Looking for older anon cumdumps

On 9/15/2024 at 5:42 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Looking for guys doing the classic "ass in the air, no load refused" anon scene.  Older preferred as I want very experienced ass.

C'mon community cumdumps, I need your services!

Try East Side Club weekday afternoons.

Lower level.

When I use to work in the area and frequent quite regularly, I would see at least a half dozen older men in their rooms - ass up with door open.

On 9/15/2024 at 5:42 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Looking for guys doing the classic "ass in the air, no load refused" anon scene.  Older preferred as I want very experienced ass.

C'mon community cumdumps, I need your services!

I’m down! Dm me let’s talk im actually trying to set up a hot group session with some hungry white bitches and a bunch of hung black kings. If anyone else is interested and in nyc please dm me!

• Like 2

Count me in!  I may not always be available but I am always interested, especially if you’ve got a bunch of hung black kings. I’m in NYC and there is nothing I like better than getting mass loaded by every man in the room.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Try East Side Club weekday afternoons.

Lower level.

When I use to work in the area and frequent quite regularly, I would see at least a half dozen older men in their rooms - ass up with door open.

Sorry to hear you don’t work in the area anymore. I hope when you did, you unloaded in them. Black cock is always a pleasure and there were some very nice black men at the ESC.

On 9/17/2024 at 9:14 PM, Hungryforbbc said:

I’m down! Dm me let’s talk im actually trying to set up a hot group session with some hungry white bitches and a bunch of hung black kings. If anyone else is interested and in nyc please dm me!

Although I don't live in NYC, I would love to make a trip up for a session like that and am always looking to be ass in the air, no load refused! esp. for hung black kings!

• Like 1