How much cock can you get?

rawfuckr

There is the amount of poppers that can help me to receive as many as I can. I don’t the answer because I never reached my limit. So far I received 20-25 cocks in one night (321 Slammer, Fort Lauderdale). This was the biggest number in one night, but the party ended before I felt this was enough. Of course, not all of 20-25 fucks were long or finished with breeding. 
Some top fucked me only for minutes, others longer. My time limit has stronger influence on my achievement. I usually start to feel that my ass is sore, after approximately 10 hours (of course with short breaks and rests). 

Your limit one day can be foreplay another day. There’s no way to predict what your body can take or what your body will reject.

many years ago, I hooked up with a buddy of mine at the Coral Sands in Los Angeles. At that time it was still a gay sex hotel. He pimped me out one night and I took 22 loads. I have no idea how many dicks I had up there. And it was fucking thrilling and an encouragement to know what was happening to me. the setting in the moment contributed to the euphoria I was feeling in the frenzy of my hunger.  It was a combination of being on my back, on all fours, and writing a sling.

I’m not sure I could take that much in a regular night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, PozToxVersPig said:

Much more of a fuck bench guy.  I remember being so excited when I bought my sling and then we used it like two or three times but the chains clanking were so loud that even with windows closed our neighbors (who at closest are 50 feet away) could hear the clanging 🙂 I know there are ways of quieting it down.  I like the comments from others about it being fatigue in other parts of my body versus my hole that get tired.  Sling - having your legs up like that can get tiring, and i find the back curve to also cause a little of fatigue after time.

The last fuck bench I used (I want one but don't have) didn't have the "spreading thighs issue" that is mentioned.  It might have been the design.  It's wasn't like anything I've seen available online, so I think they made have made it custom.

Long story short - I really haven't had my hole give out but knees, neck, back, arms (if on all fours) all get a little shaky after a bit.  The longest I think I've been in a sling was 6 hours, the longest on a fuck bench was similar.  I do remember in both cases thinking "okay, I need to stand up and stretch" but my hole was JUST FINE! 🙂

Fuck benchs are great tools also.  Yeah, less noise.  But I like the chains clanging

This number depending on who and size of the fucker… as the fuckee… the most I had was 10guys at once, with repeat fucker over 5-6 hours. Mostly normal size 6-7inches cock. 

But also I’ve had 3 guys with super girthy cock and the way they fuck , I couldn’t last even an hour.. I did around 2hours but that because I was tied down gagged , so I can’t beg them to stop. But internally it wasn’t enjoyable at all. And quite painful. 

The most for me was a dozen, all pretty much back to back one night at hook up’s place. An older, very sexy, gentleman  invited me over to his cabin in the burbs one evening and we got into some of his favors and it’s fair to say I may have dabbled too hard and was also, perhaps, a bit over served. When we both ended up with packages that couldn’t deliver he suggested I give him oral, of course I did so and was very enthusiastic about it. So much enthralled that I didn’t notice him on his cell phone, and apparently he was inviting fellas over to slide in on me while he was getting his cock serviced by me.
The pattern became methodical. Everytime I heard that notification go off I knew it would soon be followed by a creaky doorknob turning and then the man hosting me put the bottle of jungle juice to my nostrils. I’d feel the wildest thrill.
Ended up with about a dozen completely anon fellas loading me up that session and with me fantasizing about making it happen again ever since.