Piss Fucking

chris0149

New to site as of today - 3/14 - and found this thread about piss fucking first thing! Fucking hot and nasty....would luv to get into it..giving and receiving...let guy drink my piss before but thats all the piss play ive done so far....Alex here....in KY...28 wm jock.....8 cut thick inches..versatile...wanna get into the barebacking scene 1-fucking-thousand percent! hit me back studs!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a dom top pump me full of his cum and then fill me with his hot piss, after he pulled out he plugged my hole and then got kinky placing me in a diaper to make sure i did not fuck up his bed. after 3 hours he came in folded the diaper down pulled the plug and replaced it with his cock repeating the hole thing all over again.

I woke the next morning in a diaper and it was soaked from his piss and cum leaking out of my well fucked hole.

I have played with him seance and he likes to make me his diaper sub/ piss pig.

For some reason piss play and diaper play make me rock hard.

I really want to get piss fucked. But my daddy top says he can't piss with a hard dick. Can you give me some info about how he can? What should he do? Can he train it? Hope to hear from you!

first get him well tanked till his bladder is ready to pop your fuckhole just like pictured pull your ass as wide open as you can tell him to use it as a urinal give him a gaping hole to aim for once he starts and sees his piss goin in and his dik gets hard he should be able to plunge in and finish u train him

It takes a bit of work to learn how, but best bet is to drink lots of something that tends to be diuretic. Coffee and tea are good but need supplementing with water. Beer's also good, but remember you don't want him falling over drunk, so fruit juice or water before. Most guys know how much they can drink before they need to piss. You need to take him well past that limit. Example: I can easily drink four pints before I need to piss, so if I'm planning on pissfucking I reckon on having two or three pints of water before switching to beer (purely for it's diuretic effect of course).

Maybe get him to fuck you with him lying on his back so you're sitting on his dick - that way you could discretely use a hand to press on his bladder. In my experience learning to piss with a hardon is more of a "you just don't do that" psychological thing than anything physical. I find it takes a bit of concentration to get it flowing, but once the tap is on there's no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

The only studio video I've ever seen pissfucking in is Dick Wadd's "Palm Springs Wet Dream (2002)". There are some scenes available on demand at AEBN. And there's a detailed description of the video at gayfistingvideos.tv. I think Scene 2 is the pissfuck.

There are probably others, but I don't watch a lot of piss videos since they tend to have a lot of fisting in them too and I'm not into watching that onscreen.

The only studio video I've ever seen pissfucking in is Dick Wadd's "Palm Springs Wet Dream (2002)". There are some scenes available on demand at AEBN. And there's a detailed description of the video at gayfistingvideos.tv. I think Scene 2 is the pissfuck.

There are probably others, but I don't watch a lot of piss videos since they tend to have a lot of fisting in them too and I'm not into watching that onscreen.

I love Bud especially his piercings and tattoos!!

I had some dude I met on BBrt come over and I was drinking gin and lots of water. I fucked that slut for 2 hours. I then told him I had to take a piss so I took him to my backyard and pissed into his mouth. I then told him to turn around and bend over so I could piss up his ass. He said, "damn I never had that done to me before." I pissed up his gut and started to fuck him and pull out quickly. All this hot pissed gushed out of his asian hole. I stuck it back up his ass and pissed some more until I blew my load up his piss filled ass.

I had some dude I met on BBrt come over and I was drinking gin and lots of water. I fucked that slut for 2 hours. I then told him I had to take a piss so I took him to my backyard and pissed into his mouth. I then told him to turn around and bend over so I could piss up his ass. He said, "damn I never had that done to me before." I pissed up his gut and started to fuck him and pull out quickly. All this hot pissed gushed out of his asian hole. I stuck it back up his ass and pissed some more until I blew my load up his piss filled ass.

damn Shadowgames.....would LUV for u to do that to me u hot nasty stud fucker!!