faggot got burned out

I have to confess something...

Last November I took the plunge and locked myself. Just to see what would happen… It became more extreme every day I was locked. It was great! I was gripped by it. It made me exactly who I wanted to be. I became the favorite cumdumpster I wanted to be to dump loads into by the regular truck drivers at my favorite rest area.

Until I collapsed a week or two ago after swallowing a sperm load on a Monday night at 2 am. I was a mess...

The cage had an extreme effect on me and I was really enjoying it. It changed me from ‘average faggot’ to ‘the favorite faggot at the rest areas’. I was loyal, discreet, always available with superb deepthroat skills. The other faggots stopped coming to the rest area. I gained a status I couldn’t believe. Went to that rest area every day after work with only one goal: swallowing semen.

The cage made me realized that this is actually the 'real me' and I went for it full on. I really changed because of the cage, I made different decisions than before, took greater risks than before and kept sucking cock longer every day than before. My sperm intake was increasing every day and went through the roof. I really wanted to improve myself and started to train my throat on dildos every day. I became an oral pig.

In addition to my normal full-time job, I had another full-time job serving men at the rest areas and parks. It was a very simple concept every day: as soon as a cock entered my throat I was unstoppable. i fucked my throat on every cock available. Hoping for strangers dumping their load down my throat. Going from cock to cock. I was easy, uncomplicated and willing all the time. A big cum junky. My breakfast during that time? Slurping the sperm out of found condoms. I was disgusting. But the men didn’t care about how disgusting I became and continued using me as a cum drain. Dumping loads in my faggot cunt. 

I was discovering all kinds of ways to make my service better. More THC, more alcohol, more poppers, more hypnosis. When I started to train the hypnosis it went more extreme than ever. I became extremely focused on cock. Only cock. Slipping into this sperm slurping zombi faggot mode was a big discovery.  I really enjoyed discovering I sucked more cock in hypnosis. I had no boundaries at all. Sinking further and further. The only thing left of me was my throat serving its true purpose: being a cock sleeve swallowing down load after load.. Jerking off cock with my throat. Enduring the male rut and feeling male semen flowing down the drain.

The last few months were the most intense and the most beautiful at the same time. I was in faggot heaven. During the last few weeks I found the best spot at the rest area. I have been on my knees behind the toilet building. On my knees, throat fucked open, dripping throat slime getting used by all the men as a simple cum drain. It all felt very normal and natural to me. All the truckers knew where to find me. Throating cock and swallowing sperm all night. I reached a personal record of 28 loads in one night.

Then… I hit a wall at full velocity. Bam! I couldn't do it anymore… I had overexploited my body. The faggot burned out. I really had to distance myself from being the well used cumbucket I used to be. Full stop.

I had to release myself from the cage. It made me sad. Withdrawal symptoms, cold sweats, crying fits, I went through it all in the weeks that followed. But I have been healing myself for a couple of weeks and went back to work carefully.

its obvious I went to far. What would be the right rhythm for this? Is it different with every faggot? What are your thoughts about a burned out faggot?

From now on I will be on a schedule of 6 weeks of being a cumdrain, 1 week off. Let’s see how that goes 😉 I am now back on track and reached my daily sperm average again. I'm a cumdump faggot. Back on my knees... sucking cock and feeling the sperm flowing down my throat again. I'm back serving men! 

Exploring my faggot side is a wild ride 😉 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

What happened? Were you just exhausted or over stimulated? Were you having any testicle or prostate pain?

Some of what I've heard for prostate health is that a man should ejaculate every 3 to 10 days. I don't think that necessarily means he needs to have an orgasm, just a release of semen.

• Like 1

I found that locking and denying myself was the turning point. The truth that my destiny was to be a faggot…my only focus, hunting and soliciting for cock, sucking anything with complete abandon and swallowing sperm as my essential diet. I asked for honest reviews and for referrals. I have not peaked yet but am cognizant that cumdumpAmsterdams  experience could be a possibility. I can’t imagine the void and emptiness of the absence of my daily protocol…but will face it when and if it comes…right now I’m looking for numbers, consistency and fufilling goals…100 cocks a week, every week. Sperm is my addiction and I have an insatiable appetite..I can’t imagine that changing. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 11:23 PM, hairyone said:

Were you just exhausted or over stimulated? Were you having any testicle or prostate pain?

Yes, extremely exhausted. No physical pain at all.
Thank god I'm already back at the daily load count as before 😉 I guess it was just my body warning me that I have to take a break sometime. But I dont want to haha

• Like 1

7 hours ago, slaveofcum said:

I found that locking and denying myself was the turning point. The truth that my destiny was to be a faggot…my only focus, hunting and soliciting for cock, sucking anything with complete abandon and swallowing sperm as my essential diet. I asked for honest reviews and for referrals. I have not peaked yet but am cognizant that cumdumpAmsterdams  experience could be a possibility. I can’t imagine the void and emptiness of the absence of my daily protocol…but will face it when and if it comes…right now I’m looking for numbers, consistency and fufilling goals…100 cocks a week, every week. Sperm is my addiction and I have an insatiable appetite..I can’t imagine that changing. 

Totally recognizable! Locking myself was the best decision ever! I became the dedicated faggot I've always wanted to be. But its only been 10 months of experience with the cage so I might just underestimated the power of it. It was a rookie mistake. I hope you will never have to experience this.

The best thing is that I haven't lost my sperm addiction and it all started again when I put the cage back on. Im back on my knees slurping sperm out of strangers cock!

Despite this setback, I will still achieve my faggot goal this year.

5 hours ago, sub4oralcum said:

My goal is 1000 loads this calendar year. What is yours? 

I have already far exceeded my goal. My goal for this year, which I set for myself in November 2023 after I put on the cage, was 500. I swallowed about 400 loads before, as an unlocked fag. I had absolutely NO IDEA that the cage would do THIS to me. It really changed me into a cum hungry sperm guzzling faggot cocksucker actively looking for as much sperm as possible. Which also explains my little burnout. I totally lost control and reached faggot-warp-speed way too fast. I underestimated it completely. As of today I swallowed 849 loads this year, and trying to reach a 1000 like you.

But you are not locked, right? Damn... can you imagine what would happen when you would lock yourself. Male semen would become scarce in your area. 🤣 Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

I have already far exceeded my goal. My goal for this year, which I set for myself in November 2023 after I put on the cage, was 500. I swallowed about 400 loads before, as an unlocked fag. I had absolutely NO IDEA that the cage would do THIS to me. It really changed me into a cum hungry sperm guzzling faggot cocksucker actively looking for as much sperm as possible. Which also explains my little burnout. I totally lost control and reached faggot-warp-speed way too fast. I underestimated it completely. As of today I swallowed 849 loads this year, and trying to reach a 1000 like you.

But you are not locked, right? Damn... can you imagine what would happen when you would lock yourself. Male semen would become scarce in your area. 🤣 Keep up the good work!

I am not locked with a physical cage but a mental one. It doesn't allow itself to get off. It's duty is to serve others.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sub4oralcum said:

I am not locked with a physical cage but a mental one. It doesn't allow itself to get off. It's duty is to serve others.

You are a hard core faggot. We really need to get that club of yours going. It's a good idea! The real faggots should unite 😉 But 100 cock a week might be a bottleneck for a lot of us who do belong in the group. 🥰Just throwing a friendly bomb 🥰

• Like 1