[Neg2Poz] So what's "Neg 2 Poz" all about?

Male22192

Click here to see original blog post on Neg2Poz

.....So what's "Neg 2 Poz" all about?

I don't know about you, but in addition to being extremely turned on by bugchasing, I have been incredibly fascinated by the whole process as well. I've always wondered how the guy initially got into barebacking and then later on into bugchasing. I've always wondered what it is like for each individual that is chasing? How did they get to the point of knowingly taking poz loads while neg? Were they scared, nervous, excited, or a little bit of everything? Did they hold their first poz load in for as long as possible or did they freak out and push it out? What even made them want to take poz loads in the first place? What type of guys have these chasers been hooking up with? How did they feel when they finally got a poz test result or are they still negative?

There's a lot of questions that I would like to know about bugchasing. So in an effort to get some answers ....and to read some stories that are bound to turn me on as well, I have started this blog - NEG 2 POZ. The purpose of this blog is to find out about the bugchaser lifestyle through Q & A's with chasers involved in the bareback community. I hope you find it not only an engaging read, but something to fuel your jerk off fantasies as well.

5671410116500355964-2485545936195276690?l=www.neg2poz.com

More...

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.