Is bareback (and breeding) the new standard?

soki

I notice a lot of guys simply don’t want to wear a condom. They won’t want to be bothered of buying them. Some don’t want to be seen to be asked for condoms if the store locked them up. This is mainly to my observation of living in a small town. 

It just easier to hookup without needing one. Most presume they be fine without catching anything. It only the few percentage of guys being serious of concerns of catching anything. Those type of guys I did encourage them to wear a condom and don’t bother to try raw until you find the “one” you been looking for in a relationship. 

I mainly go to Heroes in Stourbridge UK. It’s almost always bareback although condoms are available free. Hoping for some raw action later at dare to bare!

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely find a guy who wants to use a condom these days. Most men I sleep with are taking Prep or PeP. I personally would not have sex with anyone that wanted to wear a condom. They are tight and feel horrible. I want to feel every feature of a man’s hole. Or, if I’m getting fucked, I want to feel his thick cock rubbing every part of my rectum and prostate. I also feel a major part of being intimate is the sharing of sperm. Who doesn’t want to have that seed inside them.

The use of condoms between two men over the past 3-4 decades has been more the aberration. Not knocking it or anyone who uses them, truly, good for them. But “safe sex” have only been “the norm” 35-40 years. 

• Like 1

I’d say it always has been the standard. In almost 40 years of being sexually active I can honestly say I’ve never bought a condom or taken a free one in clinics or baths. I’ve only once been asked to use one and that gentleman was asked to politely leave my house. 

Bareback is not a "new standard," it is The Standard. I somehow doubt that Achilles and Patroclus used condoms. Of course they hadn't been invented yet so that simplified their choice somewhat, but still...

• Like 2

Yeah, bareback to completion - breeding, is definitely standard. I always expect any new hookups to take my loads. I have never worn a condom and never will. I need to feel my bottom’s asshole milking my cock plus I love the feeling of conquest when I see another man’s hole dripping with my sperm. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Since the drug gives high protection against the disease and the health organization highly recommended for its effectiveness . People have more confidence that disease won’t kill them and if they contracted it there is a medicine. My older friend enjoy 3some and finding the bottom with the same looks, age and willingness are difficult. He hires occasionally and those young and beautiful guy never mentioned about protection. He never brings it up either, so bareback is the norm.