Hump Day afternoon at Stans Two

phukhole

Spent a Wednesday afternoon at an LA arcade I'd heard of but hadn't been to yet.  They had a theater too, but no one was in there when I asked the attendant.  Paid my $6 and went back to the booths. There were about 20 booths, most with gloryholes in one or both sides - no doors, but a chain that you could pull across to let people know the booth was taken.  Walked around the corner and saw a guy blowing the guy in the next booth through the gloryhole.  He was in the entry, so he was on display while the other guy was around the corner in his booth.  I knew it was gonna be a fun afternoon.  Got the lay of the land - three main hallways of booths and a bathroom in the back.  Settled into a booth with 2 holes, put some money in the machine and waited.  30 second later I had a cock slide in from the left.  Short and thick. I dropped to my knees and sucked him hard. ended up being a nice 6 incher with a very fat mushroom.  Sucked and slurped and licked and deep throated listening for what he liked best and felt him getting harder and breathing heavier. He shot quickly and I swallowed every delicious drop. He pulled out and I noticed someone at the other hole.  Moved over to it and saw a young latin dude with his jeans around his ankles flopping his dick around to get my attention.  This gloryhole was in the entry, so I was on full display to anyone walking by.  I put my mouth up to the hole and he slid that foreskinned meat right in,  He took a bit to get hard, but he pumped and pumped my mouth like he was fucking, so I stood up and turned around guiding him into my pre-lubed ass. He realized it was my ass and he REALLY started pumping - grunting and groaning and moaning until he shot. I felt the first blast, then just felt full as his pumping slowed and he eventually pulled out.  I spun around and licked his dripping cock sliding my tongue under his foreskin to get all of his jizz.  A few guys had walked by (or stopped to watch) as I was sucking and getting fucked. SO when one side opened up someone else replaced them.  Back and forth I went from one hole to the other - daddy dick, young Asian dude in scrubs, workmen on their lunch break, college kid, latin daddy, short stocky white daddy, big black guy, nerdy hipster kid with a donkey dick.... I'd move from time to time to other booths, but eventually went back to the first one (my lucky booth).  Sucked maybe 20 cocks, a dozen of them nutted down my throat.  Got bred 9 times through the holes or sharing the booth as I sucked the guy next door.  Definitely was a good time!  I'll be back.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7

21 hours ago, Sloppyholepdx said:

Damn what’s the name of this place. Need to put it on my bucket list! 

Stans Two in Rowland Heights (LA area)

I fuckin love this place i been bukkaked here a few different times and the energy is fuckin hot especially late night on the weekend. so much big cock and cum to go around

• 4 weeks later...