Drew’s mouth

Bokkierob

This morning I climbed on to Drew’s back to fuck my usual morning load up his arse when he stopped me and told me to lie on my belly cuz he was gunna eat out my hole. Drew doesn’t usually initiate rimming cuz it’s not his favourite thing especially in the morning when I’m hot, sweaty and ripe. Of course this got me horny and I lay on my front and opened my legs wide, presenting my hole ready for his tongue. He spread my arse and he shoved his tongue deep as he could up my chute. I moaned “awww fiuck what did i do to deserve this?“ I kind of guessed he wanted something. Turns out he’d like a new phone so I said “convince me” so he went at my hole like an eager pup. I laid there for a good hour enjoying his tongue in my arse and his stubble on my balls. He did a real good job on my hole and I was hard as fuck.  I turned over and lay on my back. I told him I was really enjoying his mouth today and ordered him to lick my sweaty balls and suck my cock. My cock and balls were well sweaty and musky and smelled strong and manly as fuck. Again I wanted Drew to service my sweaty junk. First he took my balls in his mouth and closed his lips around my sack and sucked on them. Then wrapped his mouth around my shaft and gripped my balls tight. He sucked me good. I was moaning. He asked “that good, Daddy?” I grunted “fuck yeah, get your mouth back on my cock and beg for my seed” He got back on my cock and sucked the whole length of my shaft begging “cum in my mouth, Daddy” between sucking me. I told him I was close so He gripped my balls tight and worked on my helmet with his lips and tongue like I’ve trained him to do and I pumped a big load of sperm into his mouth. I told him not to swallow until I said so. I finished shooting in his mouth and said “swallow Daddy’s load boy” He did as he was told and gulped down my load.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6