Fetishes and how we get them???

Dirtysouth

I've started really wondering where I get my fetishes from. I know I was always a pervy guy, in the truest sense of the word. I can remember being 7 and wrestling with my cousin and tossing her on her bed just to see her night gown rise up and display her 7yr old pussy. I can remember bribing a 6yr old girl named Robyn, when I was maybe 7 or 8, to take off her clothes behind the schoolyard tree. I remember playing with Cam and dropping pieces of paper down our clothes and fumbling trying to find them.

So in no way do I wonder why I'm so horny or think about sex ALL OF THE TIME. I think about other people having sex, I'll read an article on a famous man or woman and wonder what kinks they are into.

When dating women I've become aware that the more comfortable they feel the more likely they'll try anything. I've gotten sweet little college girls to toss my salad and four finger my ass, I've gotten them to be tied to the bed and stuffed their cum crusted panties in their mouths while I ass fuck them, I even got one to slip anal beads from her mouth and dangle them between our mouths and taste her ass slime. So now I'm wondering where, as a top, I'm starting to want to find bottoms who will eat my ass and drink my piss. I can see it as a dominant thing, but where on earth do these idea come from? For all of us, I mean?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, ran into a real pushy bottom recently, wanted me to stay the night, wtf.. I came to fuck you, get sucked, and leave. The whole point of being a man in my opinion, bust a nut and all is well.

I prefer the fuck and go, cum fuck me, dump a load and leave, I don't need post fuck cuddling.

to the topic at hand, I too have always wondered why I have a fetish, a male foot fetish, which I have had since my preteen years. I wonder what switch engaged or disengaged which caused me to have the foot fetish. eh, will never know and don't care cuz I love the male foot.

My big fetish are body builders, and having them taking total control over me. The first time I got fucked was by an amatuer body builder, and I found that I got really turned on by feeling his massive biceps. I met him at a party. I was a teenager, and he was 42. But I didn't plan for that to happen. He raped me in a spare bedroom. But I loved that he had total control over me. I was so turned on! I pretended to struggle. And that really turned him on that I couldn't stop him from fucking me. After that I joined a gym. Just to meet body builders. I know some body builders like to be with other muscular guys, but there are those who like being with slim guys. And I've dated a few body builders and the sex was incredible! And I had a boyfriend who not only was a body builder, but he had a 13" cock! And thick! And he was very aggressive, and forced himself on me a lot. Just like the first guy. And I loved it! I was always turned on.

I wouldn't worry about having a fetish for getting your ass licked or your piss drank.

There are people out there who have fetishes for all sorts of stuff... from sniffing panyhose to driving 100mph with a bottle of vodka in their hand to mowing down people of different religious beliefs with machine guns. Hell man, it's completely legal and acceptable to rape/pillage wildlife and the environment just to sell a car that gets 8mpg. Most people didn't even give it a second thought when we made it legal to drown prisoners for false confessions or walk away with a billion dollar bonus for fucking up the world economy.

The same people who tell you that the worst thing you can EVER possibly do is fuck a dude in the ass will also give you some shit excuse why women shouldn't vote or blacks are better off as slaves. Then they'll devote all their collective resources toward keeping a 14 year-old from smoking a joint or having an abortion while corpses are hanging off bridges from the drug trade and millions are dying of starvation.

Even a 5-year-old Harry Potter fan knows that we each have some good in us as well as some bad... but all that matters is what we do with it. You're doing a faggot a FAVOR if he begs you to piss down his throat, and that's sure better than denying a person the right to simply get married just because a 3,000 year-old fairy tale says it ain't right. Nobody wants to see a promising college kid get bullied into jumping off a bridge, but every one of us has fantasized about smacking our bitch boss in the head with a tire iron.

If you start fantasizing about slitting people's throats or fucking a corpse in the wormy eye socket... well then you might want to consider finding a therapist. But right now you've got an entire web forum lusting to be the next hole you fuck (btw, call me) so why worry about what feels good or what other people think about it? I'll take a fair guess that you've done something worse at one point in your life, and anyone that knew about it didn't give it a second thought or even high-fived you for it...

If it ain't hurting nobody, why give it the bother of a thought? There are chicks out there who will sue your ass for complimenting their outfit, and dudes who will put you in jail for taking a leak on the side of the road. But you've also seen both guys and gals who will beg you to suck the turd from your ass and then say thank you afterwards.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/25/2011 at 1:29 PM, Dirtysouth said:

I've started really wondering where I get my fetishes from. I know I was always a pervy guy, in the truest sense of the word. I can remember being 7 and wrestling with my cousin and tossing her on her bed just to see her night gown rise up and display her 7yr old pussy. I can remember bribing a 6yr old girl named Robyn, when I was maybe 7 or 8, to take off her clothes behind the schoolyard tree. I remember playing with Cam and dropping pieces of paper down our clothes and fumbling trying to find them.

So in no way do I wonder why I'm so horny or think about sex ALL OF THE TIME. I think about other people having sex, I'll read an article on a famous man or woman and wonder what kinks they are into.

When dating women I've become aware that the more comfortable they feel the more likely they'll try anything. I've gotten sweet little college girls to toss my salad and four finger my ass, I've gotten them to be tied to the bed and stuffed their cum crusted panties in their mouths while I ass fuck them, I even got one to slip anal beads from her mouth and dangle them between our mouths and taste her ass slime. So now I'm wondering where, as a top, I'm starting to want to find bottoms who will eat my ass and drink my piss. I can see it as a dominant thing, but where on earth do these idea come from? For all of us, I mean?

I will attempt to use my double major in psychology here. I think some fetishes get started in our early years. When we where young ( 10 - 14 )  they also happen by accident  too, at this age. We are sneaking sexual experiences; we might keep certain items of clothing on, so we can dress up in a hurry, in case the parents come home, so we don't get caught. This could include shoes, socks, underwear, t-tops, etc. Maybe you saw items in your parents closet, ( where you could have been hiding together) These experiences stay in your psyche, pop up again when you reach adulthood and adult sexuality.  

21 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

I will attempt to use my double major in psychology here. I think some fetishes get started in our early years. When we where young ( 10 - 14 )  they also happen by accident  too, at this age. We are sneaking sexual experiences; we might keep certain items of clothing on, so we can dress up in a hurry, in case the parents come home, so we don't get caught. This could include shoes, socks, underwear, t-tops, etc. Maybe you saw items in your parents closet, ( where you could have been hiding together) These experiences stay in your psyche, pop up again when you reach adulthood and adult sexuality.  

My underwear fetish definitely started then. My submissiveness was always there though I manage people in daily life and love freeing up myself to a master for sex. 

Since I'm a little kid treasure trails and big hairy bushes have always fascinated and turned me on. I can sit on the beach for hours just staring at guys with that sexy hair rising out of thier shorts. I'm half hard just writing this.