Who's been a take-all loads bottom and still HIV-neg?

hungry_hole

I've been barebacking and taking all loads offered to me for more than 10 years and I'm still HIV-neg.

I've hooked up with guys online, I've taken loads in gloryholes and darkrroms, my ass has been pounded raw repeatedly at the saunas but I'm not an HIV-chaser but a cum-chaser.

Many of you BB bottoms in similar situation?

I'm also not a chaser, still neg as of Aug and have reached the point of no limits at all about who fucks me. Been taking raw cock for about 4 years now, 90% of the loads I take I get at the baths, a few regulars but mostly random, anonymous guys. Hook up with a couple of guys from BBRT, one guy mid 60's, poz, thick 7" and loves to fuck.

That would be me, too. Been barebacking for years and still test neg. I go through periods where I actively seek out HIV POZ tops and full-blown AIDS fuckers to breed my hole; actively chase HIV. Then there are those periods where HIV is less important and I just seek out sex. Regardless, I NEVER use condoms.

Ideally, I would like to meet an HIV POZ man to dedicate himself to my seroconversion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same story as you guys. Been taking and giving it bare since I was 17 (so that's 23 years) and still neg. Not actively chasing, but will take any load any time I am mounted! Mind you, during this time, I've been in a fair number of relationships, and I don't usually play away - well, not for the first year anyway!

Edited by Hotload84

I was. I took any and every load from age 15 until just two weeks bio when a routine test came back poz. Everyone at my test centre assumed I had resistance. Proof if its needed that if you bareback eventually you Will get pozzed up.

Truth be told, I'm glad its finally happened.

• 2 weeks later...