The Biggest Cock I’ve Ever Taken.

Falls727

I was horny as hell and poking around Grindr. This guy messages me asking me if I’m looking. Well, of course I’m looking! I’m perpetually horny and need to fuck or be fucked. He said he had a hung cock and he wanted to fuck. I told him I would host and said I would be ready and waiting. Now, I’ve heard men over the years talk about how hung they are and thick it is and it usually turns out that they are just average, which is fine. I love being fuck!!! Was I in for a surprise when this guy showed up and got naked. It had to have been at least 10.5”, maybe 11”. I was actually scared for my life at that moment. The biggest cock I’ve taken is 9” and that is when I was bottoming regularly. I got out the lube and poppers and prayed. To my surprise he took his time and made sure I could accommodate his python. He laid me on my back, kissing me, and gently fingering me until I was open. Holy fuck! He then starts to impale me, but rather than lots of pain, I feel his cock hitting all the good spots. It was uncomfortable at first when he was balls deep, but I shifted a little in bed and I was in heaven. Oh fuck! He starts slowly pushing in and pulling out and gets into a great rhythm. Fuck! I am moaning like a little bitch. My legs wrapped around him begging for more. As he is kissing me, he starts to pound and he is rubbing my prostrate so hard I can see stars. I am in fucking heaven and his 11” lance is now showing me no mercy. He starts to get really vocal. “Where do you want daddy’s to drop this load, deep inside your dirty cunt? Yes, fucking yes!! Fill me up!” He starts to shout and I knew he was cumming. It’s starts leaking out of my ass. He holds me down after cumming with his cock still inside me, kissing me and telling me I’m such a good slut. He pulls him limp cock out of my hole. I am still so fucking amazed. It probably 6” or 7” flaccid. We exchanged numbers and I told him I was available anytime. He told me I had the best ass he has ever had. He said so many guys cannot take his mammoth sequoia. I think my liver and pancreas are now on opposite sides of my body, but I am definitely having him back again. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Haha 1

Men of all sizes deserve an eager hole to take them fully.

It's always a delight to find a heroically endowed man like this who has acquired the skills to make bottoms take them completely and beg for more. It's not as common a skill or motivation for some hung men.

• Like 3

Glad to hear you enjoyed taking his massive cock balls deep in your ass. Did you feel the heat from his sperm as he loaded you? Every well hung man deserves to fuck a hole as. Ruff, deep and hard as he likes. I’ve got a buddy who is hung like a horse and he’s always wanted my ass. We’ve only ever shared other bottoms asses. I gave in and agreed to let him fuck me. I spent 2 days stretching my hole with increasingly larger butt plugs. It’s not his length that worries me - he’s just over 8 inches but it’s his girth. His cock is so fucking thick. Anyway he came over - I was stretched and lubed. He mounted me and thrust his enormous cock into me. I fucking yelped as he went balls deep. He plowed my hole for over 10 minutes then emptied his balls in me - he was totally satisfied and I felt proud to have taken his heroic cock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Did you feel the heat from his sperm as he loaded you?

It was so hot as it crept into the deep recesses of my bowels and it was incredible knowing that I was the one who gave him that pleasure. I literally held his cum in for as long as I could. We are getting together again this weekend. I cannot wait!!

This is the difference SKILL makes.  A man with a big cock is not automatically good in bed - usually it's the opposite.  THIS man, knows he's big and prepares you for him, so you BOTH enjoy the fuck.  He's a keeper!

• Like 5

Biggest I've taken would be a very thick 9 inches. I thought he might cause me damage, but I was so horned up and the situation was just right, so I went for it. Lots of heavy breathing and him taking his time meant I took every bit of his cock, as well as a massive load. 

• Like 1