Do You Trust Me?

2 hours ago, partying.hard said:

There are less than 5 stories on this site that send shivers through my balls and up my spine … and make my hole quiver.  This is one of those stories. And I could continue reading chapter after chapter, as if an entire novel.

Your endorsement means I must immediately read this.  One of mine is Prince Eric.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 7 – More of a Bottom Than He Thought

Chapters 1 through 6 recount a session with my friend, Steven, and another guy, who I now know is my crush from the gym. His name is Jason. They had both been working over my hole, but now Jason is in the sling, and I am playing in his ass. I’ve rimmed him, fingered his ass, fucked him, and just got my hand inside him.

This is wild! My hand is inside the ass of a guy from my gym that I have lusted after for a long time. Jason has (unknowingly) helped me blow many a load as I fantasized about his beautiful, hairy body. And now, here I am, with my hand embedded deep in his ass.

He’s also having a great time. He keeps smiling down at me, letting me bathe in the gaze of his stunning green eyes. It’s so awesome that Steven made this happen.

I drove my hand into Jason’s ass until I reached the curve into his colon. I’d see if we could get that to open up, but for now, there were lots of other things to do with him.

One of my favorite things is when a guy twists his hand around inside me, so I did that with Jason. He moaned in appreciation and picked up the poppers bottle. Once those fumes hit his brain, I was going to add in a few more things to the mix.

He capped the bottle and put it down. In addition to the twisting, I started flexing my hand a little bit, going from a fist to a folded hand and then to fully extended fingers. When I extended my fingers, I rubbed his second hole, seeking the path through it. Jason was wriggling his ass on my arm, letting me know how much he was enjoying himself. I was turned on by how turned on he was. Of course, seeing his hairy hole opened up around my arm was also a big turn-on.

I pulled my hand back, getting the thickest part to the tightest place in his ass. He looked down at me with a wicked grin and started to grind his ass left and right on my hand. This let me work on expanding his hole, and it was great that we were working together toward a shared goal.

Eventually, I pulled all the way out. It was time for more lube, and I used the lube shooter to deliver some deep into his ass. He reacted to the cool lube flowing into his hot hole and again gave me a sly smile, knowing that this would allow me to penetrate deeper into his ass. I also added lube to my hands.

This time, I went in with a fist. It took a little more pressure, but Jason’s hole was ready for it. When it passed into his ass, it was almost like he sucked me in. Before I knew it, half of my arm was inside him. My fingertips had breached his second hole, and it only took a little bit of forward pressure from me to get the rest of the way through. Now, my fingers were rubbing the walls of his colon.

Jason picked up the poppers again. He took two big hits while I let my hand rest in place. Once he had put the bottle down, I began some mild twisting and expanding of my fingers. Being this deep caused seismic waves to fall through Jason’s body, and he loved it. He was clenching his ass muscles and sort of rolling his ass forward on my probing fingers. This also let me move even deeper into him, which caused him to react even more. I could see his ass flexing on my arm as he rolled it around on my arm.

He slowed down his movements as the poppers rush wore off. Jason sort of collapsed in the sling, letting his arms fall to the side and throwing his head as far back as he could. This opened his body a bit more for me, and I could slide more of my arm into him. It was in almost to my elbow.

Sensing that he wanted a rest, I kept still for a moment, allowing him some time to breathe and experience the deep sensations he must be feeling.

“No one has ever been this deep inside me. I don’t get fisted much.”

You could have fooled me! The ease with which he took me led me to believe he was an experienced bottom. I complimented him on his prowess.

“It takes a talented top to get inside me,” he replied. I smiled in response.

But it was time to give his hole a break. Knowing that I had created some suction at that depth meant the removal needed to move slowly. I told Jason that I planned to pull out and he nodded his agreement. I slowly worked my way back. Even though I was taking it slow, I paid special attention to some areas. I made sure to rub his prostate as much as possible, which got him to spew out some precum. Steven was there to take care of that.

When I was fully out, I spent some time rubbing and caressing his hole. He had achieved a serious milestone in fisting with my penetration of his second hole, and he deserved all the praise and attention that I could give him. Eventually, he wanted to get out of the sling, so I helped him out, and we walked over to the bed arm-in-arm. He lay down with an exhausted and happy sigh, and Steven curled up next to him.

I was ready for a re-up on my T intake, so I fired up the pipe. I offered it to Jason and Steven, and each took a few hits. I sucked down some massive clouds and got myself seriously spun again. While they were cuddling on the bed, I went over to the sling. Before getting settled in it, I selected a large dildo for my ass, lubed it up, and made sure the poppers were nearby.

Once in the sling, I placed the dildo at my hole. I knew this one was a challenge, but it was a toy I had taken before. It has a knot in it, and my goal was to get that knot in me and then plunge it in and out of my needy ass.

The first part of the toy slid in quickly. I needed to wiggle the dildo around once I got to the knot, but I was surprised at how my ass consumed that too. Now that the knot was in my, I pushed it further into my ass, making me moan in pleasure. I looked over and saw that they were watching me fuck myself on the dildo. This was a turn-on, so I buried the toy in my ass, trusting the knot to keep it in place. Then, I picked up the poppers and took a few deep hits of the fumes. Once they hit, I started to maneuver the dildo through my ass. The knot felt amazing as it passed in and out of my hole. I was moaning as I plowed my ass with the toy. This got Steven up from the bed, and he took hold of the dildo. Smiling at him, I let him take control again.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

On 9/10/2024 at 6:38 AM, catcher4you said:

Chapter 5 – T, Cum, Piss, and More

In Chapters 1 through 4, I recount a session with my buddy Steven. He has me blindfolded and has been having his way with me. He’s joined by another guy who I haven’t seen. I’ve been slammed, dildoed, fisted, fucked, bred, and more. My cock is in a chastity cage, and they just decided to slam me again.

Do I trust them? I better, since I am fully in their hands now. Blindfolded, in a sling, about to take another slam. I knew Steven would look out for me, so I decided I just needed to relax and let it all happen.

I feel the point go in, then a pause while he gets a register, and then he injects the T into my blood. He removes the tourniquet and pulls my arm up to slow the bleeding and speed the rush.

It hits me hard. I cough a few times, and then my head explodes with overwhelming sensations. As I’m riding the rush, the dildo from earlier is shoved back into my ass. This time, there’s no going slow. The toy is quickly shoved deep in my ass, pulled back, and shoved in again. The feelings are intense as my ass is being opened to its maximum. The guy fucking me with the dildo shoves it in deep and keeps steady pressure on it to get it to drive even further into my ass. Then, I hear Steven say, “I wanna get in that ass.”

The dildo is pulled out, and Steven’s hand enters. We’ve played enough that I can tell this is his larger hand, which went in as a fist. He twists it around as he’s plowing my ass with it, going deeper and deeper. He pulls it back out when he hits the obstruction of my inner bend. When he’s out, his other fist goes in. He repeats this pattern of shoving it in, pulling it out, and then switching to his other hand to do the same. I’m writhing in ecstasy in the sling, feeling my ass get an extreme workout. It was seriously intense and I’m loving everything that he’s doing.

Next, Steven pulled his hand out so that it was just inside my ass. He used fingers from his other hand to rub around the wrist of the hand inside me, then started to slide his fingers in alongside his arm. He keeps working more fingers in, then pulls out and uses four fingers from each hand to stretch out my hole. I love the feeling of being opened up so much and keep reaching my fingers back to add to the mix. My fingers, plus his, are really working my hole.

Steven pulls one of his hands out and picks up the lube. He squirts a healthy amount of lube onto his hands, my ass, and my hand. I think I know what is coming next, so I take my hand out of my ass and pick up the poppers. While Steven is massaging my ass, I take a few hits of poppers.

Once they take control of my brain, Steven slides one of his hands inside me, then starts to work the other one in alongside it. I’m so wrapped up in the poppers and the T that I’m ready for anything. My ass is hungry, my brain is flying, and I’m pushing my ass down on his probing hands. Soon, I feel the other hand pop into my ass, and now he has both fists inside me. I opened my mouth to let out a moan, and the other guy placed his cock in my open mouth. Now, I’m being double-fisted and sucking a sweet cock. It feels amazing!

Steven knows that I can only take the double fist for a short time, so he works one of his hands out of my ass. The other stays deep inside me. He’s using the hand he pulled out to circle my hole and dips it in occasionally, stretching my ass open to its maximum. Meanwhile, his other hand is probing deeper and deeper into my ass. I hear him say, “Fuck, I am in deep!” and I reach down to feel his hand inside me. My fingers encounter his elbow, which is very near my hole. I’ve never been fisted this deep, and the feeling is incredible. My ass is quivering around the arm that he has shoved inside it, and my whole body is focused on those sensations. I’ve still got the other guy’s cock in my mouth, but it is hard to focus on that with everything that is happening in my ass. Every time I moan, I suck his dick back in, trying to maintain some suction on it, but it’s tough to do. He pulls away, and then I feel his hand circling around Steven’s arm. He’s dipping his fingers to help open me up even more.

His hand leaves my ass, and Steven is still working his paw deep inside me. He’s twisting and flexing his hand slightly, but the feelings it sends through my body are massive. Steven just keeps saying, “Wow,” and I keep saying, “Fuuuck,” as my body is probed like never before. I hear the unmistakable sound of lube being applied and worked around, so I assume they will swap out, and the other guy will fist me for a while.

Then I hear, “I’m gonna shove my hand in there too,” from the other guy.

I picked up the poppers, and he waited while I took a few hits. Once they hit, my ass was ready for whatever they wanted to do to it. Between the slam and the poppers, I was an asspig that was ready and willing.

The other guy easily slid his hand in alongside Steven’s arm. Steven had pulled back a bit so that his hand was just inside the main channel of my ass. The other guy’s hand kept sliding in until I felt that distinctive pop that let me know that he, too, was now fully inside my ass.

They both moved their hands around and opened and closed their fists while they were inside me. Even though I was coming down from the poppers rush, I was still moaning and squirming around as they rearranged my insides.

“Take your hand out.”

Steven slowly withdrew his hand while the other guy kept his inside me. Then, he pulled back and spread his fingers wide to open me up. I felt his cock at my hole, and with one single shove, he slid that into me alongside his hand.

“If I can’t blow my load in your mouth, I’ll jack off in your ass.”

Fuck, this guy knew all the right things to say to a pig like me!

He began a slow in-and-out motion with his cock, caressing it with his hand as it plunged through my ass. Between the stretch from his cock and hand, and the movements as his hand massaged his dick, I was in ecstasy. He was taking it slow, so I again picked up the poppers. First, I offered the bottle to him, but he said no to them. Then, I took two snorts, feeling the fumes through my whole body. Luckily, Steven grabbed the bottle and lid from me since I immediately went into overdrive.

I was flexing my ass on his hand and cock, and he kept plowing his cock into me, squeezing his hand around it as it plundered my ass. Steven sucked my cock into his mouth, and I groaned as my cum shot out into his mouth. He sucked and sucked, getting all the juices that my cock was giving. At the same time, the other guy was fisting and fucking me.

He sped up and growled, “Here it comes”. Then, he buried his cock in my ass, and I felt the warm flow of his sperm washing my ass. He shot another huge load inside me. I was honored to be the receptacle of his load and just kept muttering, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” He chuckled as he withdrew his hand, leaving his cock inside me. He slid it back and forth in my lube and cum filled ass. It was softening, but he was still able to fuck me for a while after he shot his load.

Then, he pulled out. Luckily, Steven was there with a lubed hand to slide right back in. They were not letting my ass stay empty. As Steven was leisurely fisting me, I sensed the other guy at my head. I instinctively turned my head towards him and opened my mouth. He placed his cock in my mouth, and I got to enjoy all the sweet flavors of his recent efforts. I kept sucking and sucking his cock, working the last bits of cum out of it.

“Want my piss?”

I nodded, and he just growled in response. I let his cock rest in my mouth since it can be hard to piss when you’re getting sucked. Hell, it can be hard to piss when you’re spun, when you’ve just cum, or when you’re getting sucked, so he had a lot working against him. But I soon tasted the bitter flow of his chempiss into my mouth. I swallowed as he dumped his T-laden piss into me. He gave me a few mouthfuls, and I kept his cock in my mouth to get any final drops. I knew that his piss would hit me soon, and I was ready for the flight.

Steven had been fisting my ass, and as I relaxed after swallowing the piss, I realized how deep in my ass he was. His fingers were rubbing the walls of my colon and sending shock waves through my body. It’s wild how your body changes focus in a situation like this. Even though Steven was fisting me deep, I had been fully focused on the other guy’s cock in my mouth while he was pissing. Once he was done, my body shifted the attention back to my ass. Steven was enjoying himself and I was loving what he was doing to me. He was deep in my ass, twisting around and massaging my deepest recesses.

Steven said, “I’m gonna pull out, and we’re gonna give you a break.”

His extraction this time was slow and deliberate. There were a few times when I’d slide my ass down in the sling to take more of his hand inside me, and he chuckled each time I did it. The sensations as he moved out of my ass were amazing, and I was flying high from all the T that was coursing through my veins.

When he got the widest part of his hand at my exit, he spent some time rotating his hand and stretching my ass. I reached for the poppers again. Steven recommended just a light snort since we were prepping for a break. I took one deep hit and recapped the bottle. Steven (that little bastard!) quickly shoved his fist back into my depths. I gasped as he did this and involuntarily flexed my body forward, allowing even more of his hand to enter me. He played there for a while and then began to truly pull his hand out my ass. He took a leisurely pace, but soon my ass was empty, and I was gaping.

Both guys were massaging my gape and discussing how beautiful my open hole was. Then, they helped me out of the sling and over to the bed. I lay down on it with one of them on either side of me.

“Your blindfold is coming off, so be prepared.”

I was most excited to see who the other guy was! He had impregnated me with his sperm, fisted me, fucked me, and fed me his piss. Now, I was going to get to see who this stud was.

When the blindfold was removed, Steven's lips locked onto mine in a sweet kiss. This gave my eyes ample time to adjust to the low light in the room. When Steven backed off, I looked at the other guy and was surprised by who it was.

It's a long time sine I've had this pleasure. Looking forward to the next Tops who to work my cunt into a hungry, sloppy fuck hole♨️

• Piggy 1

Chapter 8 – Steven in Control

Chapters 1 through 7 recount a session with my buddy, Steven, and a new guy named Jason. Steven and I have played together a lot, but Jason was new to me. I had lusted after him at the gym but never expected that we’d be naked, spun, and engaging in hard ass play. But here we were! Now, Steven just took charge of a knot dildo that I’ve been using on myself after blowing some clouds.

Steven and I have played a lot, but I would never tire of his face and body. When he’s working my ass over, his face is very expressive, and I can see the appreciation and pleasure written all over it. It’s really sexy, and we make a great team.

I was happy to let Steven drive the dildo. He knows how to make my ass feel great, and we’ve gotten into some serious depth and width play together. Now, he was playing with the dildo in my ass. He had embedded it as deep as it could go and was spinning it around inside me. Since the knot is not consistent all around the toy, this enabled me to feel the knot expanding new areas of my ass.

Jason, meanwhile, had roused himself from the bed. He was blowing some clouds and walked over to the sling. He took a huge hit and placed his mouth over mine. We shotgunned the smoke back and forth, and then he shared some with Steven. He did this several more times, getting us all well spun. Of course, I had just smoked a good bit more than them, so it was hitting me hard. This only made me hornier and sluttier.

Jason walked back to the bed to put down the pipe and torch. Damn, that was one fine ass! He came back and fed me his cock again. Now, I was being dildoed by Steven and sucking on Jason’s cock. It wasn’t hard, but it was still a pleasant mouthful. Steven had moved on from spinning the dildo around to using the knot to exit and then immediately re-enter my ass. It felt great and I was having a wonderful time.

Steven took the toy out and told Jason to feed me some poppers. With his cock still in my mouth, Jason held the bottle under my nose while I inhaled the fumes. He took a few hits, too, before putting the bottle down. Then, I felt Steven’s hand at my ass.

He went in with a fist. He drove his fist deep, then pulled it back out. He went in with a fist again and pulled it back out. Steven pummeled my ass with both fists, steadily increasing the speed. My ass was loving his actions, and I reflexively reached down to spread it as wide as it could go, giving him the best access possible. Jason’s cock was still in my mouth, but my moaning and muttering was preventing me from really sucking it.

Steven slowed the fist fucking. Neither of us could take that level of intensity for long. I looked down at him between my legs and was gratified to see the look of intensity and pleasure in his eyes. He smiled back at me, both of us knowing that we had achieved a peak level of sluttiness.

He had his arm deep in my ass now and was slowly twisting and flexing his hand. When he’d extend his fingers, he was able to go a little deeper. Each time he did that, he crawled further into my ass until he was in up to his elbow. My ass was pulsing with pleasure, and my cock was dribbling out a steady stream of precum.

When he’d pull his fingers back into a fist, he’d apply additional pressure to the walls of my ass. Between the extension allowing him to slither deeper and the flexing back creating a sense of fullness, my ass was being stimulated like never before.

Jason was watching Steven work over my ass. He reached for the poppers and held the open bottle under my nose. Like a good bottom, I snorted the fumes and held them in. They both knew that I would go wild on Steven’s arm (probably at the expense of sucking Jason’s cock) once the rush hit me.

It hit, and I went feral. I was moving my ass around in the sling, letting Steven’s hand reach all the areas inside my ass. I threw my head back, ignoring Jason’s dick, and let out some grunts, groans, and a sustained “Fuuuuuuuck!” It was amazing to be penetrated so deeply by one sexy man as another sexy guy looked on. I looked up at Jason, and he smiled broadly. He nodded his head at me, encouraging me to ride the wave of sensations coursing through my body.

Eventually, the rush wore off and I slowed the movements of my body. I was drained and just laid back in the sling, letting it support me. Steven’s hand was still inside me, but he had pulled it back to a more normal depth. He was looking at me with that great intensity and passion that always turns me on, and we smiled and then laughed together. We only hit this level of intensity on rare occasions, and it was always special when it happened.

Steven fisted me a bit more, but his arm was tiring out. Rather than have Jason take over control of my hole, I suggested that Steven put a butt plug in me, and then he could get in the sling. He happily agreed and prepped a plug for my ass.

• Piggy 5

Chapter 9 – Do You Trust Me?

Chapters 1 through 8 recount a wild session with Steven, Jason, and me. Steven and I have played together often, but Jason was new to the mix. I’d always admired his body, and especially his hairy ass, at the gym, but I didn’t expect to end up playing with him. We’ve all been fisting each other and are having an awesome time. I’m about to get out of the sling after a seriously deep fisting, and Steven is going to take my place.

Steven shoved a fairly large plug into my ass. He knew I could take it, and it would help to keep me open for later. Once it was inserted, he and Jason helped me out of the sling. Then, it was Steven’s turn to be the bottom.

Once he was settled in the sling, it was my time to ask, “Do you trust me?”

“Implicitly”, replied Steven.

With that, I put the blindfold that he had used on me over his eyes. While he adjusted to his sensory deprivation, Jason and I fondled and rubbed his body, occasionally tugging or sucking on his cock, but avoiding his ass. Jason was still caressing Steven’s body when I walked away to prepare a point for him.

I knew it wouldn’t take much to send Steven into the stratosphere, so I only gave him 1/3 of his normal dose. Even that would be enough to blow his mind.

Jason had also walked away from Steven and was now lubing his hands. He returned, spent some time getting Steven’s hole opened, and prepared for what was coming. Steven normally requires very little prep time before taking a fist, so it was about properly lubing his hole.

Once Jason let me know that Steven’s ass was ready, I took Steven’s left arm and put the tourniquet around his bicep. He groaned since he knew what was coming. Once I could see a vein, I used an alcohol wipe to prepare the spot and let Steven know where he was being stuck. Luckily, he has great veins and is an easy admin. I inserted the point, pulled back some red, and then pushed the T into his bloodstream. I removed the tourniquet, and he raised his arm high and coughed a few times.

Now that Steven was rushing, Jason was ready to fist him. He had added more lube to his hands and placed his left hand at Steven’s hole. Steven pushed his ass forward in the sling in his eagerness to be penetrated and filled. I watched as Steven’s ass basically consumed Jason’s fist. Jason looked up and me and said, “I’m not really pushing!” as his hand was sucked into Steven’s needy ass. Steven's sounds told us he loved the sensation running throughout his body. I noticed some precum on his cock, so I leaned down to lick that off, prompting a whole new set of moans and groans from Steven.

Jason had gotten to a good depth, and he began his own motions. Steven released the tension in his body that was driving him onto Jason’s hand and let him take control. Steven was clearly enjoying whatever Jason was doing in his ass, so I sat back to watch. The plug was still in my ass, and I played around a bit with it while I watched them, twisting it and pulling it out and pushing it back in.

After a bit of this, I decided I wanted something larger in my ass. But first, I was going to blow and share some clouds. I took in a huge amount of smoke and placed my mouth over Steven’s. He opened his, assuming that we would be making out, and was briefly startled when I began to exhale. He recovered quickly and pulled the smoke into his lungs. We shared this and a few others before I moved down and shared some with Jason.

Once we were all topped off, I looked for a larger plug. But this was the largest plug Steven had out, so I opted for a fun dildo. It was thick and long and would be a great ride. I lubed it up and prepared to swap the plug for the dildo.

When Jason saw me pulling the plug out of my ass, he told me that he wanted it in his after I shoved the new dildo in my hole. He wanted me to add some lube to it and stick it in his ass. I was happy to oblige. So, while he was still embedded in Steven’s ass, he slid his ass off the back of the stool and gave me access to his hole.

I fingered it a bit before working the plug in. His hole needed a little bit more wrangling to get it in, but he took it like a champ. Then, he moved forward and sat down fully on the stool. That certainly set the dildo in place for him.

I moved to the side of the sling, where I could still watch Jason fisting Steven. Steven was in ecstasy. He was seriously spun (and I had just given him more T) and getting well fisted by Jason. Before I lay down on the floor, I licked the drops of precum from his cock.

Then, I laid down so that I could see Steven’s ass being worked over by Jason, but also so Jason could see me riding the dildo. I pulled it almost all the way out before shoving it as deep as I could. I fucked myself with it like this for a while. But I wanted it to go even deeper, so I lifted my left leg and supported it on the sling stand. That change in angle allowed the dildo to ride through my curve and get all the way into my ass. It felt fantastic!

From my spot on the floor, I could see Jason’s hairy forearm gliding in and out of Steven’s ass. He had moved to a power fisting, alternating hands when he pulled out of Steven and shoved the other fist in. Steven was moaning and panting, and his cock was oozing its sweet fluid. I couldn’t resist, so I took out the dildo, stood up, and sucked his cock into my mouth.

He spurted a good bit more precum and probably some piss when I first took him in. I sucked him for a while, and he gave me a couple more spurts. I went up to share the last one with him in a deep kiss. When we finished kissing and snowballing, I put the poppers under Steven’s nose. He inhaled deeply and help the second hit. This would make him a total ass pig, and Jason was ready to please him.

Steven slid down in the sling to make his ass more open and accessible. Jason growled his pleasure as he slid his fist deep into Steven’s body. It was clear that he was in deep and kept slowly and steadily pushing forward. Steven was writhing around in the sling, muttering some unintelligible words. One of his moves opened a passageway for Jason’s hand, and he slipped further into Steven. Steven was flexing his ass, using the muscles to pull Jason’s hand ever deeper. It was hot to see my sexy friend getting deep fisted.

Jason motioned to me that he wanted me to take over. So, I lubed up my hands and got ready for the switch. He was now alternating hands on Steven’s ass, not going too deep, so I swapped in for his left hand. Now, Steven was getting my right hand, then Jason’s right hand, then mine again. Jason stood up, and I took the stool. When that happened, I added my left hand into the mix. I alternated hands on Steven’s ass for a while and then came up with the next thing in his workout.

With my right fist in Steven, I used the fingers from my left hand to probe his hole around my arm. I was opening him up for more. I kept my right hand in his ass and dipped fingers from my left hand in alongside my arm. Steven knew what was coming and he picked up the poppers to help open him up some more.

Once he had huffed the fumes and put the bottle down, I began to work more of my fingers into him. I pulled my right hand back and moved it into a folded position. This allowed me to put my left hand next to it in a similar position and start to insert both into Steven. He reached down to pull his ass apart to give me the best access. I’ve only double fisted him once before, so this was relatively new territory for us.

Steven was pushing out, I was pushing in, and my hands popped into his ass. The look of astonishment and pleasure on Steven’s face was wonderful.

I moved my hands around a small amount, knowing that the smallest motions have massive consequences when your ass is this stretched and filled. Mostly, I wanted to let Steven drive the activity since it was his ass that was being worked over. He pulsed his muscles and pulled me in a bit more, and kind of rocked his ass on my hands. He was enjoying the ride and then asked me to pull out a hand.

I opted to take out my right hand. It’s the larger one, and this would give his ass a chance to rest while still being filled with my left hand. I just let my hand rest inside him since he needed to regroup after the double.

Steven’s ass was pulsing around my hand. He was slowing his breathing and coming back to a more normal space while I began to slowly move around inside him. Mostly, I was flexing my hand, letting my fingers extend out a bit before pulling them back into a fist. Occasionally, I’d do some twisting around, but I wanted to take it easy on him.

Eventually, Steven told me that he wanted a break. I slowly pulled my hand out, letting him enjoy the sensations of a slow extraction. Once my hand was out, I rubbed and massaged his hole as his gape dripped lube. Then, Jason and I helped him out of the sling and walked him over to the bed. He lay down, smiling like a happy pig. He pulled his legs up so that his hole was exposed, and we watched as his gape slowly narrowed.

• Piggy 6

For 2024, the combined Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony award for Best Screenplay is awarded to … @catcher4you. I just went back to chapter 1 and read the whole thing through. I edged until I got to this last chapter and busted my nut. I swear, I spewed all over my chest in bed. Never have I read a work of fiction this spectacular. And I think what does it best for me is that I can imagine myself in the role of any three of the guys. I’m Gifted as a fisting Top. And I can lay back in the sling and write a fist as good as anyone else. My God, that was exhausting. And I have a smile on my face.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/19/2024 at 5:10 PM, Bttm2go said:

Nice start. The slow pulling out is the best part of taking a fist.

🤭 Everyone is different. Myself, I go the other way. Feeling a flood of lube (melted Crisco) being injected deep into my hungry pussy🕳️ & then well lubed fingers massaging my hole. The whole process, getting to his elbow, working my cunt into a loose, sloppy hole & the divine sensations as his hand works it's way through my inner rings, touching all those erotic spots that drive me into another world. 

• Piggy 2

3 hours ago, partying.hard said:

For 2024, the combined Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony award for Best Screenplay is awarded to … @catcher4you. I just went back to chapter 1 and read the whole thing through. I edged until I got to this last chapter and busted my nut. I swear, I spewed all over my chest in bed. Never have I read a work of fiction this spectacular. And I think what does it best for me is that I can imagine myself in the role of any three of the guys. I’m Gifted as a fisting Top. And I can lay back in the sling and write a fist as good as anyone else. My God, that was exhausting. And I have a smile on my face.

Thanks so much. I enjoy writing these stories and have shot many a load while I’m writing them. But, it’s really hot to know that I can make another guy cum with my words. I really appreciate your support. 

• Like 2