Expectations...

Dirtysouth

Alright guys, I have set up a hookup for tomorrow night after I get off work. Could be a flake (found the guy on CL who said he was going to be in town visiting with his dom husband and wanted to get bred but now Dom hubby isn't around???) but we've been emailing back and forth and pretty much set that I'm going to head over to his hotel and breed his ass when I get off work.

Thoughts on expectations he may have? I don't want to suck at this, but I'm saving a nice load for his ass, told him I'd like to come over, dim room, get rimmed and sucked, suck on him, and then breed him, zip, and go.

Is that rude?

Shouldn't he be asking YOUR expectations???

With very few exceptions, there is very little that you could possibly do that would make him think that you 'suck at this'. Trust me, most of us gay guys have had our share of bad experiences... so unless you yourself turn out to be a flake, you're already batting a .500.

Since you've already chatted him up on CL, if there's anything you are unsure about or are afraid he might find questionable, simply send him a basic list of expectations as you posted here. Or be upfront about it when you meet him at the door. If there's anything he's not cool with, it's best to get it out in the open beforehand. He'll probably appreciate your honesty, as well as be able to take cues from that basic rundown.

And above all, just have fun. Enjoy yourself and do what feels good. If you sense a little hesitation along the way, just touch base with him by simply saying "you okay?". He might just be adjusting to your speed, or will let you know if you need to cool down and try something different.

You've written earlier posts about your attraction to being able to do what feels good without hesitation or regret, so just follow up on that. It would be a shame for both of you to walk away from the experience wondering if your performance was okay, rather than walking away fulfilled, satisfied, and thinking what a hot time you just had.