Stealth fucked

Was I STEALTH FUCKED?

I have been traveling in Asia a lot in the past few weeks, and taken raw cock in India, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. I have now arrived in Singapore. Before ariving in I Singapore placed advertisements on several sites including Craigslist. I arrived at the hotel, logged in and found a response on Craigslist from a top who wanted to fuck me. I messaged an appropriate response and within an hour he was at the hotel. Before long I was in a doggie position, with a 6 1/2 inch cock of average thickness in my ass. We had been fucking for a while and the top was close to shooting his load when he started saying "I'm going own you. I'm going make you mine for ever." Then he dumped a load cum in me. An hour later another guy came over and also dumped a load in me. So, I went to sleep that night with two loads in my guts.

I didn't think anything of it until the next morning when I got to thinking about the words of the first top "...own you..." and "...make you mine forever." So I messaged him, asking if he was poz neg or undetectable. This is the ensuing conversation:

To: davewa100@hotmail.com

him: Why?

me: just interested when u said will make u mine. Dont have a problem with it.

him: Because you want me to breed you raw and seed you. When I do that, then you wish to be part of me.

me: Thanks. Then I take it you are poz. Thanks for breeding me.

him: My pleasure! If you want again, I can do it.

me: Sure love u to breed me again. Hope it takes.

him: What time? Can do it again anytime! Are you poz?

me: Can be free later today. Not sure. Neg last test. Don't care.

him Want you to be a part of me! Your body and soul!

me: Then breed me again. Put ur DNA in me.

him: I want to. Then you are always mine. Lusting for my cock and fuck!

me: Good make sure I'm bred well with your seed before I leave. You have no problem pozzing neg men?

him: No as you want it. You are begging me to breed you. Am already hard.

me: Yes! I WANT your POZ cum in me.

him: Great! What time do you want me to breed you? Want you to swallow my load!!!

me: Later to day. Prefer ur load in my ass make sure I become part u. Are u undetectable or on medication?

him: No not on medication. I'm poz. Approximate time?

me: How about 5:30?

him: Ok. 5:30 will be ok.

me: Look forward to ur DNA.

him: Are you home waiting to be breed?

me: Yes I'm ready for u to breed my neg ass.

At 5:30 he was in my room breeding me again, and soon enough another load poz cum was in my ass. I'll just wait a couple of weeks to see what happens.

Edited by Hotload84

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...