Roughing it............

Thursday evening, a couple of weeks ago. As usual, too much work and little rest, desperately needed a break. Again, maybe poor judgement and headed to the baths. I checked-in, got a locker, stripped then showered. Not many guys, less than a dozen lockers in use. I soaked in the shower for close to ten minutes and tuned-out the few guys that passed by.

Then I crossed over to the steam-room. The light over the rear of the room was out and I could hear a couple of guys talking low in the dark behind the divider. I dropped on to the tiled bench and tried to adjust to the low light. One of the guys came out from the back, older, tall, wearing a towel but showing and slow stroking his long semi-hard dick. He stood and watched me for a couple minutes, still pulling on his meat. I was wide awake by now, eyes glued to his dick, my own dick now at full attention. He stepped back behind the divider. Now I was so horny so I got up and followed him back. It was almost pitch black behind the wall, but I was already aware of the two guys. One was to my right. He put one hand on my now hard dick, the other on my ass. The other guy, shorter and slim, was in front of me, his hands were roaming across my chest, landing on then pinching and pulling hard on my nipples. I reached out and located both of their dicks: both were hard and covered with lube/spit/cum whatever. The guy in front went down on my dick while the tall guy was still playing with my ass and pulling hard on my balls. These guys were into torture!!!

The short guy was great, sucking and swallowing my meat, his tongue everywhere as I fucked his throat. The taller guy moved behind me, his dick in my crack, his fingers crushing my nipples. I overloaded, shooting my load down the sucker's throat: six, seven shots. He swallowed every shot, keeping my dick buried down his throat. I was overheating at this point, but the sucker wanted to play more. He pulled his friend to my right and he slid behind me, sort of nudging me over. I grabbed the tall guy's cock and dive for the still slick head. I swallowed most of his dick. He held my head with both hands and slowly fucked my throat. The shorter guy was now down on his knees behind me, pulling my cheeks apart and licking my asshole.

Mean while I was still sucking on the first guy's long dick. He was constantly leaking very salty precum. With the second guy's face buried in my ass, I felt another set of very rough hands on my butt. A new guy wanted to get involved. He worked his fingers down and into my hole and trades off with the sucker, working his fingers into me then letting the smaller guy go back to sucking and licking my hole. I still had the tall guy's cock in my throat when the new guy got behind me and shoved his cock into me. No foreplay, no time to adjust, not even poppers to help relax; just a hard thick cock. FUCK!!!

I had become somewhat adjusted to the low lighting by this time, and could see the guy fucking my head is a tall, very slim/tight (as in no body fat) white guy, maybe 65, with a long slim eight inch cut dick. As the new guy plowed into me, I lost my balance and tried to look back to see him. I did see the second guy, an older Asian, also probably late 60's, slim, hairless and covered with tattoos on his chest and arms. His cut dick was darker than the rest of his body. Of course the new guy was out of view. He had jammed his dick into my ass, holding my waist, anchoring me in place. He just stood there with his dick in my ass for a few minutes. Even so he managed to tear my ass open with one thrust.

The face fucker grabbed my head and slid his dick back in, beginning to fuck my throat again. The new guy energetically resumed fucking me about the same time. The tall guy then pulled out and the Asian guy gave me his dick to suck on. The third guy fucked me even harder. My ass was torn up and sore from his dick and the lack of lube. He fucked me faster, groaning somewhat loudly. The Asian guy reached down my back, ran his hands down my ass, his hands pulling my ass open as widely as possible. The fucker slammed his dick into me. I could feel his dick throbbing in me. He was shooting his load and just kept his dick buried in my ass. He pulled out and walked out of the steam room.

The Asian guy stepped behind me and slid his fingers into me. I can feel the cum running out of my hole. He scooped it up and shoved it back in. He then slid his dick in, keeping his fingers in me at the same time. My hole is so worn that he easily get everything in. He pulled my hole wider as he started to fuck my now sore ass as the first guy whispered to him to breed me. It felt like he was scraping my hole as he fucked me. After about ten minutes of this treatment, the Asian guy started to really pick up speed: long, quick, deep fucking. He slammed in and said he was cumming, paused, pulled back, then slammed in again. He did this a couple of times. His dick felt like had gotten twice as wide as when he started.

He pulls out, the first guy told him to come over and let me clean him up. I was ready for anything so I lick all the cum and ass juice off his dick and then suck him dry. He held my head still and I realized he had relaxed his bladder and was pissing. I drank every drop as he sat on the bench, leaned back as I bent over him, swallowing his piss.

The first guy was now behind me, sliding his dick along my crack, his dick getting covered with the cum leaking out of my hole. I was dehydrated from the heat, had two loads in my ass and had swallowed a bladder full of urine. I got up and started to head for the door. The first guy asked if I was poz. I asked if it mattered. He replied "Not really" continuing by saying they wanted to play again if I was game I should find them before I left. I stepped out to the showers. They both came out after a couple of seconds. I could see the Asian guy clearly: in addition to the tattoos on his chest and arms, he had tattoos across his back, as well as a bio-hazard tattoo on his ass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Huh. I visited 1350 twice, and both times found it virtually dead, so I never went back. Your story, LBRaw, makes me wish I had not so quickly given-up on the place. Like Bttm2go, the Midtowne on Kohler became my favorite bath house, followed by the Melrose.

My favorite is Midtowne, especially the basement where I had my first mass fucking/gangbang.

1350 and Flex are second due to location and usually a good place to play or to just kill the afternoon on the sundeck. The places can be dead sometimes but have rarely left without something happening, not always memorable though.

Melrose and Roman Holiday have been a waste of time for me. Haven't been to Melrose for years but the place was a dive and empty most of the time. Roman Holiday is either empty or the guys there are too uptight to be useful.

My favorite is Midtowne, especially the basement where I had my first mass fucking/gangbang.

1350 and Flex are second due to location and usually a good place to play or to just kill the afternoon on the sundeck. The places can be dead sometimes but have rarely left without something happening, not always memorable though.

Melrose and Roman Holiday have been a waste of time for me. Haven't been to Melrose for years but the place was a dive and empty most of the time. Roman Holiday is either empty or the guys there are too uptight to be useful.

In the mid to late 90s the Melrose was fairly busy, particularly on weekend afternoon-evening. I found Flex more miss than hit, but the pool was nice, and you're right, the location is very convenient. Roman Holiday (on Victory Blvd.) - well, the pool was nice and the mural impressive. I found the two Hollywood Spas (Ivar Street and Vineland) largely for pretty boys. Never visited the BH in Venice.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 weeks later...

I love Midtowne but have been to 1350 as it is close to home. I luv nude sunbathing and both are good there. I know that steamroom well LBRaw and have been in similar situations, usually me topping a guy back there. I love the gloryholes the most where I can just sit n watch the cocks cum bi.

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 10/4/2011 at 9:18 PM, LBRaw said:

I was ready for anything so I lick all the cum and ass juice off his dick and then suck him dry. He held my head still and I realized he had relaxed his bladder and was pissing. I drank every drop as he sat on the bench, leaned back as I bent over him, swallowing his piss.

Drink every last drop.

• 3 years later...