Reading this site has made me paranoid

Inception

So last night at the tubs, there were toursists in town for Gay Ski Week at Whistler. This guy comes in dressed way kinkier than is the norm here - it's a pretty conservative place and few people flaunt their kinks. He's a bit drunk and I wanted to avoid him, but then he came into my room and devoured my ass, so I didn't mind. :)

But then he starts fingering me deep, telling me to hit the poppers, and I do. OK so poppers make me not jut horny but a bit loopy sometimes. I'm definitely one of those annoying popper talkers. Some guys love it and others hate it. Whatever, just trying to explain my headspace. Anyways, I can feel his fingernails, which weren't trimmed. Right away my head goes to all the bugchasing stories on here of guys using their fingernails to scratch inside a guys rectum. I'm poz, but still. Anyways I freak right out. I'm a big guy and have a very short fuse. I told him I thought he was a shit and how dare he try that crap on me... though his befuddled expression kind of suggested he had no idea what I was talking about. This kind of calmed me down and made me realize that maybe he just didn't know that he needed to trim his fingernails, cause when I first flipped over I wanted to break his hand and smash his skull into the locker.

You sound like you have anger issues, just say not thanks your fingernails are too long or uncomfortable and tell him to use his mouth or dick or he can move on. My nails grow fast and when they uncomfortable for me I cut them, they are never sharp though. Last night a bottom next to me touched my hands and his nails felt pointy, it was odd.

So last night at the tubs, there were toursists in town for Gay Ski Week at Whistler. This guy comes in dressed way kinkier than is the norm here - it's a pretty conservative place and few people flaunt their kinks. He's a bit drunk and I wanted to avoid him, but then he came into my room and devoured my ass, so I didn't mind. :)

But then he starts fingering me deep, telling me to hit the poppers, and I do. OK so poppers make me not jut horny but a bit loopy sometimes. I'm definitely one of those annoying popper talkers. Some guys love it and others hate it. Whatever, just trying to explain my headspace. Anyways, I can feel his fingernails, which weren't trimmed. Right away my head goes to all the bugchasing stories on here of guys using their fingernails to scratch inside a guys rectum. I'm poz, but still. Anyways I freak right out. I'm a big guy and have a very short fuse. I told him I thought he was a shit and how dare he try that crap on me... though his befuddled expression kind of suggested he had no idea what I was talking about. This kind of calmed me down and made me realize that maybe he just didn't know that he needed to trim his fingernails, cause when I first flipped over I wanted to break his hand and smash his skull into the locker.

:lol: holy shit! dude, u spazzed out a bit.

Ohhh, i just thought about this, but i literally had no joke that there are guys out there who actually want to develop HIV medication resistant strains, and stread them to as many ppl as possible. Like no joke, serious face. Isnt that the same as a murder, in a sense?

Lol yeah well I had a guy flip out saying my fingernails were sharp -- and I'd just had a manicure that morning! I think sometimes paranoia can just cause people to flip sometimes, which is why I never take tricks home. Poppers and all those other drugs can really warp reality, so it's kind of up to you to learn your limits and not get yourself in trouble.

Why'd you post this anyway? It sounds like the poppers made you paranoid, not this site!

Why'd you post this anyway? It sounds like the poppers made you paranoid, not this site!

Ya I have anger issues. But I think it helps me get along pretty good with the bi/straight rough trade types I like - guys who want a macho cock slut.

But with this queen at the tubs last night, I didn't get violent, I just told him that I thought it was shitty that he was trying to hurt me with his fingernails. I realized that it was maybe more in my head due to stuff I'd been reading on here. Though I would definitely say he wanted a hole he could abuse - but that's not what I find pleasurable. My violent thoughts were not so much due to what he was doing, but more my thinking about stories of people stealthing or worse - like wanting to create a drug resistant strain.

Why did I post this? It's not meant as a criticism of the site. I figured people are open here to talking about a lot of stuff so maybe they'de be open to talking about how some of this stuff makes me feel/ act. I mean besides when I'm horny jerking off to the stories; but also later after I've come and I think "Wow that was so sick I can't believe it made me come so hard."

• Administrators
lol! looks like S*a*t*a*n is a banned word here...food for more paranoid thought? :D

I found the people who got into that (and other similar) words were problematic to have on the forum - so I make it difficult for them to express their thoughts.

Sounds like this may have just been a 'sloppy' top. There are a lot of guys who just have no clue how the little things they do can be extremely annoying, like someone's nails scratching your hole. I've had guys who when fucking are pressing into my back with their elbows, pushing their knees onto my hamstrings, pressing their arms against my heck, etc., all the while not having a clue how extremely uncomfortable it is. Just a quick verbal to, "move your elbow" usually fixes these little things, but there are just guys who have a weird disconnect when it comes to what they are doing and how it may feel to the bottom. These are also not the tops you want to 'go deep' with fingers, toys, ff, etc.

I found the people who got into that (and other similar) words were problematic to have on the forum - so I make it difficult for them to express their thoughts.

problematic how? i did notice this group earlier:

999 breeders

Join

A bareback group for those that like ritual 999 breeding for Our Dark Lord