What are your favorite bathhouses?

Tiboer

Chicago's Steamworks is my all time favorite because it's big and clean, but particularly because of the stunning, friendly midwestern guys there.  For some reason, Chicago guys find me particularly attractive--love that.

Another one I like is the small bathhouse in Troy, New York (next to Albany).  Pre-pandemic, I went to Albany alot for work--so would always stop by the bathhouse.  There must be something in the  Albany water because everyone has a huge cock!  The bathhouse has a great mix of college guys and daddies.  At the bathhouse, there was a regular--in his  late 60's, with a nice body, and the longest, thickest cock I've ever seen.  He would go room to room and fuck bottom after bottom until they call came.  He loved an audience.  He fucked me a few times too as he fed me poppers.  I was amazed that I could take that massive stick--It actually wasn't that comfortable because it was so fucking huge.  I did love his dirty talk and his great kissing.  Sadly, I haven't been back since the pandemic.

What are some of your fav bathhouses in the US and around the world

For a bathhouse to become a favourite, it requires:

(1) Good douching and room facilities

(2) Some areas darker than others, including entire floors and darkroom areas.

(3) Creative darkroom areas with cubicles, gloryholes, slings, etc.

I've always noticed that in north America the public slings are never in completely dark areas. Years ago, I liked a bathhouse in South America that was fairly small, but it had a sling in a very dark room.  I used to go to this bathhouse mainly to get on the sling. I could hardly see who was fucking me, or who gave me a load. I loved this place.

• Piggy 1

Steamworks in Chicago is by far the best Big and clean I have rented a deluxe room next to the dark room I have gotten fucked many times there. Wonderful mix of white Latin and black

Second is club Orlando 

what I like is guys are there to fuck 

There are two possibly three that come to mind. The first was Club Mustang in San Diego. It's closed and long gone, but I had some good times with some hot men there.

The second is the Executive Health Club in San Antonio. It was a bit sleazy (shh, don't tell anyone, but I really like that) but all the DL military dudes from the bases around SA would go there. You know those boys LIVE to Bareback. Sadly it's closed.

And finally, the best tub I have ever been to, was the Community Country Club or more affectionately known as the Triple C. Oh it was dark, dingy, dirty (literally), smelled like mold and moths, and the men where sleazy, nasty, dirty and gross......but I rode every single one of them I could slide my cum sloppy hole down on. Nothing but Bareback, always could find favors, and a lot of Poz and other toxic seed being passed around. Sadly it's closed too. 

Edited by ChiPozPigHole
Misspelled words

Like several of the other posters, my favorites have all closed. My top favorite and 1st bathhouse I ever went to was the Denver Swim Club, I had my pole in a hole and a pole in my hole at the same time, within the 1st 15 minutes I was there. After I finally got a chance to explore the place I hooked up with several more guys and have been a fan of bathhouses ever since. I also liked Midtowne Spa in Denver, my 1st time there was at a Mardi Gras blackout party, on my 1st venture into the darkest play area, I had 4 raw holes impale themselves on my rock hard pole without any assistance from me before I got out of there. It kind of scared me since I wasn't a barebacker almost 25 years ago, but it only took 10 or 15 minutes for me to clear my head in the dimly lit corridor to regain my composure and go back into the pile of horny fucking men. It is sad that Denver no longer has bathhouses, but Buddies in Colorado Springs was always good for me as well. I was also fond of the Vulcan in San Diego, Club 1350 and Melrose in LA.

I often wonder if my 1st visit to a bathhouse had been in the PNW where I live now, whether there would have even been 2nd visit. The difference in what happens at the bathhouse here was quite a cultural shock when I move here 17 years ago.

My favorites have closed.  Are used to fly to Chicago for a long weekend at Man’s country.  I have visited all seven continents and that was, by far, my favourite anywhere in the world. I also was a big fan of club 80 in Melbourne.

Today, Club Z in Seattle and Steamworks are my favorites in the US.  And although not a bathhouse, Lab in Berlin.

• Like 1

Unfortunately my 2 favorites closed.  ACI in San Antonio and Midtowne Spa in Dallas.  Club Dallas was okay, but when I would go, it would be like only 1 couple playing and everyone jerking themselves off watching and then meandering about until the next couple played... but almost none of them would do anything themselves.  

There is a good chance I will by ass up in Club Orlando for the first time tomorrow since moving here.  There is a bear event... so we shall see if the bears like to breed 😛