How I lost my virginity

Pigtoy

Back in high school, I was 18, I played with this guy. It was all one way, me sucking him and taking his loads. It started off good, but as it continued through the year, he became more and more forceful, even downright hateful. He'd call me nasty names as he fucked my mouth, telling me I was worthless and nothing more then a cum-sucking fag. Part of me wanted to stop what we were doing, but the rest of me knew that what he was saying was true: I was a cum sucking fag. The thing that kept me going to him was the fear he would spread the word around school.

One night he invited me to a party. I thought it strange as our encounters were always private and he never communicated to me at school. As we met outside the party, he told me to be a good boy and he would let me swallow his load after the party. The party was fun and I seemed to fit in with the rest of the people. Joe kept bringing me fruit punch and after a few cups, I began to feel dizzy. Another guy asked if I was okay and I said I needed to get some fresh air and so I walked outside, into the back and sat on a deck chair by the pool.

Joe followed me out and reclined the deck chair all the way back and sat at the head. He asked how i was feeling and I replied I wasn't feeling too well. I looked down and noticed he was opening his pants and pulled his dick out. "What are you doing?" I asked, knowing we'd get caught. "Suck my dick" he said as he grabbed my head. "Joe, stop. Somebody will see." He kept pulling and since I started to realize I must be drunk, I couldn't put up a lot of fight. Soon I had my mouth wrapped around his cock and he was forcing my head up and down by the tangle of hair he had a hold of. Loudly, he said, "Yeah boy, suck it." I tried to pull up and tell him to quiet down, but he forced my head down.

Soon, I heard footsteps and knew we were in trouble. I expected some kind of shouting to start. Instead, I felt my feet being grabbed and I was positioned so I was flat on the chair on my stomach. Next, I felt a pair of hands tugging my pants, which were still buttoned. with a little pain, and the distinctive sound of the pants ripping and the button popping, my pants were soon yanked off over my shoes. I heard Joe say, "Do it" and felt my underwear start getting ripped. I tried to fight, tried to get off of Joe's dick, but with him holding my head and whoever was behind me pinning my legs, I couldn't do much of anything.

Soon the underwear in pieces, I was pushed further up my back. I kept thinking this was some horrible prank when I heard the last words I expected to hear from Joe, "Fuck his faggot ass." He lifted my head and told me, "Look at me." When I didn't, he smacked the side of my head hard. "Look at me." With tears in my eyes, I looked at him. "Watch me as he fucks your pussy. Make all the noise you want, no one will help you." With that my ass was pulled open and a hot, wet glob of spit coat my crack. I felt the cock of someone unknown touch my hole. "On three: 1, 2..." before Joe reached three, the cock shoved into my hole, which resisted, but could not stop the entry. Soon I was screaming in pain around Joe's dick. To my mind it sounded blood curdling, but all I heard was a muffled sound.

Within seconds I felt the crotch of the rapist slam into my ass and his balls pound on mine, which were pinned. He let out a loud moan and told Joe, "You were right, he was a virgin." Soon he pulled out until just the head was in, then he slammed back in. As he fucked my ass, this became his pattern. Joe looked at me and said, "I knew you were a whore. Damn, you're letting some guy you don't know and haven't seen fuck you. And you're letting him fuck you without a condom. I'll bet you want him to cum in your ass don't you?" I tried to say no, tried to shake my head, but all I could feel was Joe pushing my head in a nodding motion. "I knew it. You are just a filthy little cum whore aren't you?" and again he nodded my head for me.

The guy fucked for a few minutes and said he was getting close. Joe told him to shoot in my hole and I looked at him, pleading for him to not let the guy do that. THe guy pushed in, deeper then any prior stroke, and he groaned "Fuuuck, take my cum you stupid little bitch." I felt his cock grow and his dick jerked - it felt like he was spasming in me. Soon I could feel a warm liquid in my ass and knew he had shot his load in me. Realizing this, I began to cry, losing the last semblance of control.

After he softened, the guy yanked his dick out of my ass. I could feel my hole opening-up to the cool air. Quickly, Joe pulled out of my mouth and moved around to my ass, telling the other quy "Sit on him." With that the other guy sat on my back, holding me down and told me, "Now, keep your faggot mouth shut or else." I felt Joe touch my hole and he laughed and said, "Looks like the fag wants more cum." He slapped my ass and told me, "Reach back and open your ass for me." Knowing I could do nothing to resist, I did as I was ordered, feeling new pain as my violated ass was pulled open. "Do you have anything to ask me boy? Anything you want from me?" Knowing I wanted to beg him not to do it, I knew that was not what he wanted to hear. With a whimper I said, "Fuck me. Give me your cum."

Hearing me, Joe laughed and slammed into my hole. Since it was already open and wet, his dick slid in easier than had the first guy's dick. As Joe fucked me, switching from fast and hard to slow and hard, he and the other guy talked. Joe asked if there was anything he liked aside from fucking. "Well, one time, I made a girl lick my ass and it felt kinda good." Joe just said, "That's kinda nasty. I bet this fag would do it, won't you punk?" I said, "No" hoping that would satisfy him, but I was wrong, as Joe responded "Lift his head up for me" and the other guy grabbed my head, jerked it up and turned it as far as possible so I could see Joe's face. "What did you say faggot, I think I miss heard you." "I said, 'No', I won't lick his ass." "Okay. I guess that's fine." Joe pulled his dick out of my ass and I thought maybe the ordeal was over.

Not so lucky. Joe grabbed my balls in his hand and began squeezing, causing me to groan and the guy sitting on me to laugh. FInally, I couldn't take it anymore, "Stop, I'll do it." "Do what?" "I'll lick his ass." "Get up T." finally the guy got off me. MY first instinct was to try and get away but Joe did not loosen his grip on my balls. With that, the guys turned me over, and once I was in position, Joe told T "Have a seat on his face." With that T positioned himself over my face, his ass checks spread wide open, and his his hole coming into view as his crack covered my face. "Hold his legs up for me" and I felt T reach down and pull my legs up and stretch them as wide as possible. "This is gonna be good." "Hey slut, get that tongue working in my ass." Reluctantly, I stuck my tongue out and made contact with his hole. It was all I could do to keep from vomiting as he pushed his hole down on my tongue and moaned. At that second, Joe rammed his cock back in my ass, but with the asshole on my tongue, I didn't really notice any pain.

Joe fucked me for a few minutes, picking up speed as he did, and finally announced "Here's your second load, bitch" as he to rammed deep and began to spasm in my hole. After he finished and had gone soft, he pulled out. Joe asked T, "You sent the others home, right?" "Yeah, I think all that's left are my brothers. Think he can handle more?" "Don't think the little bitch has any choice. He's not leaving until we're through. I owe your brothers too much money, for slutboy here to leave now."

I heard this and knew my night was far from over, and I now knew why Joe had done this. As T got off of me, I finally saw that he was the guy who'd asked if I was okay so long ago. "Get up boy, we've got some more guys for you to meet." We walked in to the house. I was unable to look at anyone. Anyhow, through the rest of the night I lost count of the number of times I was fucked, by Joe, T, T's brothers and some friends they invited over. I lost track of the loads were shot up my ass and down my throat. At one point, I had one of T's brothers and his friend stretching my hole with their dicks and the second brother skull-fucking me.

Edited by Hotload84

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dito all the comments preceding mine...wanna hear more about the brothers, their ages, cock size/shape...if there was any contact between or among the lot...who's cock did you most hunger to suck...who's cock hurt the most, came the most and which one had your cunt craving MORE...???

:P