Convincing my bf to fuck me raw

pozdistrict

I've been dating a guy for a few weeks now who is far, far less experienced sexually than I, and I want to start having bareback sex with him. On top of it being one of my biggest turn-ons, I'm really getting sick of him interrupting a passionate moment to go get condoms. I'm not looking for him to know that I'm really a barebacker, but I think if we're being monogamous there's no reason he shouldn't cum in me.

Any suggestions on how to bring it up and convince him we can ditch the condoms without making him think less of me?

Edited by Hotload84

As in all things related to LTRs, open and honest communication is key. Talk to him about it and tell him what you want and why you want it. Ask him what he thinks is a good timeframe for a monogamous couple to commit to bareback sex. Respect that timeframe and be patient with him, as he's not as experienced as you. You should also discuss STDs and testing, if you haven't already, as that is a huge part of true sexual intimacy.

It's only been a few weeks. Slow down and enjoy the initial stages of dating and getting to know this guy. Have you committed to being monogamous already? Perhaps that's why condoms at this stage might be prudent, at least in his mind. If you're serious about dating this guy, and if he's truly boyfriend potential, then you should respect him enough to let him come along in his own way and time. As most guys on here will tell you, good things take time, and sex (bareback or safe) is a thousand times more powerful and memorable if you trust and respect the guy you're having it with.