I had been in the foster system for as long as I could remember. I was taken from my mother when I was 3 because she had gone on a two week bender and forgotten I existed. I bounced around the system till at the age of 10 I was placed with Mr.Mark.

Mr.Mark was very well off and took great care of me. He was 6’4 and well built. He was a bit of a health nut making sure me and all my foster brothers stuck to strict diets and cleanliness routines. He was very hairy and had a thick but well kept brown beard with a few tinges of grey.

In all 8 years I’d been with Mr.Mark he had never formally adopted me. I had asked several times but he always said it would get in the way of our future. 

It was the day of my 18th birthday and I was scared that I was going to end up on the street soon. I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was 5’4 and slim with very little muscle tone. I was pretty pale too as Mr.Mark always made sure I wore plenty of sunscreen even though he tanned often. 

I noticed a little hair around my pits and cock. Though I was almost entirely hairless I grew a little sometimes. Mr.Mark made sure that I kept hairless as he said it would keep me from smelling. When I asked why he was so hairy he had answered that men should smell but boys like me shouldn’t.

I went into the bathroom and applied nair all over my light body hair before hoping in the shower. After I got out I cleaned out my boy hole and took my daily pills, Mr.Mark said boys should always keep their holes clean.

After I had finished my morning routine I found my eyes drawn to my bedside table. I opened the bottom drawer and reach into the back and pulled out the old jock strap. I had found it with Mr.Marks laundry years ago and couldn’t resist taking it. It was white but stained a brownish yellow and smelled so fucking good. Just touching it had my cock fully hard. Even hard it was only two and a half inches. I rubbed my tiny uncut cock for about a minute until I shot my load into my hand. I licked it up then rehide Mr.Marks jock.

I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Mr.Mark always left early for work but one of my foster brothers, Michael, told me he had said that he was going to take me out for a birthday dinner that night.

All day at school I thought about what Mr.Mark was going to say at dinner. I was so nervous that he was going to kick me out now that I was an adult.

Once the time came for the dinner it went pretty normally. He didn’t bring up me moving out or anything so I didn’t either. Once we made it home however he said to me, “so alex now that you’re an adult I don’t have to take care of you anymore you know that right”

“Yes sir” I said terrified of what was going to come next 

“Well now that you’re of age you’re going to need to earn your keep.”

“Yes sir” 

“Good now follow me into my room.” He said as he started walking towards the master bedroom. 

Once we got into his bedroom he motioned for me to stand in front of his bed. 

“Strip” Mr.Mark commanded as he looked through the drawers of his dresser.

“What” I asked confused.

Just then he back handed me across the face, nearly knocking me to the ground.

“I said strip” he said in a more forceful tone

I did as Mr.Mark said and stripped down to my underwear

When Mr.Mark looked back he slapped me again saying 

“I said strip slut” 

I quickly removed my underwear, the shock of being hit overwhelming the embarrassment of being naked in front of my father. He looked me up and down, grabbing my rock hard cock.

“You enjoy being hit sweetheart” he said stroking me.

“No sir” I whimpered out 

Just then I got another slap.

“Don’t lie to me” he said sternly holding my face. Mr.Mark walked to his closet and took off his shirt revealing his thick coat of fur. He left his pant on however. He laid out two syringes on the dresser one small with a needle the other long and needleless. 

As he picked up the smaller one he walked towards me saying “from now own you will have one of these injections a day, I’ll show you how to do it again tomorrow but one a day every day, ok sweetheart” 

“Yes sir” I replied nervously.

“Good girl” he said as he turned me around and grabbed one of my hairless ass cheeks he squeezed it tight and then injected me with the contents of the syringe.

He then pushed me over the bed so my ass was fully exposed. “Now this is going to burn but you need to hold it in for as long as you can, be a good girl for daddy” 

I was confused on why he was calling me a girl when I was clearly a boy. Well maybe not clearly but he knew I was. Then suddenly I felt a pressure on my hole. 

“Open your pussy for me sweetheart” Mr.Mark whispered to me. That sent a chill down my spine and even though I didn’t have a pussy my hole relaxed and let the large syringe in. I felt the liquid fill me and did my best to hold it in. Mr.Mark stood me back up and said “hold that for as long as you can”. I started feeling a rush after about a minute. Soon after I felt so empty even with the burning liquid in my ass. 

Mr.Mark began twisting my nipples which sent shockwaves of pleasure through me. I audibly moaned

“Good girl” he said pulling my nipples hard causing me to loose focus and open up the liquid spilling out of me. I leaned into Mr.Mark breathing in his man sent as my entire body tingled.

“Seems like someone’s ready to loose their virginity right sweetheart” he asked me 

“Oh” I moaned out as I felt his cock through his pants. 

“I’ve been waiting so long for this” he said as he turned me around and bent me over the bed again. I heard him unzip his pants before I suddenly felt him fully enter my hole, no he called it my pussy.

“Oh fuck daddy” I moaned out as he pumped deep into me 

“Yeah baby girl take my fucking cock” he said as he pounded into me. 

I had never felt this good in my life. I had had so many sex dreams about Mr.Mark and now they were coming true.

I have no idea how long he fucked me for but when he was close he moan out

“Oh yeah sweetheart I’m gonna cum, you want daddy to cum in your pussy” 

“Yes daddy” I moaned out.

“You want daddy to get you pregnant”

“Yes daddy”

“Well too bad” he said as he pulled out and shot his load into the carpet.

“Daddy” I whimpered out feeling so empty. 

“ oh don’t worry baby, I’ll get you pregnant in time but for now you have to learn” he said walking to the closet as I laid there fingering my pussy

He had put his pants back on so I couldn’t see his cock but he took a long orange thing with a flared base out of the closet. He laid it on my stomach and it reached up to my ribs.

“ you want to be full baby” he asked 

“Yes daddy” I replied obediently needing something in my guts.

He pushed it into my pussy slowly while he held one of my hands to my stomach. I felt the toy moving in me.

Once it was fully in he walked to grab a small flat piece of metal with a tube in it. 

“ you know sweetheart I thought we would have to work you up to a cage this small but your clit is so tiny I think we can start with this.” He grabs my soft leaking clit and stuck the long tube into it. It felt strange but not bad. He then locked the metal piece on and put the key on a table. 

“Good this will keep you from using your clit when you shouldn’t.” He said. “Now I think it’s past your bedtime so hurry to sleep we’ll talk more In the morning ok”

“ ok daddy” I said hugging him before going to grab my clothes 

“Nuhuh” he said “you’ll be getting a new wardrobe tomorrow” with that he slapped the plug in my pussy and sent me to my room. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2