Thomas's decent into depravity

BBSwitch

Hi guys, this is the first story I felt like I could publish. I am very curious about what you think about it.

It was a warm Friday night in September, and the little hallway in the sauna Thomas found himself in reeked of poppers and sweat. He locked eyes with the hottest guy he had ever laid eyes on, whose he later found out was Ethan. Thomas was new to this world; he'd only recently discovered his love for rough, explicit sexual encounters with other men. At 26 years old, his body was lean yet ripe with innocence, his hunger to submit hidden beneath a shy smile.

Ethan, on the other hand, was an experienced prowler in this den of depravity; he'd been visiting saunas for years and had made it his mission to corrupt as many innocent young men like Thomas as possible. A man in his early 30s with a body built from sin itself—rough around the edges and brimming with desire—Ethan was not one to be trifled with.

From their first exchange of lust-filled glances, it was clear that Ethan had set his sights on Thomas. He could see the raw hunger in those green eyes; an insatiable thirst for adventure and debauchery that matched his own. He knew that behind that shy smile lay a world of kinks Thomas had yet to discover. As they talked about their likes and dislikes (or more accurately, what turned them on), a sickening smile crept across Ethan's face as he realized that he had found yet another plaything to add to his long list of conquests.

Ethan knew no limits when it came to exploring his kinks; he reveled in destruction and despair just as much as pleasure and release. His one true passion was seeing how far he could push someone until they became unrecognizable to themselves: a cockhungry slut begging for more even after their mind and body were broken beyond repair. And Ethan intended to do exactly that with Thomas—corrupt him, ruin him, consume him whole.

Thomas was willingly led by the hand (and other, less chivalrous body parts) into one of the private rooms reserved for those seeking true intimacy within the depths of depravity. Ethan closed the door behind them and turned to face Thomas with an unsettling grin that promised a night filled with untold horrors and unparalleled pleasures.

Without further ado, Ethan lunged forward and shoved his tongue down Thomas's throat. Thomas gagged at first but quickly gave in to the relentless assault on his senses; he couldn't resist as his body responded instinctually to Ethan's dominant advances. His hands clawed at Ethan's muscled back as he moaned into their kiss while his cock hardened beneath his towel.

Breaking apart from their passionate embrace, Ethan gazed at Thomas with a newfound appreciation for his naivete. "You know," he said in a low, throaty whisper that sent shivers down Thomas's spine, "I've always loved showing young guys like you how fun it can be to give in and let your cock take over."

Thomas gulped audibly but could barely find the words to respond; his heart was pounding in his chest as he tried (and failed) to hide the obvious excitement building within him.

Ethan smirked at Thomas's obvious arousal and took a step back, dropping his towel and revealing a taut stomach riddled with old scars that told stories of past conquests—some willing partners, some not so much. "Don't worry," he said, tracing one particularly vicious gash on his side, "You're safe with me." He paused for dramatic effect before adding darkly, "I take care of the things I own.”

Thomas shuddered involuntarily at the implication of what Ethan was saying; but instead of pulling away in fear or disgust, he leaned closer, his lips brushing against Ethan's ear as he whispered huskily: "Make me your slut."

Without another word, Ethan shoved Thomas against the wall and roughly pulled down the boy’s towel, freeing his hard cock from its confinement. With a wicked grin that showed just how truly depraved his intentions were for their evening together, Ethan reached into the pocket of the little bag he was carrying and pulled out a small syringe filled with an unlabeled liquid—a powerful chemical compound designed to turn consenting adults into mindless sex slaves at his command.

Thomas's eyes widened in terror as he realized what was about to happen; but it was too late. He felt the needle at his skin, followed by an explosion of heat and pleasure coursing through his veins, signaling the beginning of his descent into hell. As he felt himself losing control, Thomas knew that there was no turning back; from this moment forward, he belonged to Ethan—body and soul.

The pleasure was so much Thomas fell onto the floor, now looking up at his new master. Despite the fear that still lurked in the corners of Thomas's mind, there was an undeniable sense of excitement—almost arousal—bubbling up inside him as well.

Ethan read Thomas's thoughts like an open book and laughed darkly. "Go on," he said with a sneer, gesturing toward his impressively erect cock that jutted out from his sweat-drenched body like a sword. "Suck me off.”

Thomas swallowed thickly, his heart pounding in his chest as he reached out hesitantly to take hold of Ethan's hard length. He tentatively wrapped his lips around the head of Ethan's cock, tasting sweat and pre-cum on his tongue. A shiver of excitement ran up his spine at the sensation—a feeling he never would have expected just a few short hours ago before his descent into depravity.

As Thomas began to suck eagerly at Ethan's cock, bobbing his head up and down in a frenzy of lust, Ethan's grip on the back of Thomas's skull tightened ever so slightly—just enough to let him know who was truly in charge here. Thomas moaned around the thick shaft filling his mouth while he caressed his hands down over Ethan's rock hard abs and further downward toward those plump round cheeks that seemed just begging for some attention themselves. Thomas was lost in the urge to worship Ethan’s superior body, no thoughts other than the pleasure he was feeling.

When it became clear that neither man could take another moment without release any longer, Ethan finally gave a low groan and pulled his cock free from Thomas's hungry mouth before grabbing Thomas and pushing him onto the leather mattress just behind; hefted him upwards with surprising strength and then placed him down onto all fours.

Just after Ethan lined his cock up with Thomas's dripping pink hole, he slammed all ten inches of throbbing cock into his boyhole with one forceful thrust that sent waves upon waves upon waves of pleasure cascading throughout every cell inside Thomas's body, who gasped loudly in both surprise as well as sheer ecstasy before going completely silent once more except for soft whimpers and moans that escaped his lips. As each brutal thrust met with Thomas's tight little channel deep within him, so too did Ethan lose control of himself; grunting out harsh obscenities like ‘whore’, ‘slut’, or ‘cumdump’ while pounding away mercilessly with every single ounce of raw power he could muster up inside him.

Round after round of frenzied lovemaking ensued until finally Ethan couldn't contain himself any longer. He gave one last forceful jolt into Thomas before shooting ropes and ropes of cum deep into Thomas's pussy as he growled out harshly right alongside it. “Take it bitch, take all my POZ cum and become mine for good” he screamed, and all Thomas could do in response was moaning and begging for more.

With their joining finally completed now, Ethan collapsed onto Thomas with an exhausted groan while still buried deeply inside the boy’s hole after having delivered its toxic payload. Slowly he uncoupled himself from the boy, seeing a drop of cum escape his hole.

As Thomas lay panting and sweat-soaked on dirty mattress afterwards, his mind reeling from the overwhelming sensations that had been inflicted upon him by his new master, he couldn't help but wonder what fate awaited him next. He knew one thing for certain though: whatever came next in this twisted journey of lust and despair would be unlike anything he could ever have imagined—and yet still, some small part of himself ached with a need to experience more of the darkness that Ethan would surely reveal to him as time went on.

And so they continued their depraved dance together within the confines of the sauna—two souls bound by blood and sin; one driven by his insatiable hunger to corrupt while another found himself lost in its depths, his new owner being the only thing that matters.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, FetishBoy98 said:

first story I felt like I could publish

I'm about 1/2 way through and already I'm wondering where we can find your other writings . . . would love to read them. I'm sure they're just as awesome as this one promises to be! Great work!

• Like 1

Thank you guys for your amazing feedback. Here is Part 2:

As Thomas was regaining his senses slightly, he became aware of what had just happened. He knew it was wrong but craved more of the filth Ethan offered him. Thus, Thomas dropped to his knees in obedience and begged for Ethan to further degrade and defile him.

Ethan smiled maliciously, withdrew another syringe from a small bag he always carried, and filled Thomas's mouth with cock while deftly inserting the needle into a vein on his arm—pushing the potent mixture in without any warning or preparation.

The liquid coursed through Thomas's being like wildfire, dulling his senses to an almost animalistic level and clouding his mind until all he knew was Ethan was God-the only thing that existed in this twisted world he now inhabited. His eyes rolled back into their sockets as the drug took hold, causing intense pleasure surges through him, like lightning bolts from Ethan's fist slamming straight down through him.

Ethan chuckled darkly, admiring the power he had over this once pure creature now transformed into his depraved plaything. "You're such an excellent little whore," he praised him, breathing hotly on Thomas's ear and causing a shiver of anticipation to run down his spine despite the intense discomfort coursing through it.

"I'll never tire of breaking you apart and then rebuilding you in my image. And don't think for one second I won't stop because there are so many other ways I can hurt your pretty little mind," he warned ominously while squeezing tightly around Thomas's aching testicles, sending waves of pleasure-pain coursing through them like electric currents.

Thomas cried out in lust, his mind lost to the drug's euphoria. As Ethan dragged him from the room and into a dark chamber filled with muscled daddies, bears, otters and twinks bending over and moaning in anticipation of what was yet to come—his fate became all too clear.

Ethan pushed Thomas onto a sling suspended from the ceiling, shackled his arms, then leaned back and watched with sinister satisfaction as one after another muscled beast or young man took their turn violating this once-pure boy—each penetrating him further than the last until he was little more than a stretched-out piece of filth dangling in chains from an old metal frame.

The first to claim him was an older muscle god with a beer can thick cock and a furry chest who pushed not only Thomas's boundaries but also his limits, shoving a shard of Tina up his hole before roughly penetrating it with his monstrous appendage. "Do you want this POZ cock boy? Do you want to be ripped apart by your new daddy?" the muscled guy shouted as he slid in and out of the boy’s pink hole. As Ethan stood back, he watched as the muscled stud pounded into Thomas's stretched-out hole until he was shooting his hot seed deep inside him—a baptism by fire for this newest addition to their ranks of debauched degenerates.

Next in line was a young twink no older than 22, whose hunger for depravity matched Ethan's own. As he dropped his towel, Thomas could see a huge, but somewhat skinny 10 inch cock. The twink was horny, and wanted to show everyone that a skinny guy can abuse a faggot just as hard or even harder than the muscled guys he was in a room with. With grunts and growls of primal pleasure, he plunged his thick cock deep into Thomas's gaping hole—pushing past every previously set boundary until nothing existed but raw desire and unbridled lust for more pain, pleasure, degradation and humiliation.

One by one, the line of men queued up to claim their share in this ruined creature as each took his turn driving themselves into him—claiming him for their own—fucking him senseless with cocks so thick he was certain they would rip him apart but all they did was make room for the next beast to push inside him even deeper still.

Who stood out from this sea of men was a 28 years old bear who wanted to try something different. After everyone had their fun, the bear grabbed anal plug that Thomas's new daddy handed to him, shoved it into the boy's tight hole and then positioned himself behind Thomas and entered his ass with just the head of his cock before pumping away while grunting with satisfaction every time their hips made contact. The pain was immense, but so was Thomas's desire for more punishment and abuse from these other guys.

As they fucked him, they fed on his pain—drinking it in like some kind of twisted nourishment—groaning with each new invasion of his stretched out hole as their seed poured into him leaving little room for anything but filth and debauchery.

"Fuck yes Sir. More, please! Give it to me hard!" he pleaded between moans as another thick shaft disappeared up his ass while his pink pussy got stretched out even further by the huge cock that was currently being worked on by yet another of his temporary "daddies".

Thomas had long lost count of the dicks he took; all he knew was that his body hurt, but not in a way he didn't like it anymore. In fact, with every thrust into him and with each passing moment spent in this darkroom being used and abused by complete strangers, Thomas felt closer than ever before to reaching true enlightenment—the ultimate release of becoming nothing more than a mindless, cockhungry slut whose only purpose in life now was service of these new masters who had claimed him for their own dirty desires and dark pleasures.

And through all of it Ethan watched—smirking at the sight before him—this boy who had been so pure now transformed into a whore for their collective pleasure—a broken shell of his former self completely subsumed under the weight of their depraved desires. He'd found a different faggot to suck his dick in the meantime, edging him for what would become the final blow for the faggot once known as Thomas. He couldn't wait to slam the boy up once more and slide into that hole filled with an ungodly amount of loads.

After a few more rounds of taking turns in the sling, Ethan gave a signal. All but one of the guys stopped what they were doing; instead, they undid Thomas's cuffs, helped him off the sling and gathered around the faggot as he knelt there in front of his Master with eyes filled with nothing but unadulterated lust and desire for more pain.

Ethan stepped forward, cock throbbing with need; he couldn't wait any longer. "Time for you to meet your fate," he said darkly as he grabbed hold of the now well-fucked young man by his hair and forced him back onto all fours again, ready to take one final punishing dose before becoming fully part of this world that was created solely around these men's depraved pleasures.

"You want more pain, you little slut? You're going to get it…and then some!" Ethan shouted as he positioned himself behind Thomas's still-open hole and shoved his thick shaft deep inside with one swift motion, making the boy scream out in pleasure/pain while cumming all over himself from being fucked so hard.

"You're mine now... and nobody else gets to touch what truly belongs to me except for the people I choose to share you with. So keep taking this cock, and show everyone how grateful you are for your new life!" He grabbed Thomas by the hips and started pounding into him mercilessly as his words sank into the now fully brainwashed young man's consciousness, ensuring that there would be no escape from this world of depravity for this little faggot.

• Like 13
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1