'Encunting' vs Fucking

pulszer

Its funny how new words enter the sexual lexicon, 15 years ago who the fuck knew What a creampie, snowballing, gag-job or stawberry cheese cake was?

Just looking around at all the rampant restless bottoms on here, my recent experience of dominant bottoms (as well as my own stint) have got me thinking. When a dominant bottom straddles my cock, determined to sink down deep and squeeze as much man-juice out of my balls, and into his anus as possible :2thumbs:, is it really me whos doing the fucking? Seems to me a new word is needed.

*coughs* I propose the verb 'encunt',

from the same root as 'enclose' and 'encompass'. For example,

The handsome blond youth squatted, and then encunted his drunk stepdad's cock, driving down deep onto the veiny shaft.

:drool:

I had to look up strawberry cheesecake on urban dictionary. It says either giving a creampie to a chick on her period, or giving a facial just before you punch him/her in the face and break their nose or bloody their lip.

Romantic, huh?

Literally, laughing out loud. That is so fucked up. hahaha

I had to look up strawberry cheesecake on urban dictionary. It says either giving a creampie to a chick on her period, or giving a facial just before you punch him/her in the face and break their nose or bloody their lip.

Romantic, huh?

• 9 months later...

I'v heard it called milking.

I like your logic, but the word "cunt"" belongs nowhere in the gay sex lexicon unless its offset by something masculine i.e. mancunt, boycunt etc.

personally, i wish gays would stop talking about their "cunts" alltogether, but that's just me.