Favourite position to get bred

HornyladNL

Blindfolded,gagged with piss soaking rags ducktaped to my mouth. Hand tied to my ankle or behind my back , ankle tied together , ass up . Then top can just ram as they please and I have no way begging them to stop. Just have to take the pounding until they finished. 

• Like 1

I'll start with this - one of the guys that bred me (5 times I think) over the last two weeks was really good at getting me in different positions periodically and the dude is such a good fuck, that each way it felt very different and he knew how to use his dick in that particular position.

So like others - it's really the tops choice how they want me.

If there's no gear involved, there are two favorites - I like being on my hands on knees and get plowed from behind.  Similarly, bent over a bed with the top standing behind and pounding.

If there is gear involved, a fuck bench (similar to hands and knees) with my legs spread so my hole is fully available to drive deep and stretch my hole.  A spread bar can do the same.

End of the day, I want to feel the top go balls deep to the base where it really stretches me so however I give him full access, that's what I want.

Cumunion is like 36 hours away so I'll let you know how I feel after when my hole has been destroyed.  I might change my mind.

• Piggy 2

When taking anon loads, always head down ass up. When with one particular regular, missionary so we can kiss while he's fucking me. Love taking anon loads pump and dump, but also love the intimacy with the right guy. The passion and intimacy is what ultimately got me away from the headache and drama of girls and 100% into cock.

• Like 1

Face down ass up, mount me doggie and go to town. Love to moan and arch my back as he initially enters my hole, then as I get used to the feeling push back against his hard cock and beg for his load. Missionary is my least favorite, see others like the eye contact. When I'm sucking cock I love eye contact, looking in the guys eyes as his cock is using my mouth. When I'm getting fucked I don't care about eye contact, I just want him to use my hole and get off. If I'm lucky enough there will be another guy to take his place when he's done. Doesn't happen often but when it does it's the best. 

On 9/9/2024 at 1:22 PM, HornyladNL said:

What is your favourite position to get bred?

Mine is when I’m laying on my stomach and the top is laying flat on me with his arms around my chest/neck. I really love the moment when he is close and ready to load up my ass. I know I can’t escape (not that I want to) and will get my ass filled with his load.

Even better when there’s a mirror, so I can see his face at that point.

Absolutely the same as me. Feels like I'm being dominated and unable to escape, also there's more skin to skin contact like that.

• Like 3

I have a fuckbud who immediately  starts sucking me off when he arrives. He does a great job and gets my dick really wet and ready to ride me.. As he does this we kiss and share poppers. Soon though i have him roll off on his back, put his legs up so I can taste his hole and the ass juice churned up. Then I slide in him, kiss him so he can taste what I just tasted and breed him.

• Upvote 1