Hook up sites a joke?

cam1972

lotta fun to have here. holler at me on bbrt sometime...

I visited a friend of mine who used to live in NJ for Gay Pride, and he showed me a sex club in NYC. We had to check our clothes at the door, and you walk around nude. I think I got several loads that night. He also had a bb party on Sunday night, and I was the only bottom. I don't remember how many loads I got that night. It was fucking awesome. He had a sling and a fuck table. I didn't use the fuck table just the sling. Good times. That was the only time I had been to NYC since I was in high school.

interesting...what do u think would resemble the state of emotional readiness u feel u need to be loose, open n slutty? thanks btw :)

I guess I was more referring to the anon ass up type of guys willing to do almost anyone and everyone at the tubs. For anal I've got to be turned on by the guy - both his looks and personality. I am definitely slutty, though not all the sex I have is anal.

Unfortunately, there is NO polite way to tell someone online that your simply not interested in what they're offering. Most gay men cannot handle rejection. Furthermore, most will want to receive a detailed explanation as to why they were rejected. i.e too fat, too short, small cock, bad hygiene, ass too flat, wrong race, too fem, etc.

There is no kind and polite way to convey that kind of information in an online setting.

Therefore, IGNORE, then DELETE MESSAGE is what most of us end up doing.

VERY TRUE,,,,, which brings me to my rant for tonight... I was on MH checking emails on my Top/Vers profile (I also have a total top profile) (ya Tony is right,,, I use my vers profile when 9 times out of 10 I really am in the mood to get fucked,,,,, but a sweet yu]oung ass can alway put me in the mood to top again, but I digress) when a hot neg top opens his pics.... so I opened mine in return,,, then went off to check things on Recon... when I checked back,,, he was gone,, as in gone,,, as in he had blocked me... so I went over to my other profile..... did a search - took awhile - but found his profile and sent him a nasty note telling him what a jerk he was for blocking me,,,,, when he had been the first to contact me,,,,,

there is no easy way to say no thanks..... it does hurt,,,, but you can also lock your photos, ignore and then delete,,,, guys should be able to get the hint....

Or, sometmes,,,, even if I am hunting,,, I will say I am just checking email or chatting with friends

as to the original question for BB sex I think in Boston BBRT is better than MH

and we had best adapt to online - as at least in Boston MH has killed the bars... but also I prefer online as it is easier to deal with the whole 'Im poz and bb thing' easier to have that in your profile and weed guys out than to meet a hot guy in a bar and risk rejection once he finds out,,,, although there was the one night at the Eagle in nyc when I talked someone into bb for the first time.... but that is another story

What's NKP?

Like with any web site .... or bar ... or bath house ... people flake.

Generally, I think that the nastier the person and the nastier the site, the connections are more likely to happen.

Gay.com is a total waste of time for me.

Manhunt is a close second.

A4A and bbrt are hit and miss.

NKP is awesome, from my experience, so long as you are reasonably close to each other!

I guess I was more referring to the anon ass up type of guys willing to do almost anyone and everyone at the tubs. For anal I've got to be turned on by the guy - both his looks and personality. I am definitely slutty, though not all the sex I have is anal.

ah. what turns u on is what turns u on tho, no need for disclaimer or validation.

IMO-I think the problem/issue is the club has gotten less exclusive. On BBRT here in NYC we've had a major influx of "NEG4NEG" members, or NEG. I try not to do neg guys, just not my thing. I don't want that responsibility personally, but don't give a shit that others want or do or like, not my business. I try to tell anyone I fuck with my status. If i don't thats not my problem, I'm not getting fucked with a condom, so you better be smart enough to assume. Lately i see those crazy insecure or mean/douchebag profiles from ManHunt. I don't think we had that shit on BB sites a year or so ago? I have to admit, it amuses me to say "we aren't a match" to some self absorbed, in his eyes hot muscled idiot with those crazy laundry list of guys they DON'T want to be contacted by. These sites were much better when the "like list" was just that. Not some fucking diatribe of what a guy doesn't want. How about those "I've been hurt" type ads? Really? if some douche says something to offend or you think is mean, just send him back a few dickish replies of your own and block him, and get the fuck over it! Or use the 24 hour rule, you are pissed now but take that shit down with in 24hrs. I'm amazed those guys get fucked.