Feeling of strength?

MalestoneFF

I'm so happy I can finally post to this forum after reading it for ages for inspiration.

After a very long dry spell my throat was used last night by my very special and dear, spiritual brother. I had Him use my throat to His pleasure. This opportunity to meet with Him is very rare and I treasure and seize every situation like a miraculous event. I was mercilessly facefucked, my head seized by his forcefull hands and pressed against a wall, a bed. It was very intense and my breathing hole was completely overtaken by him and my permission to breathe was completely up to Him. His thrusts would not end until He would push His thick, voluminous semen down my throat for me to swallow. Such extreme bliss!

Now, the following day I'm overcome with a feeling of strength, coming from "surviving" a (consensual) forceful facefuck. I feel so powerful! Is this common after submissive play?

Also, I would not describe myself a faggot, even though I crave to be used like one. I feel more like a subject to His King, or Kings, rather than a slave. 

I would love to hear your ideas.