any one tried or has sucessfully given up barebacking

• Moderators

I started barebacking in Austin when I was in grad school in early 90s. There were just starting to be some guys who were open about fucking raw. I was an active barebacker for about a year.

When I got my first job in a small town in Louisiana, I found that there were two groups of guys here. The country, closeted gays had never started using condoms. The more educated guys associated with the university were still frightened condom nazis. So for 3-4 years, I mostly played safe with the guys I met here although I found that most guys would bareback after a few dates. I still would bareback with my old fuckbuddies and any tricks when I visited my friends back in Texas. But as soon as hooking up online became an easy thing to do, I was back to full-time bareback. Being able to sort through the safers before you met helped a lot with that.

So if you are in a situation where barebackers are hard to find, you can give it up. But I am not sure places like that exist anymore.

Well, I've given up getting fucked bareback now for about 5 years and until two weeks ago had gone a year without fucking a guy bareback, but that's blown to hell now. Two weeks ago I met up with this hot guy I played with once a couple years ago and couldn't resist sliding my cock into his hot little ass and pumping my load in him. Now it seems like everyday all I can think about is barefucking, and two days ago met up with a new guy and plowed him bare. I can't fuck with a condom and it feels so good to fuck raw.

• 3 months later...

first time i went BB it wasnt planned, it just happend. it was the right thing to do..natural like it should be..and it seems like after that the thought of bareback fucking got stronger as time went on. And that was when men started to rip rubbers off my cock when i was cruising anon men, and id keep fucking. For the longest time i continued to pullout, cuz i thought it was safer> but i stopped pulling out years ago.

I had a session once that illustrates what I feel. I set up a session with a leather guy once (I fucking love leather). He covered and tried to fuck me with a limp dick. I said "fuck me raw, dude". His cock got rock hard immediately and he fucked me with raw passion.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...