Pozzing the Married Businessman

I go to a gym that has an affiliation with some local hotel, so we get the occasional out of town businessman coming by for a workout. Or more often they just come to the locker room to get picked up in the steamroom/sauna. One evening it was pretty dead. I was lounging by myself in the sauna (post workout) when in walked a handsome stud I had never before seen. Stocky, Italian-looking guy, furry chest, probably in his 40's. Since I always see the same faces in the locker room, I had this guy pegged as one of those stray business men who was wandering astray.

He took a seat across from me, still keeping his towel tightly fastened around his waist. I nodded a brief "hello" and went back to my 'relaxation'. I decided to let things unfold naturally. I sat quietly, with my eyes closed and my legs spread. No towel on. I'd let him get a show, and then sneak a peek at what he was doing. Hopefully he'd take an interest in me and I could get some Italian sausage.

Sure enough, after five or so minutes I caught him blatantly staring at my junk. So I casually reached down and scratched myself a bit... and tugged a little. Fingered my balls. All stuff that could pass for a guy wiping sweat or 'readjusting' in the sauna heat. I saw him furtively adjusting himself in his towel. So I went further. I deliberately start slow-stroking my cock while staring at him. He met my eyes, his towel opened and fell away, revealing a beautiful, uncut piece of meat. He was definitely aroused and interested Fortunately we were still the only two in the sauna.

I stand up and stretch, my cock sticking rigidly out from my body, while I walk over to where he's sitting. I stood there, right in front of him, basically daring him to make the next move. Which he did: he reached out and gently took hold of my dick. At that time I saw his wedding ring. At that point I knew I would get-off with him.

I kept a lookout of the small sauna window while Mr. Italian fondled me for awhile. Then before I know it, he popped my cock in to his mouth and was sucking away, right there in the sauna! While I was no stranger to having sex at the gym, I was a bit surprised he went there first. Additionally, normally I am the cocksucker, but I let him go at it for a several minutes, and then told him to switch places with me.

His cock was fantastic: bigger than mine and uncut, with a heavy, loose hood of foreskin. I worked him for all I was worth and he moaned softly in appreciation, but just as I was getting into it, he pushes me away abruptly and says, "Someone's coming!" We just have enough time to get seated and covered when "the creeper" came in. It was an older guy who is ALWAYS hanging out in the locker room hoping to either get or witness some action. Regretfully, I have actually played in the sauna when he was in there also. He's watched me suck and get fucked, but I just know Mr. Italian won't be into this guy hanging around.

The Creeper settles in for what he thinks will be a good show, and Mr.Italian heads for the showers shortly thereafter. I waited a couple minutes then followed. We both soap up (a lot) and kind of show that we are still interested in each other. But Creeper wouldn't leave, so I gave Mr. Italian my best "follow me" look and head to my locker, which he did. At my locker I whispered to him that I really want to finish what we started, maybe even taking his cock up my ass and ask if we could head to his hotel. "How do you know I'm staying at a hotel?" he asked. "Because I know the gym has a deal, and you have "out of towner" written all over you." He agreed to meet me outside the gym in ten minutes. We dressed, and each casually make our way to the gym exit. I gave him space so as not to look like I was following him. Want to keep discrete, you know? But we met outside the gym and walked together to his hotel, some three blocks distant.

Once in his room, all pretense was dropped. We tore off our clothing and sexually attacked each other. We made out and took turns sucking each other's cock. I was thinking that all I would get is a '69' and maybe a load, but then he dove down to my asshole and started rimming, which gave me hope he would breed me with his Italian stallion cock. But he just pushed me onto my shoulderblades and kept going from my ass to my cock. Back and forth, just slobbering and spitting over both. Who was I to argue with that kind of treatment?

Then suddenly, he spat in his hand, rubs it on his asscrack, spats some more on my cock, and straddled my groin. "Dude, what are you doing?" I said. He positioned my cockhead at his hairy butthole, and proceeded to squat down on me. Now, I'm not huge (a real life 6.5" -- online 7+) but I am rather thick. Much thicker than average and I have a big ol' mushroom head on me. And damn if Mr. Italian wasn't having a devil of a time trying to wedge my cock into his tight little pucker. "Man, I don't know if we should.... you sure about this?" I asked. He was lost in the moment, desperately trying to get me inside him. The man needed cock-- again, who was I to say no? Finally there was intense pressure and then a "pop"... and my cockhead was inside him. All he could say was, "Holy FUCK that hurt! Hurt so damn good!" And then he slid the rest of the way down my shaft until I was balls deep.

He started rocking back and forth and slowly bouncing up and down on my dick. This obviously wasn't his first time at the rodeo, and he was doing a fine job. His ass was like a vise and was hot as hell and I knew my dick wasn't going to last long in there. As his ass adjusted to my thickness, he is able to slide more freely and he starts working my hole shaft with his asshole. Up and down, slamming to the hilt, then sliding nearly off of me only to impale himself again. And again. And again. His beautiful cock was rock hard and thwapping against my stomach, leaving trails of precum in my belly hair. The man was in heaven riding my dick and he sure as shit looks beautiful doing it. "Man, I'm getting close."* I warned him. "If you keep fucking yourself with my cock like this, you're gonna make me cum." He just closed his eyes and kept riding me. "Dude, I'm really close-- i'm not gonna be able to hold back much longer!" He just kept riding me, but now harder and faster. "You want me to cum in you or to pull out? Cuz I'm so close! What do you want?" "Fucking cum in my ass, man!" he said forcefully. And so I did.

I grabbed his hips hard, held him down on my cock and launched my swimmers into his guts. Hard. "Fuck yeah, I can feel your cock cumming!" he says, while he starts furiously jacking his cock. And I knew his tight ass WAS feeling me cum; because I really cum. A lot. More than one guy has been impressed with the way I shoot. His pucker was twitching tightly and milking my cock while he fisted his meat. Seconds later he blew-- a nice, thick load of Italian baby batter all over my chest. Naturally I scooped it all up and took turns feeding it to myself and to him. After our orgasms subsided, he gingerly pulls off my still semi-hard dick. When my head pops out he grimaced and said, "Ouch! Damn that hurt. I'm gonna be feeling THAT tomorrow!"

While we cleaned up we made small talk. He was in town for a conference. Yes he was married. Two kids, both boys in high school. I told him he sure seems to know what he's doing with guys and asked if he gets much action on the road. "Some. It all depends on the guy. I get a lot of random blowjobs. And, um... normally I don't let a guy fuck me... like that," he says a bit sheepishly. "I guess I was just really horny tonight and couldn't stop myself. Thanks." "It's all good," I told him. "We all get that way now and again." He dressed to go out to dinner and followed me to the lobby where we parted ways.

Of course what I didn't tell him was that I was POZ and I saw the blood left on the white hotel towels when we cleaned up. And that I sincerely hoped he liked the three-days worth of toxic jizz with which I just impregnated him that he was gonna let slowly seep into his guts all through his business dinner.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Nice way to poz someone, just laying there relaxing while the 'virgin' does the work pumping himself on your prick and takes a nice load of pozz jizz making your dick feel so very good as you pump your virus up his nice tight ass into him.

Edited by Tailgunner

• 5 years later...