How can I train my ass?

bb1991

I have quite a tight ass and find I get sore quite often during sex

and my ass can be sore and tight feeling next day.

Is there any way I can "train" my ass to be used to taking cock so that I can have sex more often and with less painful side effects?

Get yourself an assortment of toys, start with a smaller one and work your way up, use them to loosen you up and get you used to taken cock more often and do it often yourself, a small plug wouldn't hurt either. Keep working it every chance you get and soon you'll be bending over and taking cock with no problem.

Problem is, the morning after the first night, my ass will be practically clamped shut.

We use plenty of lube and everything is fine during sex: it's just the next day when its tight and a little sore.

It can take a day or two till it feels normal again and in the mean time, sex can be very awkward and painful because my ass doesn't want to let anything in :S

All really annoying if you want to have sex frequently (never mind the effect it has on the ass's other functions)

• 1 month later...
Same way you get to Carnegie Hall. Practice, practice, practice!

I've never been a big fan of toys myself. I just had quite a bit of sex. So I'm now to the point where I can open right up and take just about any cock up my ass with nothing but spit for lube.

Same here. And its that sort of aptitude for dick taking that makes me feel like a good slut.

I've never been a big toy fan either. For me, having patient yet agressive tops at the beginning was key. Make sure they're not just slamming their cock into you. Give it five to ten minutes to get your ass warmed up and opened up to it before you really start fucking away. I really think that was the key thing. Even now, there are times where I get to eager to get a dick inside me and I'll end up sore as hell afterwards and I attribute that to just going to deep, too hard, to early on.

I was always too tight - one top that was slow and patient I could handle but I wanted to do more!

I started to use a butt plug for a few hours at a time every day for perhaps 14 hrs a week. It has been very successful. I did my first multiple top session in a sling in a few weeks ago. Got fucked by 8 men. LOVED IT!!!!