Finding Daddy's Boy at the Baths

Sfmike64

3. Surprise, faggot. It’s Daddy!

The man who was fucking me reached his arm out to help me up off the fuck bench and I followed him to the sling room. He introduced himself and said “I’m Justin.” We chatted a little as we walked to the large public sling room. Once my eyes adjusted to the low light, I saw HIM, in one of the slings, taking the cock of a hot, hairy muscle jock of about 25. My older son. FUCK.

Adam came out as trans pretty young and his Moms and I were supportive, of course. When he started taking testosterone at 16, it was obvious that this was the right thing for his body. He blossomed into a muscular, confident young man, and hair started growing all over his body, just as I had done when I was his age. He joined the school gymnastics team, and excelled. He was short, strong, muscled and very flexible. I had no idea he was a pig, though. I was about to find out just how much of a pig.

There he was, all 5’3” of him, thick furry chest breathing deeply, moaning and begging for the guy inside him to fuck his cunt harder. The guy reached down to play with Adam’s fat furry ass which just made him moan louder. Nothing better than two holes to play with. The guy continued to fuck Adam’s front hole while spewing filth about how his cunt was the best he’d ever fucked, which just made my boy put on even more of a show.

The hot jock who was fucking him reached down to kiss Adam and my cock was instantly hard, despite the slam coursing through my veins. I’d never seen something so hot before. Justin looked at me and said “told you this kid was a pig.” I was so turned on that I hardly heard him. He touched my shoulder and I snapped out of the trance of watching my son take a huge cock in his cunt. I laughed and said “fuck yeah. One of the hottest things I’ve ever seen.” Justin then cocked his head to the side and said “do you know him or something?”

“Or something.” He gave me another funny look and we both went back to watching the hot furry jock boy breed my son. His huge uncut cock kept pumping in and out of Adam’s pussy while Adam goaded him on in a low voice. “Come on bro, use my cunt. I know you wanna dump a load in me. Gotta cum inside. Don’t fucking pull that beautiful cock out of me. Shoot INSIDE MY FUCKING CUNT!” The jock laughed and said “dude, I already shot one load in your hole. You want another one, don’t you?” Adam laughed as well and moaned “fuuuuuuck yeah, dude. Give it to me. Knock me up and lube my cunt up so it can take cock all night. I need more loads in my cunt.”

The guy sped up and said “you ready for it faggot? You ready to take another load in your cunt? Tell me what you need, pig.”

Adam moaned and said “breed me, man. Shoot your load in me. I need it. I’ve taken 6 loads in this sling. Your second load will be seven. I want 20 tonight! Breed me fucker! Come on, give me your load!”

The jock laughed again and reached down to kiss Adam while he pounded him hard. Then he moaned and said “here it comes, faggot. Take. MY. FUCKING. LOAD!”  He stopped and his legs shook while I saw his nuts draw up into his body and pulse. He was breeding my son with another load of cum.

He pulled out, reached over, kissed Adam again and whispered in his ear. Adam laughed and whispered back and furry jock boy walked away. A tall daddy type with salt and pepper fur all over his chest stepped up and immediately slid his cock balls deep into my son’s pussy.

FUCK. I was watching another random stranger breed my son. My cock was bursting and had never been harder. The daddy didn’t last long. Clearly Adam’s hole was sloppy, just the way I like ‘em. He quickly dumped load #8 in Adam’s cunt, roaring as he shot what was clearly a huge load.

Justin reached over and wrapped his hand around my fat uncut dick while we watched the Daddy dump his load inside Adam’s hole. I moaned as he pulled his cock out and cum oozed from my son, covering his cock head. Justin squeezed my cock again and leaned over to whisper in my ear “you gonna take a turn? Cause I’m gonna fuck that hot little furry thing. He’s sexy as fuck.” I laughed and just said “you first buddy. You dumped a load in me, do him next.”

Justin laughed and walked over to the sling. Adam still hadn’t seen me, he was far too focused on getting the strange men in the room to breed him. Justin didn’t wait, he walked right up to Adam and pinched his nipples hard. Adam moaned and said “fuck me, mister. Either hole. Your choice.” Justin laughed and said “how many loads in each hole?” Adam just moaned when he saw Justin’s fat cock and said “five front, two back.” Justin just pulled his foreskin back and slid his cock inside my son. “Then I’ll be number eight, boy.” I moaned and watched this big black stud fuck my boy. Before tonight I had no idea what he was into sexually, now I knew he was a filthy cumdump begging for cock in a sleazy bathhouse’s public sling.

Justin pumped Adam and played with the head of his cock while he pounded Adam hard, just the way he’d pounded me. I didn’t dare touch my rock hard cock while I watched Justin fuck my son. “Fuck boy, your cunt is so fucking sloppy. Grab onto my dick as hard as you can,” he said. Adam just laughed and said “how’s that stud? How’s your cock feel in my lubed up pussy?” Justin moaned again and said “that’s it, boy, that’s what I want. Keep doing that.” Adam clearly did his Kegels. He slammed his cock into Adam’s hole over and over again while my son moaned like a filthy whore. Pretty soon, Justin moaned loudly and he dumped another load into Adam’s hole.

Justin pinched Adam’s nipples again, kissed him and slid his cock out of my son. “Next? You wanna fuck the kid, Mike?”

For the first time, Adam lifted his head up so he could see who Justin was talking to. He got a horrified look on his face, and tried to pull himself up out of the sling. I quickly walked over to his head and gently pushed him back into the sling. “Shhhh…..Baby boy.…..don’t say anything.” Justin was still standing at the back of the sling and said “so you guys DO know each other, huh?” I laughed and said “apparently I’m not the only pig in this family.” Justin got a startled look on his face and said “Wait. WHAT? DUUUUDE. He’s your SON? Holy shit! That’s SO fucking hot. I loaded both of your cunts. Lucky me.” Justin and I laughed, while Adam was still dumbfounded.

I turned to him and said “let’s get you out of this sling so you and I can go have a chat. OK, son?”

Adam didn’t say a word but let Justin help him out of the sling. He was a little unsteady on his feet for a second. I wrapped my arm around him and turned his face to mine. “Don’t worry, baby boy. We’re gonna have a really good time tonight.” He smiled back at me and said “fuck Dad, I’ve been wanting this for a long time. He reached back and touched the plug in my ass. “Dirty faggot.” We both laughed and I told Justin that we were gonna take a break and told him my room number. “Come by my room in a half hour or so.” Justin smiled really big and said “can I bring a friend?” I laughed and said “I’ll be pissed off if you don’t!”

Adam and I quickly made our way back to my room, shut the door sat down on the bed.  I kissed him hard on the lips and he moaned loudly. He was ready to become Daddy’s whore. 

• Like 11
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Amazing story, oh fuck. 
Please continue it as soon as possible. 
I truly hope that pig dad will introduce to Adam the excitement of slamming. 

I dunno. Maybe they're going to go to church. ROFL!

I haven't started writing part 4 yet (the next few days are a little crazy for me) but it's in my head. 

• Thanks 2

4. Jumping over the edge

Once Adam came up for air, he looked me in the eyes and grinned at me.

“Fuck Dad, you are so hot. I can’t believe that I met you here. How much of me in the sling did you see?”

“I saw that thick hairy jock boy fuck your pussy and then some hot daddy dumped a load in you, too.”

Adam laughed and said “Oh yeah, the jock boy is Ben. He’s sort of my boyfriend. We like coming here together cause we can both be pigs. He loves watching me get railed in the sling.”

I gave him a little pouty look and said “What? You weren’t going to introduce your hot boyfriend to your hot Dad?”

He laughed and said “It’s a brand new thing, Dad. That’s why I said 'sort of boyfriend.’ We’ve only been seeing each other for a couple months. I didn’t wanna jinx it.”

I tousled his curly hair and laughed. “It’s fine, son. I just want you to be happy. Well that and I wanna watch you take those 20 loads you were talking about when you were in the sling. I think I know how I can help you with that.”

“Oh? What do you mean, Dad?”

I went to the locker in the room and pulled out my stash. I had some more loaded points that I’d made earlier in the evening. I took one out and held it up. “Do you know what this is?”

“Dad! You are a naughty, naughty man. Yeah, I know what it is but I’ve never done it before. Ben has and told me he wanted me to try it sometime too, but the timing hasn’t been right when I’d have some recovery time, what with school and everything.”

“Well, it’s summer vacation, now isn't it, son? And who better to give you your first slam than your dear old Dad?” I grinned at him and he started at the orange capped syringe in my hand.

“You wanna do it now, Dad? Really?”

“Well that depends, boy. You gonna let Daddy inside that pretty cunt of yours and feel all those loads from strangers lubing my cock up? Huh?”

He grabbed me behind the head and pulled my mouth to his. I kissed him hard on the mouth. He pulled away and quietly said “fuck yeah, old man. You wanna put the cock that made me in my boy cunt? Is that what you want? It’s all loose and sloppy and full of cum from complete strangers. Is that what you want? You WANT your son to be a dirty faggot cumdump taking loads in a sleazy bathhouse?” He grinned.

I moaned and said “Fuck yes, son. That sloppy cunt is MINE. I’m gonna breed it and slide my cock in where every man has gone before.”

We both laughed and I pulled out the alcohol wipes and strap so I could slam Adam up for the first time. I told him what to expect. That it would feel like too much, and then he might cough. I knew he was going to cough. He just nodded and said “you’re my Dad. I trust you. Corrupt me with drugs and cock and I’ll be one happy little faggot.” We both grinned again and then I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to find Justin standing there with Ben.

“Look who I found,” Justin said. Ben was tall and handsome with a thickly built athletic body like he played hockey or rugby (I later found out it was both). He was standing there in a jockstrap with a backwards ball cap on and his towel slung over his shoulder. I waved them in and Justin shut the door.

“I thought you might be getting the boy ready for those 20 loads he was fantasizing about in the sling. This hot pig says he’s your son’s boyfriend. He’s also a great cocksucker.”

Ben just blushed and then noticed the syringe in my hand. “Sir..…Are you gonna….?”

It seemed silly to shake Ben’s hand, so I said “yes, I am. You want one too? I’m Mike. Adam’s Dad. But you probably knew that already.” Then I set the syringe down on the bed, stood up, grabbed Ben behind his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Justin and Adam both said “FUUUUUUUUCK.” We kissed for a long time, then I whispered in his ear “I’m jealous that you got to teach my son how to be a whore.”

“Don’t worry, sir. He taught me more than I taught him. He’s the instigator whenever we get nasty.”

I pulled away from him and grinned again. “Must be genetic. Sit down on the bed. I’ve got enough for everyone. Justin, you want a slam too?”

“Fuck yeah, Mike. I’m weird, it makes my cock harder, not softer. I can fuck for hours when I’m slammed up and spun.”

I pulled out four points and we were ready for a long night. I handed them to Justin and Ben, who seemed to know how to slam themselves. I always had extra bands and alcohol pads. Justin and Ben quickly slammed themselves and Ben immediately dropped to his knees and took Justin’s fat uncut tool in his mouth, slobbering all over it, digging deep under Justin’s foreskin.

I turned back to Adam and said “you ready to blast off, son?” Adam was in a trance and just nodded.

“Tell me what you want, boy. Use your words.”

“Please Dad? I’ve wanted to touch your cock and feel it inside me ever since I knew what cocks were for and how much I needed them. The slam is just the icing on the cake. Do it. I wanna know what Ben is feeling. Look at him suck that cock! FUCK that’s hot!!”

Ben came up for air, moaned and reached over to bury his mouth in Adam’s crotch. I told him to shove his tongue all the way inside with Adam’s cock in his mouth and stop. Then I quickly wrapped the strap around Adam’s arm, and told him to pump his fist. A nice plump vein popped up right away. “Bullseye,” I said. I quickly slid the needle in his arm, slowly pushed the plunger down and pulled the needle out, covering the tiny wound with another alcohol pad.

“You ready son? Justin, when I give the signal, undo the strap on his arm, OK?”

Justin could see where this was going. I felt like I was directing a dance, and my son was the star. Then I grabbed Adam behind his head and kissed him as hard as I could while pushing Ben hard to eat Justin’s cunt. I gave Justin the signal and he unsnapped the strap while my tongue was deep in Adam’s mouth. I could feel him start to cough so I backed off a little to give him air, also letting Ben breathe with his mouth full of trans boy cunt and the loads that had already been deposited in my son’s pussy.

Ben continued to eat Adam’s pussy while Adam coughed hard. Maybe I should’ve adjusted the amount for his smaller body, but I could never have guessed I’d be slamming my own son at the baths. I pulled Ben’s mouth up off Adam’s crotch and he was breathing heavily, his trim beard covered in the cum of random men who had used my son as their cumdump whore tonight. I pushed him up toward Adam’s face to let them make out while I entered Adam’s pussy. I pulled myself up so my face was level with theirs and slid my huge Daddy cock inside my son’s front hole.

Ben moaned while he shared the loads he’d just sucked out of Adam’s hole. Adam pulled away and looked me right in the eye. “Fuck me Daddy. Use my filthy cunt as hard as you want. And when you’re done, I want you to fuck me again.” I focused on how my fat uncut daddy cock feel inside my son’s front hole and it felt amazing. He was so sloppy with a combination of juices and the cum all those men shot inside his hole.

Just then, Justin reached over and grabbed Ben, pulling him over to suck his cock. Ben slobbered over Justin’s cock for a minute and then looked up and said “please, sir? Will you breed my cunt, too?”

• Like 5
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, themiraclebox said:

Adam needs a few hung daddy tops for a lesson. keep slamming him up and feed him with daddy’s monster cock 

Don't worry. Everyone's taking loads here. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Fucking hot dad and trans story please keep going!

maybe fill all three of Adams hole back, front and mouth at the same time! 

Fuck I am hard as rock thinking about it!😈🐷😈🐷🦯🦯

• Like 1

I can't wait to see how you will continue this story, it is so hot! I love how Adam is such a little whore for his dad, and I would love to see him get used and abused even more. Daddy should brainwash his son into being an even bigger cockhungry slut!

• Like 3

On 8/25/2024 at 3:05 AM, Sfmike64 said:

4. Jumping over the edge

Once Adam came up for air, he looked me in the eyes and grinned at me.

“Fuck Dad, you are so hot. I can’t believe that I met you here. How much of me in the sling did you see?”

“I saw that thick hairy jock boy fuck your pussy and then some hot daddy dumped a load in you, too.”

Adam laughed and said “Oh yeah, the jock boy is Ben. He’s sort of my boyfriend. We like coming here together cause we can both be pigs. He loves watching me get railed in the sling.”

I gave him a little pouty look and said “What? You weren’t going to introduce your hot boyfriend to your hot Dad?”

He laughed and said “It’s a brand new thing, Dad. That’s why I said 'sort of boyfriend.’ We’ve only been seeing each other for a couple months. I didn’t wanna jinx it.”

I tousled his curly hair and laughed. “It’s fine, son. I just want you to be happy. Well that and I wanna watch you take those 20 loads you were talking about when you were in the sling. I think I know how I can help you with that.”

“Oh? What do you mean, Dad?”

I went to the locker in the room and pulled out my stash. I had some more loaded points that I’d made earlier in the evening. I took one out and held it up. “Do you know what this is?”

“Dad! You are a naughty, naughty man. Yeah, I know what it is but I’ve never done it before. Ben has and told me he wanted me to try it sometime too, but the timing hasn’t been right when I’d have some recovery time, what with school and everything.”

“Well, it’s summer vacation, now isn't it, son? And who better to give you your first slam than your dear old Dad?” I grinned at him and he started at the orange capped syringe in my hand.

“You wanna do it now, Dad? Really?”

“Well that depends, boy. You gonna let Daddy inside that pretty cunt of yours and feel all those loads from strangers lubing my cock up? Huh?”

He grabbed me behind the head and pulled my mouth to his. I kissed him hard on the mouth. He pulled away and quietly said “fuck yeah, old man. You wanna put the cock that made me in my boy cunt? Is that what you want? It’s all loose and sloppy and full of cum from complete strangers. Is that what you want? You WANT your son to be a dirty faggot cumdump taking loads in a sleazy bathhouse?” He grinned.

I moaned and said “Fuck yes, son. That sloppy cunt is MINE. I’m gonna breed it and slide my cock in where every man has gone before.”

We both laughed and I pulled out the alcohol wipes and strap so I could slam Adam up for the first time. I told him what to expect. That it would feel like too much, and then he might cough. I knew he was going to cough. He just nodded and said “you’re my Dad. I trust you. Corrupt me with drugs and cock and I’ll be one happy little faggot.” We both grinned again and then I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to find Justin standing there with Ben.

“Look who I found,” Justin said. Ben was tall and handsome with a thickly built athletic body like he played hockey or rugby (I later found out it was both). He was standing there in a jockstrap with a backwards ball cap on and his towel slung over his shoulder. I waved them in and Justin shut the door.

“I thought you might be getting the boy ready for those 20 loads he was fantasizing about in the sling. This hot pig says he’s your son’s boyfriend. He’s also a great cocksucker.”

Ben just blushed and then noticed the syringe in my hand. “Sir..…Are you gonna….?”

It seemed silly to shake Ben’s hand, so I said “yes, I am. You want one too? I’m Mike. Adam’s Dad. But you probably knew that already.” Then I set the syringe down on the bed, stood up, grabbed Ben behind his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Justin and Adam both said “FUUUUUUUUCK.” We kissed for a long time, then I whispered in his ear “I’m jealous that you got to teach my son how to be a whore.”

“Don’t worry, sir. He taught me more than I taught him. He’s the instigator whenever we get nasty.”

I pulled away from him and grinned again. “Must be genetic. Sit down on the bed. I’ve got enough for everyone. Justin, you want a slam too?”

“Fuck yeah, Mike. I’m weird, it makes my cock harder, not softer. I can fuck for hours when I’m slammed up and spun.”

I pulled out four points and we were ready for a long night. I handed them to Justin and Ben, who seemed to know how to slam themselves. I always had extra bands and alcohol pads. Justin and Ben quickly slammed themselves and Ben immediately dropped to his knees and took Justin’s fat uncut tool in his mouth, slobbering all over it, digging deep under Justin’s foreskin.

I turned back to Adam and said “you ready to blast off, son?” Adam was in a trance and just nodded.

“Tell me what you want, boy. Use your words.”

“Please Dad? I’ve wanted to touch your cock and feel it inside me ever since I knew what cocks were for and how much I needed them. The slam is just the icing on the cake. Do it. I wanna know what Ben is feeling. Look at him suck that cock! FUCK that’s hot!!”

Ben came up for air, moaned and reached over to bury his mouth in Adam’s crotch. I told him to shove his tongue all the way inside with Adam’s cock in his mouth and stop. Then I quickly wrapped the strap around Adam’s arm, and told him to pump his fist. A nice plump vein popped up right away. “Bullseye,” I said. I quickly slid the needle in his arm, slowly pushed the plunger down and pulled the needle out, covering the tiny wound with another alcohol pad.

“You ready son? Justin, when I give the signal, undo the strap on his arm, OK?”

Justin could see where this was going. I felt like I was directing a dance, and my son was the star. Then I grabbed Adam behind his head and kissed him as hard as I could while pushing Ben hard to eat Justin’s cunt. I gave Justin the signal and he unsnapped the strap while my tongue was deep in Adam’s mouth. I could feel him start to cough so I backed off a little to give him air, also letting Ben breathe with his mouth full of trans boy cunt and the loads that had already been deposited in my son’s pussy.

Ben continued to eat Adam’s pussy while Adam coughed hard. Maybe I should’ve adjusted the amount for his smaller body, but I could never have guessed I’d be slamming my own son at the baths. I pulled Ben’s mouth up off Adam’s crotch and he was breathing heavily, his trim beard covered in the cum of random men who had used my son as their cumdump whore tonight. I pushed him up toward Adam’s face to let them make out while I entered Adam’s pussy. I pulled myself up so my face was level with theirs and slid my huge Daddy cock inside my son’s front hole.

Ben moaned while he shared the loads he’d just sucked out of Adam’s hole. Adam pulled away and looked me right in the eye. “Fuck me Daddy. Use my filthy cunt as hard as you want. And when you’re done, I want you to fuck me again.” I focused on how my fat uncut daddy cock feel inside my son’s front hole and it felt amazing. He was so sloppy with a combination of juices and the cum all those men shot inside his hole.

Just then, Justin reached over and grabbed Ben, pulling him over to suck his cock. Ben slobbered over Justin’s cock for a minute and then looked up and said “please, sir? Will you breed my cunt, too?”

this is both very filthy and vey well writtten. thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1