How much cock can you get?

rawfuckr

I was at the sauna yesterday and had a very productive afternoon. At some point I was on my fours in the semi lit darkroom and a line formed to ravage my ass and for the tops to dump their loads (end of day must come kind of business)

After the 10th cock or so my ass became really sore. Not friction kind of sore, just hammered kind of sore if that makes sense. To the point I had to start rejecting tops and eventually called it quits. A very tragic moment.  

Do you guys have any tips to be able to take more cock properly or do we all have a limit of how much cock we can get?

My guess is you need to have trains ran on your ass more often. I think your hole will build up some toughness as you take more cock more often. 

It was sort of like that with my mouth, except for me it was fatigue. After a few cocks in a row, or a longer blowjob, my mouth would get so tired, I would lose some suction. I've been sucking so much cock the last three years, I've built up the strength of my cocksucking mouth so I have much less trouble with that now. 

• Like 2

Not found a point I get sore and need to stop yet. Possibly years of practice has helped? What I find to be the issue is what position I’m in, if I’m standing with bent legs not being supported by anything it’s the legs that ache and make me stop for a bit not my ass getting sore. However if I’m bent over something or in a sling then it’s a case of ‘em line up!!

• Like 2

My best so far, from what I can recall) is 17 fucks in one afternoon's visit to the sauna. The more I took the more horny I became. I think by the end I was feeling a bit sensitive, but there would have been a mix of sizes. I always like starting out with smaller cocks (not that I refuse a larger one if it's on offer), just to open me up and get me ready for more. 

Breathing technique is often important and of course how they fuck. 

1 hour ago, Bttm4Gifting said:

Not found a point I get sore and need to stop yet. Possibly years of practice has helped? What I find to be the issue is what position I’m in, if I’m standing with bent legs not being supported by anything it’s the legs that ache and make me stop for a bit not my ass getting sore. However if I’m bent over something or in a sling then it’s a case of ‘em line up!!

This.

It’s almost always other bits of my body that tire first, usually knees, or if I’m face down arse up on a fuck bench, then it’s my inner thighs from keeping my legs spread wide to give the top full uninhibited access (same when I’m on my back). But as long as I keep moving round and changing position, I can keep going for hours.

I guess my arse has just got used to being abused over the years- sure, there are occasions when a long rough pounding from a super hung guy will still wear it out, but it’s pretty plastic these days, and seems to recover quite quickly. Fuck-wise, I reckon I must have approached triple digits on one day at Folsom in Berlin recently, but I was good to go again the following day.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Piggy 2

2 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

This.

It’s almost always other bits of my body that tire first, usually knees, or if I’m face down arse up on a fuck bench, then it’s my inner thighs from keeping my legs spread wide to give the top full uninhibited access (same when I’m on my back). But as long as I keep moving round and changing position, I can keep going for hours.

I guess my arse has just got used to being abused over the years- sure, there are occasions when a long rough pounding from a super hung guy will still wear it out, but it’s pretty plastic these days, and seems to recover quite quickly.

That’s what jockpussy is for bro 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bttm4Gifting said:

That's why a sling is a great tool. Easy for top and btm to fuck for hours.

• Like 3

If I got a limit I ain’t reach it yet…even when my hole is totally worked over that’s when I start craving big raw cock even more. Most in one night was 15-20 at bookstore arcade then later at a motel nearby 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

That's why a sling is a great tool. Easy for top and btm to fuck for hours.

Much more of a fuck bench guy.  I remember being so excited when I bought my sling and then we used it like two or three times but the chains clanking were so loud that even with windows closed our neighbors (who at closest are 50 feet away) could hear the clanging 🙂 I know there are ways of quieting it down.  I like the comments from others about it being fatigue in other parts of my body versus my hole that get tired.  Sling - having your legs up like that can get tiring, and i find the back curve to also cause a little of fatigue after time.

The last fuck bench I used (I want one but don't have) didn't have the "spreading thighs issue" that is mentioned.  It might have been the design.  It's wasn't like anything I've seen available online, so I think they made have made it custom.

Long story short - I really haven't had my hole give out but knees, neck, back, arms (if on all fours) all get a little shaky after a bit.  The longest I think I've been in a sling was 6 hours, the longest on a fuck bench was similar.  I do remember in both cases thinking "okay, I need to stand up and stretch" but my hole was JUST FINE! 🙂

• Piggy 1

I haven't run into my limit yet.  I took about 25 loads at the bath house this past Saturday and the only thing stopping me was my time limit hit.  The only time I had to tap out is when a 7" around guy pushed into me and it was before I started stretching my hole with butt plugs first before I went.

I always keep my hole lubed in those instances because once a guy fucks me with no (or not enough) lube, my hole gets angry and sore. As long as I have plenty of lube in me, I can go for hours and take dozens.  Only in extreme conditions have I ever tapped out!  but once my hole dries out, it takes me a while to recover.   Of course, lately, those nights of cock after cock after cock and load after load are fewer. :-(