I went to a gay club a few days ago because I wanted to cruise for some hot big cock studs. The club wasn't very busy so it was easy to scope for potential guys who'd want to fuck me. There was one guy who kept checking me and and I rumor was that He had a huge cock. See I go to this club regularly so I know a few of the regulars.

Anyway, I needed to take a piss so headed to the toilets and went into a cubicle. As I was opening the door of the cubicle the guy who had been checking me out pushed me back into the cubicle and locked the door behind him. By the way, this guy was know to fuck everyone and anyone and rumor was that he had hiv. By this time I was already very drunk so didnt care much, I just wanted a big cock to fill up my ass!

Next thing I know I am on my knees with a 23cm cock in my mouth. This cock was so thick I couldnt get my hand around it! This guy was trying to force his huge cock down my throat and make me gag! He pulled out and said to follow him, reluctantly I did so. He led me outside the club to a dark alley next to the club. He said he needed to piss and I have to take out his cock and hold it for him. After all the piss had drained from his cock I dropped to my knees and sucked the last bit of piss from his cock and really worked his cock to get it wet and slimy from all the gagging.

Next he told me to get on all fours and lined his cock up with my hole. Slowly he started to force his cock in my hole. It hurt a bit but I was still so drunk and his cock was very slippery from my bj. Next he just started pounding me and saying, "You like big raw cock up your pussy, huh?" and "You want my load up your cunt you slut?". This really got me going and I started backing up and meeting his thrust with my now very sloppy and sore hole. His pace started to quicken and his grunting got louder and he really started talking dirty.

"You want this big load up you pussy boy hole?" "My huge raw cock is tearing up your hole boy." He really fucked me hard now and what he said next was all that was needed for me to blow my load: "Here comes my toxic load you slut! Take my fucking poz load!" And with that he shot all his cum up my ass. He stayed in my ass and ground his cock in and out of my hole for a minute. He then got up and left without saying a word.

My ass was sore and full of cum but I wanted more...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1