Raw Piss Fuck - Bathhouse

I was in Toronto on business and had been chatting with a hot muscle jock who has a PA in his cock...which I happen to love.  We weren't able to hook up at my hotel as I was staying quite a distance out of town, so I decided to hit the baths one afternoon when he was free, and I invited him to join me there.

Arriving at the baths, I got a room with a sling.  While waiting the arrival of the muscle jock, another very hung man kept hanging out my door so I finally invited him in.  Began blowing him in earnest.  He had a nice thick cock, and as I blew him, I craved it up my ass.  As he moaned and thrust into my mouth there was a knock at the door.  He jumped, but I told him I was expecting my buddy.  I opened the door, and my buddy proved to be even hotter in person than in his pics online.  He immediately stripped and clearly liked what he saw, as his very nicely sized PA cock was sticking straight up.  I went back to blowing the first guy as I presented my ass to second guy.

Without hesitation, he began rimming me, getting my hole wet for fucking.  I then turned around and started blowing him, sort of enjoying his metal PA clicking on my teeth.  He in turn began sucking the other guy.  My buddy started fingering my ass too....and kissing the other guy.  He invited the other guy to slide into my hole.

The other guy was a bit tentative about going in bareback, but was encouraged and ended up going for it.  While I continued to suck my buddy's dick, the other guy begin grinding his raw cock into my hole.  My buddy was grabbing my head and pushing it down onto his dick.  Then, my buddy wanted in my ass as well, so the two guys flipped me around and that pierced cock broke my hole open.  I took that cock hungrily.  One more switch...and the original guy was back to pumping my now very happy fuck hole.  His breathing got harder and my buddy began to kiss him deeply.  I just focused on feeling him pound harder and harder into me, feeling his cock begin to swell up.  He let out a big moan and shoved deeply into me.  I could feel a very large load being pumped deep into my guts!!!  After his last spasm of cum left his cock he pulled out and left, leaving me and my buddy.

My buddy was SO turned out he immediately threw me onto my back and began to pound hard into me as well.  He wanted to save his cum for a later time...so kept edging himself even as he pounded my hole.  We finally took a break and went out into the 'public areas'.  He lead me to a fuck bench so he could begin to slow fuck me there, and to see who showed up.  Some other guys did come around and were stroking.  One slid his dick down my throat while my buddy plowed me.  I heard some conversation, and felt my buddy pull out only to have a stranger's dick enter my hole.  I moaned in pleasure as both of my holes were being used, slurping on the cock down my throat as he face fucked me, and as the guy in my ass opened my man.  I could hear their breathing get faster...and they must both have heard each other, because I suddenly tasted cum being sent down my throat at the same time the guy in my ass also shot his load into me.  

When they left my buddy grabbed me and led me back to our room.  He was intent on putting up the sling.  I jumped into it, got my legs into the restraints.  We left the door open for the show.  He slid his hard cock into my now cummy hole and began very deliberately fucking me.  Then he looked at me and asked "Want my piss, baby?"

I let out a huge moan of "YESSSSS!"

He stopped all movement and held me still in the sling.  Looking deep into my eyes, I heard him say "Here it comes" and with that a flood of hot liquid flowed into my ass.  He clearly was enjoying it as well.  Eventually his piss stream ended and he began a rhythmic fucking of my hole again, which was, of course, full of piss and cum. There was a hot slurping noise each time he pulled out and pushed back in.  My hole was so full of man juices being churned deep in my gut.  I could feel him get harder and harder as his breathing became more labored.

Then he leaned over and kissed me, whispering in my ear "My poz cum is gonna flood you now" as he simultaneously leaned back and shoved hard.  His dick spasmed, as he added his charged load into my hole.  He stayed inside me a while, kissing me over and over deeply.  After he finally pulled out, we chatted some more.  He met me at my hotel a couple of days later and gave me another good piss fuck!  

Totally made my trip to Toronto!!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

• 7 years later...