any one tried or has sucessfully given up barebacking

so i have been trying to stop for awhile but i find myself take loads again. i have been very lucky so far for while...as in fucking around for years and havent gotten anything. (i use to be very selective but not so much anymore) but my recent bouts with stds (nothing serious) has kind of made it a turn off. i just dont want to catch something that i will have for the rest of my life...any one else feel the same

Back when I was 21, the very first time I had gay sex was with a army guy in his mid 30's. It was bareback.

I had guys who wore condoms a few times after that. Then I had bareback sex with a

hot little nerd all while 21. Up until then I had a condom fetish, but that disappeared after having two

hot bareback sessions. From then on, I only wanted bareback, BUT (....BUT) I felt incredible, paralyzing fear

from it.

So, I not only stopped having bareback sex, I stopped having sex altogether till I was 29. So I went not

only went w/o bareback. but without sex period for almost 8 years.

Guest ff-whole

Well I wouldn't want to be without sex altogether... How about a good butt plug or big dildo?

I find it almost as good... Only hot sleazy sex is better...

• 4 months later...

The initial fear can be paralyzing but somewhere along the line you need to decide if you want sex that you enjoy and desire or sexual encounters where you are constantly worried and apprehensive about enjoying yourself. It's a tough decision to let go (of the fear) but once you do you'll feel free to experience and explore what you have always been drawn too...

• 10 months later...
Guest slobbvers

Barebacker. Had a recent hookup with a bottom who had me put on a condom. I could not stay hard. Eventually I pulled the condom off and continued fucking. He told me not to cum in him. That pretty much ruined it. Couldn't come close to cumming. I had another guy I was trying to set up a get together. When I texted him if BB was OK he said to get lost. I replied with a hearty "All righty then."

Guest ff-whole

I have just taken a nice juicy load yesterday... BB sex is very intoxicating for me and I am not that strong willed.

Here on this small Island I live, there is not that often sex for me and I try to be selective. Every time I tell myself to be a little stronger and use the condom, but when I get that dick from a top in my hands.... pooooofffff. I just have to suck on it and/or have to stuff that thing into my hole.

Dam...once you start, its hard to say no to raw meat, isn't it. Even the smell of a cock with a condom on it now is a turn off. And when I wanted a guy's load in me as far back as 10-15 years ago even, I'd bite that tip "just a little" when I sucked it before it went in my ass--so that after a few pumps, you knew it would break. I still maintain that every load I took that way was intentionally going in my ass from the top anyway's...because you could see the look in the guys face or in his eyes when he felt that barrier break and direct contact with my gut was being made. AND THEY NEVER BACKED OUT TO CHECK if it did or not! And if they saw it when they backed out and then kept re-inserting it in me....they never slowed their assault into my hole! So you know how good it feels, don't you guys? Maybe that's why they were smiling so much while fucking me deeper and harder after we both felt it?

Yeah, there are tops on here that know EXACTLY what I am saying!!! I think I recognize a few of you from over the years...especially in San Francisco or Chicago. You loved it as much as I did...yet you "faked" your concern when you pulled out and the rubber was shredded to bits.... I still remember guys that would say that now that the cum was already in my ass, that I didn't need to worry anyway's. You lying breeders! And still, when you woke me up at 4 AM for that second donation--you never asked for a 2nd rubber. You figured me out, especially since I never rushed out or got up to "shit" it out of me, or to douche it out.

Like a good trouper, I ALWAYS laid there letting it ferment in me for as long as possible, or to let it in me to become just lube for the 2nd injection I knew would be cumming.

The only thing better now? When I'm eating still warm jizz out of a guys ass, and the pig "warns" me that its poz cum I'm chowing down on. But a few seconds later, as I'm sucking and biting his sphincter twice as vigorously to get more of it down my throat...he knows that it is always better to fess up to me that it is the superior seed...and that he will be welcome to bring his loaded ass over anytime! And I still cant taste any difference between a poz filled ass, or a negative one. Can you?