Twin brothers

Bottom Jim

I moved to Ft Meyers Florida Two houses down there live a set of twin brothers They are about 45 or so . We got talking and it lead to sex Neither is gay but they occasionally hook up with men

Monday night they came over and after a few drinks asked me if I play with men Yes I do. 
The one reached over and kissed me  The other  played with my dick and ass

We went in the bedroom and off came the clothes They were both hung They said they both only top. The one started to play with my hole He put the head in and I said go ahead deep. He did and started to fuck me. He got excited and said he was close to cumming . I then just pulled him in deep so he had to come in my ass

The other brother said he wanted do and just went right in, It was not long till he came too,

We rested a while and then each came in me again 

we plan to meet again in a couple of weeks

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

6 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

We went in the bedroom and off came the clothes They were both hung They said they both only top. The one started to play with my hole He put the head in and I said go ahead deep.

That would be so hot if they would DP you!! Imagine the loads you’d get!

• Piggy 2

My upstairs neighbors when I first came to nyc were a pair of absolutely gorgeous identical Latino twins- one was a top the other was vers. I wanted them both so bad and they knew it but they didn’t play together. In fact their parents had one circumcised and the other not so they had been defining themselves by their dicks since before they could speak. Anyway I had the pleasure of becoming play buds with the vers one (uncut) and had a blast until they moved. The day they moved the top told me he always wanted me but he was afraid to make a move lolol

when I say gorgeous I mean fuck … and did I mention the dicks were well into the double digits just absolutely perfect 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 9/10/2024 at 7:54 PM, Bottom Jim said:

I moved to Ft Meyers Florida Two houses down there live a set of twin brothers They are about 45 or so . We got talking and it lead to sex Neither is gay but they occasionally hook up with men

Monday night they came over and after a few drinks asked me if I play with men Yes I do. 
The one reached over and kissed me  The other  played with my dick and ass

We went in the bedroom and off came the clothes They were both hung They said they both only top. The one started to play with my hole He put the head in and I said go ahead deep. He did and started to fuck me. He got excited and said he was close to cumming . I then just pulled him in deep so he had to come in my ass

The other brother said he wanted do and just went right in, It was not long till he came too,

We rested a while and then each came in me again 

we plan to meet again in a couple of weeks

They sound pretty gay to me! Fucked you BB but they are straight. Mmmm. Never mind, enjoy anyway. They sound like they need nurturing and then they could become really dirty.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 4:53 AM, MKSub24 said:

They sound pretty gay to me! Fucked you BB but they are straight. Mmmm. Never mind, enjoy anyway. They sound like they need nurturing and then they could become really dirty.

Be hot to swap them around and around tasting my hole on both and getting cum from both in both holes💧😵💧

Oh and I forgot to mention they also had hyoerspermia! The one I played with had to cover his face when he came it was like a lake of cum on his stomach I wanted to swallow it and basque in its glory but he thought it was nasty . He arranged for me to get tag teamed by two of his extremely hot hung top buddies one Caribbean one Latino. He never fucked me but he got them to give me a good dicking down. 

i still wish i had his brother honestly he was a masculine top papi and i know he would have bred me into the ground lol 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I dated an identical twin for a while.  His brother came out during that period.  A couple years later I hooked up with my ex at the baths. Surprise! When we started to kiss I realized it was the brother.  Both were great , I just wished we could’ve done a threeway and had them play with each other.  

• Like 1