Anyone ever stay at The Grand resort and spa? Is it good for hosting?

Anyone ever stay at the Grand resort and spa in FLL?

I'm curious about a couple things:

• Is it a good hotel for cumdumps? Can people from the public get in to get to my room easy access?
  • Is it cruisy among staying guests? Do other guests stop by rooms or hookup in the common areas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a reservation to stay at "The Grand" for a week in April 2024, Easter weekend. The hotel put the total weeks room charge on my CC when I made the reservation, over$300/night. I arrived the front desk was ok. The hotel seemed empty on Thursday afternoon at check-in. My room had a view of the parking lot. I stopped to say hi to some guests at pool in my Villa Venezia. I said may I join you for a few minutes and they said something like, "That depends where are you from?" I said St Louis, MO. They said "No, that's a red state" Every conversion with housekeeping, servers or guests was just fugly. The Grand/Worthington/VillaVenezia is gorgeous, public areas, pools, and rooms, like a gay Ritz Carlton.

The next day, I begged for my money back, there was push back from the manager. Policy don't give refunds. They eventually refunded the money, almost $2000. We had a family emergency.  I drove home over a thousand miles. I would not recommend. I would not go back. I waited a long time to post this, to see if my opinion would change; or if they would reach out to me. Nothing.