TV Personallities you wouldn't mind doing

Bear4Breeding

I don't know about the rest of you but as of late I have been drooling over an Iron Chef.

He is one of hte hosts of The CHew on ABC and its Michael Symone. OMG he is just to fucking sexy for words in my opinion. THey did a spoof of a latin tv soap opera the other week and in it he was shirtless. OMG! He's got Ink and nice arms and a very sexy body.

Who in the TV world would you not kick out of bed if you got the opurtunity?

For me, the latest TV jerk off is Charlie Hunnan, Jax on Sons of Anarchy. OMFuckingGod. I'd lick his cock clean after he pounded some cunt or be the faggot on call to serve his sadistic inner thoughts. He could bring his Club Brother Ryan Hurst, "Opie" to kick back and smoke cigars while they get fucked up and tear my hole till it bleeds biker cum.

also on list, but in a more vanilla just get sweaty and breed my hole is Jason Ritter on Parenthood. Jack Trippers kid is fucking hot.

For a TV Personality, it would be Charlie Day from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, what a beautiful cub!

Also, for a musician, Pitbull. I would love to have his sexy latino cock deep inside me. I would be his bitch for as long as he wants!

• 3 months later...