XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=GlTkK-G885-

Latino twink gettin fucked RAW at university restroom

First of all the dump on the toilet isn't shit, its paper(the thick brown paper for drying hands.) lol I met this "straight" (he said he was straight) papi latino guy on Grindr (but Grindr is a gay app lol.) Alex Wolf asked me if I was down to fuck after my class was done, I said yes and we got in some restroom for some sexual fun. After we satisfied each other we went to his truck and smoked pot out of an apple, then he left and I went to the library. 30 min later I got a message of him asking me for a second round, of course I agreed and this is what happened. Hope you all like it cuz' I did.

It has been removed!

Hot cocks but Christ don't watch this if you suffer from motion sickness or epilepsy. Camera is all over the place!

Couldn't hear any poz talk either.

At 52 seconds in he tells him to "give him your strain" faint but audible. It's repeated a few times. When I watched it originally I had my headphones on, clearer then.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=t6kL5-G185-

Dallas Pride Fuckdown

So you guys kept asking, so finally decided to post it, but making it private. Now, I have to say that this video is all over the place because, I wasn't the one who put all these clips together because had I done it, there would have been some semblance of order, lol. Now as I said, there is over 40 min of footage. Me and three other people, so pretty much a foursome. Started out as a twosome, then threesome, then ended as a foursome. I am the one with the tramp stamp...lol, but enjoy guys...like I said its all over the place but hope you guys enjoy...

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=t6kL5-G185-

Dallas Pride Fuckdown

So you guys kept asking, so finally decided to post it, but making it private. Now, I have to say that this video is all over the place because, I wasn't the one who put all these clips together because had I done it, there would have been some semblance of order, lol. Now as I said, there is over 40 min of footage. Me and three other people, so pretty much a foursome. Started out as a twosome, then threesome, then ended as a foursome. I am the one with the tramp stamp...lol, but enjoy guys...like I said its all over the place but hope you guys enjoy...

sooo hottt