Best Cruising sites for Storefront, ABS, etc.

Reble

Squirt still is searchable, they've just changed the interface. When I've filtered by city name or neighborhood the listings come up and you can still select if you want ABS or Washrooms etc. 

That being said, I was just out of town and found I was using Sniffies most often to look for cruising spots. An advantage with that is that you get an idea if people are actively cruising when you're looking to go, have recently done so or if the spot is dead. I still think its all hit or miss since there are so many apps out there and everyone is spread out.

5 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

Squirt still is searchable, they've just changed the interface. When I've filtered by city name or neighborhood the listings come up and you can still select if you want ABS or Washrooms etc. 

That being said, I was just out of town and found I was using Sniffies most often to look for cruising spots. An advantage with that is that you get an idea if people are actively cruising when you're looking to go, have recently done so or if the spot is dead. I still think its all hit or miss since there are so many apps out there and everyone is spread out.

Squirt.org is dead. 

They're being outcompeted more broadly, their in-person cruising niche has less and less value as cruising becomes more online, with less users their user sources cruising data gets more stale and less useful, and their user experience is so old it's kind of embarrassing. They're also compromising that user experience with all kinds of annoying ad email (I suspect to try and keep the lights on). Unless they have a brilliant pivot they haven't signaled, it's a matter of time before they sell their cruising location data or fade away.