HorsemarketSF

Rillion

Went to the HorsemarketSF tonight. Fucked so many anonymous holes of guys of all shapes, sizes, and races. Finally after about two and half hours of fucking, I breed the ass of a tight body Latino twink.

My partner was a mare and ended up coming through his cage. He got several loads. 

Overall was a very fun night and a great way to kick off Folsom. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

I haven’t made it to a horse market yet and am anxious to get to one. Last night, we had a similar event called Mount in Palm Springs, and another two are planned for next year. Unlike horse market you’re not allowed to change your role during the night, so I was happily a bronco for the entire time. Being blindfolded all night and not having any clue at all as to who is in your cunt was incredibly hot. Since the Cowboys and the Broncos never actually get to meet one another, it’s a mystery for the Broncos who was even there.  Hell all my friends could’ve been there and fuck the hell out of me. I must’ve had 30 guys in my messy cunt last night, a good third making me worthy of their gift. I ended the night in one of the slings with four guys taking turns trying to outlast the other.; at least, I think it was four  guys.  They’re having a second night tonight.. Guess who’s going back? I am definitely going to make a special trip to get to horse market, and they’re actually having a Mount in Atlanta in spring and I broke my ticket

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Usemebad said:

I am definitely going to make a special trip to get to horse market, and they’re actually having a Mount in Atlanta in spring and I broke my ticket

Just FYI, those events are actually in Augusta, which is a 4-hour drive from Atlanta. I don't know how it compares to the Palm Springs events, but the Bronco tickets sell out FAST, like within a couple of days of being open, at the Augusta ones. Hopefully I'll get a ticket for the upcoming one.

There is an airport in Augusta with connecting service through ATL, CLT, and DFW.