Bathhouse/Club Slings

KylerIsTrash

Come to think of it, it doesn't really make that such sense, but it did work.  The bed was gigantic, larger than a king, and you could raise the sling out of the way if you didn't want it.  It did work functionally but it did mean guys were climbing up on a mattress to fuck............this is actually the room that it was in (and the boy I whored out one day!)

.alexwhoreslingreduced.jpg.c6e094055c42395c51ea48e40163411c.jpg

• Piggy 4

The Club Saint Louis has the slings above the bed in the VIP suites. I never get a VIP room because I don't see anybody use that setup, regardless of height/weight. I do really like the public sling room at CSL, it is not adjustable.  

I had a bf that could rig up the sling over the bed in the RV(limited space), but the ceiling connections were heavy duty springs, so the top held on to the bottom and took us for a ride. Few people could cum that ways, butt there were few barebackers then.

It seems like Steamworks Chicago has sling rooms too, with awkward setup= too close to the floor or the bed. I have had fun in the public sling. I really like Chi Steam's fuckbenches best.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Club Philly does exactly this although the sling is a foot or so forward of the bed itself, which takes up half the room.

I’ve been in that room.  In fact … omffffg … I have freaking awesome memories of John and Heath in that room … and many other guys that weekend.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I’ve not seen the sling over bed arrangement. There are public slings in both my local bathhouse and cruise club, both ceiling mounted. The one in the cruise club is awkwardly mounted as it requires the top to stand behind the door and close to the wall because the room is a little too small. So it is cramped if there is a line of tops wanting to fuck, which is often the case. By contrast the one at the bathhouse is in a large room, well positioned and nicely decorated with ceiling mirror and plenty of space for guys to stand around. No beds in either room.

On 9/20/2024 at 12:54 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

As a top have you wanted to fuck a sling slut but the setup dissuaded you? 

I've seen the above the bed setup, as well as hanging from the ceiling with no bed or a bed off to the side. I've never let the sling setup dissuade me from fucking a bottom, but I'm 6'2" so I'm much more likely to have figure out how to crouch and keep my balance and momentum than I am to have to stand on my toes (it has happened). It seems like for private rooms the bathhouse should make the sling adjustable to users, and adjust as necessary between rentals. I don't mind having the general use slings locked into a single position, at least here in Portland bathhouse customers have a tendency to try to configure them for unintended purposes and often put thm in a position with the bottom almost standing on his head. Both Steam and Hawks have padlocked them into a fixed position at times and not at other times.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've seen the above the bed setup, as well as hanging from the ceiling with no bed or a bed off to the side. I've never let the sling setup dissuade me from fucking a bottom, but I'm 6'2" so I'm much more likely to have figure out how to crouch and keep my balance and momentum than I am to have to stand on my toes (it has happened). It seems like for private rooms the bathhouse should make the sling adjustable to users, and adjust as necessary between rentals. I don't mind having the general use slings locked into a single position, at least here in Portland bathhouse customers have a tendency to try to configure them for unintended purposes and often put thm in a position with the bottom almost standing on his head. Both Steam and Hawks have padlocked them into a fixed position at times and not at other times.

The ones at Club Z in seattle were adjustable but to do so the bottom literally had to get up out of the sling each time so it was kinda a pain in the ass.  This is why I'm a proponent of the fuck bench! 🙂

• Like 1