Thoughts about the "Condoms=nevermind" thread...Date? Bug? Safe? Need Feedback!!!

JustProwling

Aside from some solo play with random objects when I was younger. I can honestly say I've only had 1 condomed dick in my hole, my entire life (I'm 29 now). I DO have a small dilemma lately tho. 1) Lately, I've been purposely getting fucked by more guys and am neg and not a bug chaser...I just crave more dicks and loads in my guts. 2) I've gotten into the habit of rejecting guys who don't fuck raw. 3) My personal dilemma is this: At what point does REAL dating/relationships become more important than JUST another random raw dick??? I ask because I went on a date with a poz guy and everything went good. So now it's hard to come to terms with a) considering dating other poz guys and using condoms if I'm not purposely trying to get pozzed up, B) date poz guys and CONTINUE getting fucked raw (if a deeper connection develops), or c) swear off poz guys entirely and ONLY stick to neg if I want to continue taking non-toxic loads.

I really can't imagine NOT being bred, but I ALSO don't want to limit my options and turn down poz tops that might be a good dating/relationship connection. Basically, when all the raunch and piggyness is over, at what point do you consider DEEPER connections? (no pun intended)

Does anyone have any other specific thoughts about any of this???

How can you stick to only neg guys? They might lie, they might be poz and not know it. They might have been recently infected (and that's when they are more infective, since their immune system still hasn't mounted the defenses to decrease the number of virus in the bloodstream). Your best chance is to stick with undetect poz guys that you know are on meds

How can you stick to only neg guys? They might lie, they might be poz and not know it. They might have been recently infected (and that's when they are more infective, since their immune system still hasn't mounted the defenses to decrease the number of virus in the bloodstream). Your best chance is to stick with undetect poz guys that you know are on meds

Hey HungLatinDom, I hear exactly what you say loud and clear...and you're 100% right. I'm not that naive to it all, trust that. Perhaps I should've been more clear...my main "issue" is about KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY getting with poz. Outside of JUST fucking and being a pig, it's more about dating and relationships. It's a hard line to cross and I do NOT want to stop being bred...which goes back to the "issue" of a) fucking poz, but compromising with rubbers, B) fucking poz and CONTINUING to get bred, regardless, or c) just swearing off poz completely and ONLY seek neg.

Again, I don't want to stop getting bred and I also don't want to limit dating/relationship/fuck options...and so forth and so on. I always have and will continue to ask pertinent questions about current status, last test date, activity since last test, etc...which is why it's a hard bridge to cross as to KNOWINGLY/WILLINGLY deal with poz guys or not...if that makes sense. This is why I'm seeking thoughts and feedback from all sources.

Edited by JustProwling

I know several couples where one is poz and the other is neg. They all have active sex lives. One couple always use rubbers. One couple sometimes use rubbers and the third couple never use rubbers. They have all been together at least five years or longer. All the neg guys are still neg. All the poz guys are healthy undetectable. It seems to me that, in most cases, it's a lot harder to poz with an undetectable poz guy. I think you need to keep your options open to all guys and if the one you fall for is poz, just be very open about your concerns. Be open minded and evaluate the options you have. It's not easy finding a life partner. Narrowing your options will make more unlikely that you will find one. take your time and let it happen.

When a guy is honest about his POZ status, he's less likely to lie about other things. NO relationship can succeed if there's no trust. At the risk of being blunt, when you're in a relationship, you're not just opening your hole, you're opening your heart and that deeper connection takes sex from fucking to making love. Mr Right just might turn out to be Mr POZ, so you need to follow your heart.

• 2 weeks later...
Aside from some solo play with random objects when I was younger. I can honestly say I've only had 1 condomed dick in my hole, my entire life (I'm 29 now). I DO have a small dilemma lately tho. 1) Lately, I've been purposely getting fucked by more guys and am neg and not a bug chaser...I just crave more dicks and loads in my guts. 2) I've gotten into the habit of rejecting guys who don't fuck raw. 3) My personal dilemma is this: At what point does REAL dating/relationships become more important than JUST another random raw dick??? I ask because I went on a date with a poz guy and everything went good. So now it's hard to come to terms with a) considering dating other poz guys and using condoms if I'm not purposely trying to get pozzed up, B) date poz guys and CONTINUE getting fucked raw (if a deeper connection develops), or c) swear off poz guys entirely and ONLY stick to neg if I want to continue taking non-toxic loads.

So what have decided to do?

So what have decided to do?

Sorry for the delay in response! Just haven't been online in a few days. I decided not to be too preemptive and go ahead and start making poz guys possibilities. As far as taking poz loads, I think I'll just cross that bridge if we ever get to it. Basically, I'll still purposely seek neg loads, but I'll include poz guys for dating and then just discuss details with the guy when it comes up. But I'll definitely start looking at poz guys differently from now on!

When a guy is honest about his POZ status, he's less likely to lie about other things. NO relationship can succeed if there's no trust. At the risk of being blunt, when you're in a relationship, you're not just opening your hole, you're opening your heart and that deeper connection takes sex from fucking to making love. Mr Right just might turn out to be Mr POZ, so you need to follow your heart.

And evilqueerpig, your post DID actually give me a little food for thought, so thanks for that! You too, bttm2go!

To ALL: I still welcome any and all feedback, so please post something if anyone has any similar or other thoughts!