Booking possible trip to PS

Leather-lee

Hi men,

Thinking of booking a trip to PS to get as much action as I can. I'm heavily into older guys 50+, but don't know if it'll be dirty/sleazy enough for me as i'm properly filthy.  I'm primarily looking for group action, fuck fests and no holds barred pig sex. 

Is it worth it coming from London, U.K?

I don't know if it is worth traveling all the way from London for it, but I am over 50 and don't have any trouble finding no holds barred piggish group fucking when I visit. I try to get to a Cumunion Party or more recently Bearunion Party in Palm Springs a couple of times a year because I live in a gay sex desert. 

If you go, you should be able to find what you are looking for at Club 541 any time they are open or Cathedral City Boys Club (CCBC) day or night on weekends.

• Like 1

Agree with NWUSHorny on all points.  There are piggy places (CCBC, 541, Canyon Club) and non-piggy places you can be piggy at (ANY resort/hotel/motel).  The bars can be fun, but there's not much play in them now that Barracks has closed. That being said, I can usually find a play party, or event or a hole/pole on the hookup apps.  Palm Springs is a great location for daddy or even granddaddy sex.  I never leave without a dripping hole.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Agree with NWUSHorny on all points.  There are piggy places (CCBC, 541, Canyon Club) and non-piggy places you can be piggy at (ANY resort/hotel/motel).  The bars can be fun, but there's not much play in them now that Barracks has closed. That being said, I can usually find a play party, or event or a hole/pole on the hookup apps.  Palm Springs is a great location for daddy or even granddaddy sex.  I never leave without a dripping hole.

What about All Worlds, I've always strike out there, but other members of this forum seem to like it? They do host Cumunion Parties but I haven't gone to one there.

Wow, such different experiences regarding All Worlds.  I found that place to be fantastic, I only went outside the gates one time after checking in.  For me, it was not during CumUnion, but actually the month of March.  Perfect weather, a very sexualized atmosphere, especially during the evening. I may have posted about this before, but my luggage was lost by my  airline.  The manager at that time offered to have one of his employees drive me to get some basics from a Walgreens or CVS.    But I really had only the clothes on my back so to speak.  It turned out, I didn't need anything to wear.  A towel was all I needed to get to my chaise lounge by the pool.  It was management that told me  they had spoken to the  airline and my luggage had gone to South America .  I didn't get it back until the day I was scheduled to leave, and it didn't prevent me from having a great time.

Many guys, who were locals or staying at other resorts, had guest passes for the day, so the variety of guys coming into that Resort changed almost daily.  There were Europeans that were there for a week, I remember hooking up with a number of them.  Granted, I am not going to be having sex, outside in front of everyone at 1 pm, but the evenings were very wild and I left a very satisfied customer.  Nice room, great staff and an abundance of men.  One of my more memorable "Sexcations".

I am sorry to hear my fellow BZ members did not have the type of experience I did.....

2 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Granted, I am not going to be having sex, outside in front of everyone at 1 pm

I have never been able to find a partner to fuck or even witnessed very many guys fucking at All Worlds, but have participated in it many times on weekend afternoons at CCBC and the only time I've ever been to Canyon Club on a day pass. On my visits to All Worlds I've experienced guys who are mostly oral, which isn't my preference. Like I said I haven't been to a CumUnion Party there, I was planning on it last winter, but wound up fucking my brains out at 541 that night instead.

On 8/26/2024 at 5:34 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I don't know if it is worth traveling all the way from London for it, but I am over 50 and don't have any trouble finding no holds barred piggish group fucking when I visit. I try to get to a Cumunion Party or more recently Bearunion Party in Palm Springs a couple of times a year because I live in a gay sex desert. 

If you go, you should be able to find what you are looking for at Club 541 any time they are open or Cathedral City Boys Club (CCBC) day or night on weekends.

Thanks for the info! Are guys into gear much in PS?

I've seen some gear there, but the emphasis is very much on the sex. There may be exceptions, but in the US there generally seems to be an inverse relationship to the amount fetish gear and the amount of sex. I almost feel like you have to choose one of the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Other cities seem to have a more organic gear culture.  I feel that is missing in PS.  In Palm Springs, we're spoiled by our weather. It's usually too hot to wear leather or rubber, but if there's an excuse to (a themed party or event), we will.  It's usually easier to just be naked, so we often take advantage of that.  That being said. CCBC seems to do a themed event most weekends lately.  Maybe check and see if they have a gear or similar weekend and plan your trip around that (IF that's a big draw for you).  If not, just book your trip and bring your gear.  BE the hotness you want to see in the world!  ((Also, Post your travel dates and maybe some of us local/nearby breeders might make it out!))

• Upvote 1