Is it common to get high with poppers?

I found an amazing guy that we fuck like rabbits. He's mostly bottom and he's into poppers. At first I thought that he would take a couple of hits or something like that. But he literally did dozens of hits. He looked so high and lost. I don't know if I'm a [banned word] or something but I enjoyed it.

I ADORE poppers. No question about it. I am in the mood for them when sex is involved. They  elevate the heart rate, which causes a sense of euphoria. I have heard that at one point, poppers may have been used to prevent heart stoppages. It’s stressful on the heart if used repeatedly. Also, it’s easy to lose one’s erection, unless it isn’t important to have an erection. It’s fun but for some unearthly reason, they’re easy to find south of the 49th, but not here in Canada. 

Poppers are my one indulgence. And I am talking about the nitrate based brown bottle poppers, NOT the spray ethyl chloride inhalants, which re actually dangerous. Poppers are what was used in medicine to treat angina prior to nitroglycerin. I huff them when I'm getting fisted, fucked, and even masturbating. I was a casual user but my husband turned me into a daily huffer. We stock poppers at the house the way most people stock soda or beer. Being that I am naked at home mainly and the large toys/plug collection is always beckoning (the the high grade fucking machine we have), poppers are a constant Pleasure for my hypersexual life. They give me a good safe euphoria, really relax my canyon ass so I can enjoy even larger in me than I already can accommodate and keep me in sexhog headspace. If you come with me to a big fisting event you will see poppers everywhere.

Edited by MuscledHorse
  • Piggy 1