[Life In The Raw] A new controversy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I don't care for getting blowjobs. I simply don't, they bore me to death. And if guys knew what was going on in my mind, while they are working to get my load orally, they would walk out.

"You know what movie was awesome? Neverending Story... they should make a remake, and Hugh jackman should be Falcor, and Samuel L Jackson can play that black guy that sent Atrayu on his mission, and Disturbed should redo the theme...."

Yeah, thats where my mind goes. I had one guy so decicated to the cause he was pushing his own head back. I simply don't care for head. And I figure, let me make it easy for guys that LOVE giving blowjobs, so I put on my profile that they do nothing for me. Harmless right? Wrong, the last thing you should ever do with anyone is voice that your opinion on something is different from theirs.

Guys are pissed off. Saying something is wrong with me, that me only wanting to fuck makes me selfish.

(I rim before I fuck, and bottoms love being rimmed, how is that a selfish act.)

Tops and bottoms alike, saying that I am an idiot for not liking blowjobs, I mean, i just dont like em, I love gicing them, but I would much rather my dick not be sucked, lest I cast all of neverending story again.

I've had guys want me over, but insist that the session be devoted to me learning that THEY give awesome head. I walk away from this hookup immediately, and its not a judgement call, its a matter of being compatable. I'm not going to tell a strict top that he is crazy for not enjoying being fucked, nor did i tell the rare bottoms i have met that dont like rim jobs that something is wrong with them, things can just get edited out of the menu, or its a hookup that simply shouldnt be, since it wont be fun for the parties involved.

Anyway, if you see that someone is into a certain something, or not into a certain something... be it bjs, fisting, raw sex, condom-usage, watersports, raceplay, roleplaying, interracial sex, monoracial sex... you dont have to act like someone not agreeing with you is an attack on you, only Republicans pull that shit.6205496180732721325-6497605414457975140?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

I agree that blowjobs don't do it for me either. I love giving head, the taste and feel of my top's cock in my mouth. I love the subservient position, giving my top pleasure, and making my top hard so he can fuck my ass. But when he sucks me, I can get hard but can't cum. It must be years of guilt, when women sucked me and told me not to cum in their mouths. But when a top's hard cock is in my ass I get so hard and can cum every time.

I find it rare to find someone who can suck my cock in a way that excited me. Most don't have the technique that turns me on. I love sucking cock nice and deep - had one fairly thick one that was a perfect fit for my throat. I tend to prefer fucking nice - not too tight and not too loose - hole :)

Edited by slowfuck
punctuation

Glad to see I'm not the only one that feels that way. I don't know if it's too extreme of my mentality, but it honestly just str8-up turns me OFF when others guys are interested in my cock and cum. Physically, yes it feels good, but mentally, not only does it do nothing for me...it just turns me off and makes me lose all interest. As a bottom, I need men who are SOLELY focused on my hole and THEIR dick, in order to keep my FULL interest. Otherwise I may just go through the motions and consider them overall INCOMPATIBLE.

Guest slobbvers

Had a couple of guys who really know how to suck cock. Worst one was a dude who went up and down my pole with no suction and no tongue. Prefer to just suck a guy off and then fuck him raw.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.