What are your favorite bathhouses?

Tiboer

Chicago's Steamworks is my all time favorite because it's big and clean, but particularly because of the stunning, friendly midwestern guys there.  For some reason, Chicago guys find me particularly attractive--love that.

Another one I like is the small bathhouse in Troy, New York (next to Albany).  Pre-pandemic, I went to Albany alot for work--so would always stop by the bathhouse.  There must be something in the  Albany water because everyone has a huge cock!  The bathhouse has a great mix of college guys and daddies.  At the bathhouse, there was a regular--in his  late 60's, with a nice body, and the longest, thickest cock I've ever seen.  He would go room to room and fuck bottom after bottom until they call came.  He loved an audience.  He fucked me a few times too as he fed me poppers.  I was amazed that I could take that massive stick--It actually wasn't that comfortable because it was so fucking huge.  I did love his dirty talk and his great kissing.  Sadly, I haven't been back since the pandemic.

What are some of your fav bathhouses in the US and around the world

For a bathhouse to become a favourite, it requires:

(1) Good douching and room facilities

(2) Some areas darker than others, including entire floors and darkroom areas.

(3) Creative darkroom areas with cubicles, gloryholes, slings, etc.

I've always noticed that in north America the public slings are never in completely dark areas. Years ago, I liked a bathhouse in South America that was fairly small, but it had a sling in a very dark room.  I used to go to this bathhouse mainly to get on the sling. I could hardly see who was fucking me, or who gave me a load. I loved this place.

• Piggy 1