My next load...

Between being swamped at work for the past 2 weeks and now 3 days visiting family, my cock and hole have been screaming at me for attention. This morning I connected with a guy online whose profile pic is a large, flawless cock sporting a 0g PA. His description reads: "Bareback. Hung thick uncut pierced cock top into suck, rimming, felching, suck, dp, sharing a bottom. Love to eat and fuck a cum-filled smooth hole and add my load. No pullouts."

We're both available this afternoon, he has a sling and I have fresh poppers. Wish me luck as I submit my body and soul to animalistic lust.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

That’s a serious hunk of steel he has in his cock. You’re gunna love it in your mouth when you’re sucking him and fuck you’re gunna feel it when he’s pumping your ass. Gunna feel amazing when he shoots his load. Tell us how it went.

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2024 at 8:43 AM, JockstrapBottom said:

Between being swamped at work for the past 2 weeks and now 3 days visiting family, my cock and hole have been screaming at me for attention. This morning I connected with a guy online whose profile pic is a large, flawless cock sporting a 0g PA. His description reads: "Bareback. Hung thick uncut pierced cock top into suck, rimming, felching, suck, dp, sharing a bottom. Love to eat and fuck a cum-filled smooth hole and add my load. No pullouts."

We're both available this afternoon, he has a sling and I have fresh poppers. Wish me luck as I submit my body and soul to animalistic lust.

Please share all the sexy details when he's done with you.

His profile read: "Bareback only. Hung thick uncut pierced cock top into suck, rimming, felching, suck, dp, sharing a bottom. Love to eat and fuck a cum-filled smooth hole and add my load. No pullouts."

My relatively smaller cock throbbed in my jockstrap as I read that and looked at his profile picture:  8.5 inches of flawless cut cock sporting a 0g prince albert. His cock was a weapon, designed and trained for destroying the tender pink hole of any bottom that slid into his leather sling. Not only would my hole submit, but my entire body and soul would surrender to his will in a haze of poppers. I clicked on the speech bubble icon and opened a chat with him, making small talk before asking if he was looking for a horny bottom. He was, and his balls were aching with a week’s worth of hot semen. He sent me his cell number and told me to get in my car and drive to the mall parking lot, then text him when I arrived. I hopped in the shower, then pulled on a black jockstrap, thin turquoise nylon shorts, and a black tanktop. My heart was pounding as I walked to my and drove the 15 minutes to the mall. I took a deep breath and sent him a text. He made me wait an agonizing 5 minutes before he texted his address, another 5 minute drive away. I parked a few houses down the street and walked up to the side door of his house as instructed. I shed my shorts and tank top, standing at the entrance in only my jock. Andrew Christian would be proud of how slutty I looked. I knocked and he opened the inner door. 

I looked up into the brown eyes of his grey-bearded face. His profile description did not so him justice: 6’2”, 190lbs of toned muscle, wearing grey cotton sport shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. I looked down and could see the bulge in his shorts. I gulped as he invited me in, giving my bare ass a slap on the way by. He pointed toward a door with stairs leading to his basement. “Down there boy, and get in the sling”, he ordered. I complied and walked into a room lit only by a few red light bulbs. I hopped into the leather sling, the cool leather sticking to my back that was sticky from the humid heat of July outside. He appeared between my legs and lifted my ankles into the straps attached to the chains holding the sling to the ceiling. I felt the cuffs tighten and be buckled. He looked deep into my eyes and I gulped again. His calloused hands slapped down on my chest, and roughly pulled on my nipples before moving down across my abs to my inner thighs. “You read my profile?”, he asked. I swallowed and nodded. “Good. This is your last chance to walk away. Once I start fucking I never pull out. My load is a gift to you and deserves to be inside. Also I don't stop until I’m satisfied. Sometimes I cum once, sometimes I fuck for hours and seed three or four times. Understand boy?”. “Yes sir”, I acknowledged. With the he pulled a bottle of poppers out of his pocket, opened it,  and held it up to my left nostril. “Huff deep boy”, he ordered. I took a deep sniff and closed my eyes, only to feel the glass rim still up against my nostril. His finger pushed my right nostril shut and I kept sniffing, the aroma going straight to my brain and setting my head spinning. The poppers started setting my lust on fire as he kept holding the bottle and forcing me to inhale. My vision was starting to blur when he finally pulled away and yanked his shorts to the floor. Through my blurred vision I saw his thick large cock with the steel 0g PA pointing at me. It had to be much longer and thicker than the 7.5x5.5 inches his profile listed. He slipped my wrists into cuffs attached to the chains by my shoulders and buckled them shut. He smiled and sucked two of his fingers into his mouth as he walked back between my legs. He stared down at me, my head still swimming from the poppers.

I felt two fingers press against my hole as he spit against my taint and let the saliva run downward. He drove his fingers roughly inside and straight against my prostate. My hard cock throbbed once then started to wither as he finger fucked my hole and rubbed my p-spot. I moaned as my cock and my body submitted to him. A few minutes later the poppers were back under my nose, his voice ordered me to inhale deep and I felt the cold steel of his PA against my slightly gaping hole. I sniffed deep and frequently as the steel pressed harder against me. The amyl was making my head spin and dissolving any resistance that remained. My common sense that kept saying this was a bad idea was silenced. FInally my hole surrendered and his cock head pushed inside. The cold steel and his warm raw cock invading me. “You’re my pet now until I’m satisfied”, he said as he took away the poppers. I moaned in reply. “I should have asked earlier, are you safe boy? STI-free and negative?”. Through the amyl fog I heard “yes sir” escape from my throat. “Good boy”, he said, “because I’m not!”. With that he thrust forward and pulled back on the chains, driving into me as he pulled my hole back on the full length of his shaft. Alarms sounded in my head as his cock punched through my inner sigmoid and my brain struggled to translate what he said. I looked up to see his sleeveless t-shirt was gone and a biohazard tattoo prominently displayed above his right pec.

A man of his word he did not pull out and did not stop until he was satisfied. I think it was about 3 loads of cum pumped deep into me. With the first load he bellowed loudly and drove in balls deep, breeding well beyond my inner ring. The other two loads we lost to me in a fog of poppers. As he came a third time he pulled my jock to the side and roughly jerked a load from my limp cock. It’s been almost a week and I still feel like I can’t walk normally, not can I get the feeling of that afternoon out of my brain. I’m in desperate need of a return visit. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...