I haven't medically been able to been able to bottom in months. It has been so hard on me because I have been craving cum. I can give loads, sure, but I love taking them. Tonight changed that. My husband's dick is small. He tried to penetrate me a few weeks ago. It just wasn't fun and it didn't work, mainly because it was too small and I wasn't turned on. Tonight, however... I loaded Grindr after work. I was horny af and a guy that I was trying to hook up with was finally able to link with me. I went to his and goddamn was his dick nice! I took his shorts down and immediately started giving him head. I played with his balls as he pushed my head into his dick. When I came up for air and made out with him, he untied my pants and took them down, stroking my penis. We got naked and laid down on the bed. I continued to suck his dick, sniffing some poppers and getting extremely turned on. His dick was at least 7in, whereas my husband's is only 4, maybe 5. I knew this would feel good when he would breed me. We eventually switched to 69 position and started to just go after each other. We were both in heat and couldn't get enough of each other. Finally, it was time for him to fuck me. He took his shirt off, the last of the clothing that was between us. He laid me on my back, putting my legs in the air and ever so slowing stuck his cock in my ass, making sure to take care of me and make sure that I felt good being that I hadn't been fucked in month. A true gentleman. As he eased into me, I huffed on my bottle of poppers to loosen up. He eventually slid into me and I felt no pain, just pleasure. His dick felt amazing, so much better than my husband's. He kept fucking me for what seemed like hours, but only was a few minutes. We were both in heaven. Eventually, he brought me to the point where I was about to cum. I told him, and he wanted to cum with me. He sped up and as I shouted that I was going to cum, he fucked me and shot his load in me. It was at least 10 shots. I could feel him pumping deep inside me. He was still cumming as he pulled out. When he pulled out, he licked up my a small bit of my cum and made out with me, commenting on how good my cum tasted. Everything about this hookup was what I needed, especially after not having sex for months, or rather, not being satisfied by my husband for months. My only hope is that we continue to hookup because he is so close to my work, and the fact that it's easy to tell my husband I am working late while I take a buddy's cum is just a huge turn on. Next time, I just hope we are able to makeout longer and eat more of our cum. 

• Like 1