Folsom berlin 2012

Top4CumSwop

That is why I love Folsom in Berlin...it is intense and makes me a real cum pig...there are so many guys from around the world at the BioHazard Party spreading their seed...the main PIG Party is excellent...wall to wall international cock and ass...I always leave the party with an ass full of hot cum...love it...there is a BioHazard Party again on the Sunday to make sure everyone has been well bred...

In training for Folsom...following London /World Pride yesterday, went to Chariots sauna Liverpool street...swallowed a load and took 4 loads up my hole in the darkroom over 3 hours...I know Folsom will be double or triple that...maybe more...

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Mutschmanns for the Coffe&Cream party on Easter weekend. The playroom is good sized. There is a huge playbed, about 5-6 slings and some private cabins. There must have been 300 guys at the party. Not for the claustrophobic. It can be hard to move. And you will get a contact high from all the poppers. ;-) I was only there for an hour but was fucked silly.

Hi ;) it use to have on Friday 7/9 the BiohasardMen party (check website as you have to register : http://www.biohazardmen.eu)

Normally on Sunday it's Coffee&Cream on afternoon. It will not happens at Mutschmann's, where I hear that was not the best location for Coffee & Cream, but an other place : Connection Berlin.

Think you are on GR so register to CoffeCream club.

here's some information on the sunday coffee&cream party ... taken directly from the organizers:

Hey Guys here is the,

ORIGINAL COFFE & CREAM PARTY

with the 5 Years Birthday MEGASPECIAL @ FOLSOM weekend.....

Door will be open from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

@

Connection

Fuggerstr. 33

10777 Berlin

U dont need an invatation come with friends and have fun OPEN END

Guestlist to save 5 € :

CCevent@yahoo.com

with first name and nick

1st floor Hot music & light from Live DJ XNUG

2st floor Mega CRUSINGAREA in the Garage

600 sqm hot hot FUN....

5 Years Birthdayparty !!!

Biggest Coffe & Cream, ever

A lot is waiting ... Slings, chilloutarea, glory holes, WS Area, fuckbed.Videoroom and a lot lot more,

as well as facilities to clean yourself again......

for questions or informations send an email to

CCevent@yahoo.com

see you this sunday ....

The Fucke(ed)UP!!! Crew

• 3 weeks later...

Folsom Berlin is just over two weeks away. Are you pigs getting excited? I am.

Arriving Thursday evening Sept 6 for four nights. If anybody wants to fuck, I am staying in Schöneberg at the ArtHotel Connection on Fuggerstrasse 33.

Will be at Biohazard on Friday and Coffee&Cream on Sunday.

I am not sure I will go to the PIG party on Saturday. Maybe we go together?

Also looking to join someone who wants to give/take loads at night in the Tiergarten, or in any of the bars.