Amsterdam Barebacker

Sofianeadam

Hi guy, was there this past March. Seems the city has gone into safe mode. Every club, bar, and the Thermos sauna have signs posted, NO BAREBACK. Even the guys on BBRT and A4A were not biting...I think London (haven't been in a very long time) and Berlin (not made it there yet) are the best bets in Europe. Let us know your experience.

Damn, that is not good to hear. I went to Amsterdam once a few years ago and had a lot of fun. Raw, fisting, anonymous action, parties, and more fun. I loved the Eagle, Cockring, Spiker, The Web, Cuckoo's Nest, and Argos. I've heard the city has changed a lot and bars closed, but I'd love to return with a slave to have great times and have him collect loads. It seems that may not happen. I keep advertising, but I hope some action can be found.

• 3 weeks later...

Amsterdam is coming back right now, Eagle will open in 6 months again, there is Dirty Dicks and we have something like Coffee & Cream party's More info? Let me know when you guys come over also when you want to have ffun with me.

Regard Mikkie

post-13664-140864336652_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChapsNL
for picture

Re: London. Don't expect any cum there- just back from a week - Hoist never had more than 25 men in it both Fist Friday and naked Sunday. I managed to get double fisted very late Friday- just as I was about to give up and leave after trying to get some action, any action, from the few there. But I never got a drop of cum. On Saturday night I went to the HardOn party down. It was packed with men, in jocks and boots. The upstairs where the three slings were located was wall-to-wall men while three sling lizards monoplolized the slings all night. Most guys were shuffling around trying to find anyone who was actually hooking up so they could stand and stare while stroking (wanking) but damn few would let anyone help them or touch them even (and no, it wasn't just me).

As the night was ending the floor upstairs was coated in rubbers and lube packets- so I began checking the rubbers out- and did not find a single one with a load in it. I hit Vault my first night in London, it was Naked Night. Everyone was bare assed except for shoes/boots. Lots of nice cock, most semi hard. When two guys would begin to play, a gaggle of men would surround and wank away, but would not join in or let anyone touch them. And as a rule the two who had begun the crowd would break apart without any climax and wander around fondling themselves.

The ONLY day I got cum was the next afternoon at Vault- an older guy fucked me as I blew a guy- he shot off in my ass and the guy I was blowing tried to pull out of my mouth as he came, but I had an arm lock around his ass and he ended up oozing his load into my mouth.

I sure as FUCK hope this syndrome doesn't infest Berlin - there needs to be one good sexual city left in the world.

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...