Neg ass for all loads Sat 15th Oct Chariots L'Pool St

dirtypiglet

APPARENTLY THE BLOG IS BEING MODERATED SO I HAVE COPIED/PASTED IT HERE FOR NOW...

It's 6 am, I'm sitting at home after getting in from the sauna, Chariots Shoreditch in London, and my ass is dripping cum & lube!

I was fucked raw by 11 guys, most in the dark room and one in a private room. I have no idea who they were or what they looked like. Unfortunately only 5 actually shot their cum into my guts. Only one guy got funny when he asked for a condom. I said "sorry mate, BB only". He muttered a few expletives and pushed me. He then left the dark room!

The best one was the first one. I was in the dark room and I could make out the silhouette of an older man in the corner. I went over and rubbed my ass on his crotch. He grabbed me straight away and dry humped me. He removed his towel and i stroked him hard. Nice cock that bent upwards. I'd pre-lubed my ass earlier (good job too!) and he just slammed in standing where we were. He fucked me for a good few minutes, drawing attention from others who came over for a grope! As he was stood behind me I whispered to him "I want your cum inside me". He replied "haha I already have". I reached round and yes, his cock was covered in cum and ass juice. He thanked me and said something like "enjoy it" and walked off. I was grabbed instantly by another guy and he slammed his cock in too. He was struggling standing up as I was a lot taller than him. He pushed me onto the bed (if u can call it that!) in the dark room and slammed into me as i was lay face down. He then pulled out and shot his load all over my balls. I reached round and scooped it into my ass! He disappeared and i lay there. I sucked a few cocks, got sucked a bit, the usual. The rest of the fucks were mediocre - nothing to tell really except most said they didn't want to cum so it was just fucking. The other three that did cum in me all cum without telling me they were cumming. It was only when they pulled out their sensitive cum covered cocks I realised they had! Awesome.

Later on in the night, around 2:30am, i was walking thru the corridor of the rooms and walked past a young hot mixed race guy. He turned around and said "wanna get a room?" We found a room and he put me to my knees and made me suck his very thick cock. He got very hard. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he stood me up, turned me around and leant me on the bed. He thrust his cock all the way in. Although it wasn't long it was nice and thick! As he was fucking me i said the magic words "I want you to cum in me" He replied something like "oh my god really?" 30 seconds later he was shooting his load in my guts. He pulled out straight away and i felt the load dribble out. When i stood up it ran down my legs. I left it there for other guys to feel! Heaven! He thanked me and shot off out of the room. TBH it's nice not to have to small talk. All i wanted was to fuck, fuck, fuck & fuck!!

Not one of the fucks asked about being neg/poz. I was amazed to be honest, i thought it would come up at least once!

It was the first time i've done an all BB session at the sauna and boy am I gonna do it again. I have been to the sauna many times but never done an all BB fuck sesh. I usually play with one or two. There were a few disapproving tuts every now and then when people realised what I was doing but hey, it's my choice. Anyone wants to fuck with me in London, check out my BBRT - pumpmefullofspunk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...